4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

1 more 4M remixe available today:

Peter Saves New York:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...14&s=143441

HC is not anywhere in the top 100 so I guess something will change soon and both versions will probably be No 1 and No 2, although these delays are certainly not good. What are WB and Madonna's people doing????????????????? It seems we are the only ones worrying about these things.

Edited by dimfanis

sheeesh, of all the times in the world for iTUNES to fuck up their charts big time, why does it have to be the week of the release of HARD CANDY... ugh... so frustrating...

sheeesh, of all the times in the world for iTUNES to fuck up their charts big time, why does it have to be the week of the release of HARD CANDY... ugh... so frustrating...

I already told you! It's the cow and her crew that's behind this...

They are not only there to support the cow and pay radio programmers to play the cow's new noises to get those #1's...

it's also in their plan to destroy for the real Queen... because cow has told them that she is indeed very threatened by the real Queen... because cow is living just to be crowned queen in the US

so they are doing different things to prevent the real Queen... like for instance:

Roger Friedman = paid by cow & co to write bad reviews

KIIS FM and Ryan Seacrest = paid by cow & co, not only to play alot of cow noise but also not to support the real Queen...

and now some under-paid idiot at iTunes is getting paid to fuck up their system not to show any signs of the real Queen's new album release...

:electropop:

Note how all the English speaking markets (except for Ireland) + other markets where alot of people buys cds (still) such as Japan, the Scandinavian countries & Netherlands have no HC on their lists... :nocomment::scared:

Someone is hacking or there is really something fucked up going on...

No one wants to believe me...

but this thing has been paid for...

Those tops are not being refreshed at all?? Or the album is low? On Amazon she is no1 and the Deluxe Edition is no8!

Those tops are not being refreshed at all?? Or the album is low? On Amazon she is no1 and the Deluxe Edition is no8!

Someone wants signs for this album being as invincible as possible... :dramatic:

Actually we dunno how low/high it is on their top list because that one is frozen it seems...

UH

Where

the hell

is HARD CANDY on

the I-TUNES US

ALBUM CHART?!!!

It's not even there?!!!!

what the fuck is going on?

Note how all the English speaking markets (except for Ireland) + other markets where alot of people buys cds (still) such as Japan, the Scandinavian countries & Netherlands have no HC on their lists... :nocomment::scared:

Someone is hacking or there is really something fucked up going on...

Lambs on perezhilton's page leave comments that Hard Candy is only at no15 on itunes.. what's happening?????

OMG!!!!

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! :scared:

WHERE'S CHICKEN LITTLE WHEN WE NEED HIM?! :dramatic:

The album was just released less than 24 hours ago. There is no need to panic Im sure they would update soon.

The album was just released less than 24 hours ago. There is no need to panic Im sure they would update soon.

:Zezwer:

LIES!!!!

IT MUST BE THOSE LAMBS WHO HACKED ITUNES!!! THE SAME GROUP BEHIND KIIS FM!!! :americanlife:

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!! I KNEW IT!!!

e=MC2 was no1 the Tuesday that I was released?

LIES!!!!

IT MUST BE THOSE LAMBS WHO HACKED ITUNES!!! THE SAME GROUP BEHIND KISS FM!!! :americanlife:

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!! I KNEW IT!!!

I didn't say it was the LAMBS... I said it was the cow & her team... so it's probably from a higher source than just fanbase...

and it's KIIS FM not KISS FM... :queenbitch:

4 MINUTES at # 3 AND # 24

GIVE IT TO ME (OAKENFOLD) # 74 (ALBUM VERSION) # 106

BEAT GOES ON # 102

CANDY SHOP # 107

HARD CANDY #1 and #8

thanx to madonnaluver from pulse

Edited by kokot

Guest iMisto

HC only number 9?????!

Anybody think it's because she sold so many as pre-orders??? Cause it was charting in the top 10 as soon as she made it available... you know what I mean guys? Maybe everybody just pre-ordered it and that's why it isn't charting higher.

Either way... it's scaring me.

... and another chart chicken little added to the ignore list ;)

Thanks for sharing Kokot, GI2M might have a chance to enter the Hot 100 if the trend continues!

HC only number 9?????!

Anybody think it's because she sold so many as pre-orders??? Cause it was charting in the top 10 as soon as she made it available... you know what I mean guys? Maybe everybody just pre-ordered it and that's why it isn't charting higher.

Either way... it's scaring me.

Dude, HC (deluxe edition) #1, HC (regular edition) #8

Guest flotando

Give It 2 Me and Beat Goes On OK, but I really hope Candy Shop won't make The Billboard Hot 100! Get Together and Jump didn't get it!

Give It 2 Me and Beat Goes On OK, but I really hope Candy Shop won't make The Billboard Hot 100! Get Together and Jump didn't get it!

If the download market was like it is now they would have charted!

Guest iMisto
P.S. I LOVE YOU MOORIAHHHHH I PRAY EVERY NIGHT THAT YOU EARN AS MORE MONEY AS YOU CAN SO YOU CAN PAY MORE CHANNELS

:lmao: