4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 2)

Camacho

Guest marsha
we can't wait too much from urban. so not really a bad news or a big surprise. a Rochester station continues to play the song. maybe a few more will add the song next week.

in the Pop, she had a very strong saturday 7 days ago, it was one of her biggest day. the charts are seven days, she looses what she gained 7 +1. don't forget 4M debuted on AT40 and Rick Dees, so it's a very good news the song is gainins spins ans AI. This week end is more difficult, then with a new week starting, 4M can go to another steps. KIIS my ass, Z100... could add the song on heavy rotation. They did not, especially KIIS. next week I guess Z100 will play it 15 times a day instead of 8 +- because 4M was @ #1 on noon and 9 at 9 countdowns. Some stations just added the song a week a go, so 4M has a big potential. I don't think a lot of stations will drop the song in the pop cat. AC and Hot keep the song slow and for a long time.

4M can collapse, everything can happen, but I doubt it will.

did you notice 143/146 on Pop stations!! that's great.

breakdown correction

143/143 THAT'S great

Guest marsha
Well, next week Mellona Lewis will be #1 for sure on Billboard Hot 100. But the week after could be the turn of 4M, since the Remixes should increase downloads and airplay.

of course. let's be positive. Leonasty sould be #1 next week (with a small advance for sales), then drop. Madonna could be #1 as soon as next week with remixes and heavy rotations on a few big stations who can make the song fly. And if not, she'll be #1 for sure the following week, wth all the hype for HC's release, and because fans will made the difference buying the song, so frustrated after M was 3 2 3 or 3 4 2...

the better is to come. and it was good before!

from botoxic

April 12, 2008

Total Spins: 7309

1 at Adult Alt

24 at AC

1 at Active Rock

20 at Alternative

530 at Hot AC

5318 at Pop

1114 at Rhythmic

176 at Rhythmic AC

40 at Latin

85 at Urban

Total Impressions: 43.129 million

0.388 at AC

0.006 at Active Rock

0.066 at Alternative

2.628 at Hot AC

32.261 at Pop

5.714 at Rhythmic

1.618 at Rhythmic AC

0.121 at Latin

0.327 at Urban

NuStations Yesterday:

WLTW New York (AC)

WVEE Atlanta (U)

WAAF Boston (AR)

WXYX Puerto Rico (L)

Hung Up - Day 27

Wed Nov 9 - 679 spins, 3.819 million impressions

After 27 days of airplay, 4970 spins, 28.102 million impressions

(+28 spins, +0.171 million impressions)

4 Minutes - Day 27

Sat Apr 12 - 1118 spins, 7.168 million impressions (229 stations)

After 27 days of airplay, 7309 spins, 43.129 million impressions

(+82 spins, +0.481 million impressions)

New daily spin high + first day over 7 million audience impressions

Guest iMisto
it's going to be hard for 4M to get to #1 unless airplay increases significantly... AND quickly. there will be plenty of challengers lining up any week now.

Jordan's "No Hair" seems to be picking up speed on the radio. :confused: Who the hell requests that bullshit?

Guest marsha
from botoxic

April 12, 2008

Total Spins: 7309

1 at Adult Alt

24 at AC

1 at Active Rock

20 at Alternative

530 at Hot AC

5318 at Pop

1114 at Rhythmic

176 at Rhythmic AC

40 at Latin

85 at Urban

Total Impressions: 43.129 million

0.388 at AC

0.006 at Active Rock

0.066 at Alternative

2.628 at Hot AC

32.261 at Pop

5.714 at Rhythmic

1.618 at Rhythmic AC

0.121 at Latin

0.327 at Urban

NuStations Yesterday:

WLTW New York (AC)

WVEE Atlanta (U)

WAAF Boston (AR)

WXYX Puerto Rico (L)

Hung Up - Day 27

Wed Nov 9 - 679 spins, 3.819 million impressions

After 27 days of airplay, 4970 spins, 28.102 million impressions

(+28 spins, +0.171 million impressions)

4 Minutes - Day 27

Sat Apr 12 - 1118 spins, 7.168 million impressions (229 stations)

After 27 days of airplay, 7309 spins, 43.129 million impressions

(+82 spins, +0.481 million impressions)

New daily spin high + first day over 7 million audience impressions

:thumbsup:

thanks, good news!! we can't expect too much from this week-end, the song debuted on national countdowns last week. but I'm really impressed and today could be a very good day, even if the gain'll not be as impressive as it is (probably 1100 spins 7,5 AI). today Z100 plays the song every 2 hours now. Probably every hour the days to come. KIIS played it too few times today. And the song stop slowing down from big stations WPHI KRBE... BL won't grow as fast as it did this week, Leona is played evey hour on Z100 or KIIS. She's close to its peak. And she has a new song on radios and itunes, Better Time.

Touch my boobs is decreasing in Pop, far away from 4M on itunes. Next week, with remixes, is probably the best shot for M, but Sparks is the threat. The week after sales should remain steady with Hard Candy but not increase that much, after 3 weeks with huges sales. So, I guess we have to request strongly the song on radios and TRL and buy the remixes next week, it seems to be the perfect window for the great moment we wait for so long. If not, week of april 29 could probably be the last chance. Bye bye is coming, Take a bow will climb as fast as Don't stop is falling down etc. We have 2 weeks to make 4 minutes #1.

Bye bye is coming, Take a bow will climb as fast as Don't stop is falling down etc. We have 2 weeks to make 4 minutes #1.

I just heard Bye Bye and I'll be in awe if it goes to No 1. And I know that records are meant to be broken but somebody needs to stop Mariah from having these "empty" No 1's. Although eventually I think they'll work as boomerang to her and burn her out once and for all ...

Guest bruinboy222
:thumbsup:

thanks, good news!! we can't expect too much from this week-end, the song debuted on national countdowns last week. but I'm really impressed and today could be a very good day, even if the gain'll not be as impressive as it is (probably 1100 spins 7,5 AI). today Z100 plays the song every 2 hours now. Probably every hour the days to come. KIIS played it too few times today. And the song stop slowing down from big stations WPHI KRBE... BL won't grow as fast as it did this week, Leona is played evey hour on Z100 or KIIS. She's close to its peak. And she has a new song on radios and itunes, Better Time.

Touch my boobs is decreasing in Pop, far away from 4M on itunes. Next week, with remixes, is probably the best shot for M, but Sparks is the threat. The week after sales should remain steady with Hard Candy but not increase that much, after 3 weeks with huges sales. So, I guess we have to request strongly the song on radios and TRL and buy the remixes next week, it seems to be the perfect window for the great moment we wait for so long. If not, week of april 29 could probably be the last chance. Bye bye is coming, Take a bow will climb as fast as Don't stop is falling down etc. We have 2 weeks to make 4 minutes #1.

4M debuted on the American Top 40 this week...ryan seacrest said it's the highest debut ever for the AT40...not quite sure the exact number...but i think it's 17 or 16...I was in my car at the gym parking lot waiting for it to come on...just couldn't wait any longer....but the last song I heard was the #18 song...

the AT40 is played on over 400 stations worldwide.

www.at40.com (current list is not up yet)

Bye Bye is really not climbing that fast in radio mainly because TMB is still being played much... we'll have to wait and see after her performance over Oprah and AI... I'd be really satisfied if 4M hits 50-55M by release week in BDS... that coupled with a 250K download spike can do it for her and get her a #1 song in the HOT100

I just heard Bye Bye and I'll be in awe if it goes to No 1. And I know that records are meant to be broken but somebody needs to stop Mariah from having these "empty" No 1's. Although eventually I think they'll work as boomerang to her and burn her out once and for all ...

I agree, most of her #1 were forgetable song. I don't understand untill now why the stupid song like "I Don't Wanna Cry" "Thank God I Found You" or "Don't Forget About Us" reach to top of the chart. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Edited by nahedum

from Cerebro @ Pulse

AMERICAN TOP 40 - APRIL 12, 2008

LW TW WKS Artist - Title

40 40 (34) Daughtry - Over You

38 39 (23) Chris Brown featuring T-Pain - Kiss Kiss

-- 38 (01) Britney Spears - Break The Ice

37 37 (30) Rihanna featuring Ne-Yo - Hate That I Love You

39 36 (02) Webbie, Lil' Phat, and Lil' Boosie - Independent

35 35 (22) Paramore - Misery Business

34 34 (33) Kanye West featuring Daft Punk - Stronger

36 33 (02) Taylor Swift - Our Song

Breakout: Flyleaf - All Around Me

33 32 (03) Colbie Caillat - Realize

32 31 (03) Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful Of Sunshine

Optional Extra: Ciara featuring Petey Pablo - Goodies

28 30 (41) Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson and D.O.E. - The Way I Are

29 29 (05) Alicia Keys featuring Ludacris - Like You'll Never See Me Again

25 28 (21) Wyclef Jean featuring Akon, Lil' Wayne, and Niia - Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill)

Breakout: Rihanna - Take A Bow

24 27 (27) Finger Eleven - Paralyzer

26 26 (04) Cherish featuring Yung Joc - Killa

27 25 (02) Ray J and Yung Berg - Sexy Can I

22 24 (08 ) Lifehouse - Whatever It Takes

23 23 (19) Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar

18 22 (18 ) Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day

21 21 (26) Jordin Sparks - Tattoo

Optional Extra: Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes

20 20 (25) Fergie - Clumsy

19 19 (22) Alicia Keys - No One

12 18 (21) Sean Kingston - Take You There

17 17 (07) Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes

16 16 (07) Lupe Fiasco featuring Matthew Santos - Superstar

14 15 (18 ) Three Days Grace - Never Too Late

11 14 (29) Timbaland featuring OneRepublic - Apologize

13 13 (10) Daughtry - Feels Like Tonight

-- 12 (01) Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland - 4 Minutes

10 11 (14) OneRepublic - Stop And Stare

Optional Extra: Blink-182 - All The Small Things

15 10 (05) Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

08 09 (05) Usher featuring Young Jeezy - Love In This Club

09 08 (06) Mariah Carey - Touch My Body

07 07 (14) Buckcherry - Sorry

06 06 (08 ) Jordin Sparks with Chris Brown - No Air

05 05 (12) Miley Cyrus - See You Again

04 04 (14) Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music

03 03 (19) Flo Rida featuring T-Pain - Low

Optional Extra: Nelly Furtado - Say It Right

02 02 (11) Sara Bareilles - Love Song

01 01 (12) Chris Brown - With You ** 4 weeks @ no. 1 **

DROPPERS:

Boys Like Girls - Hero/Heroine (from 31, 14 weeks on)

Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction (from 30, 8 weeks on)

A NEW AT40 RECORD THIS WEEK (SORT OF):

Ryan claims "4 Minutes" to be the highest debut in the history of AT40. Evidentally, history doesn't count the Shadoe Stevens years (not that I expected they would). However, during that period, two songs debuted higher: Mariah Carey's "I'll Be There" (#4) and Madonna's "Erotica" (#2). Either way, Madonna can still lay claim to the highest debut in the show's history. That much is true.

Guest marsha
4M debuted on the American Top 40 this week...ryan seacrest said it's the highest debut ever for the AT40...not quite sure the exact number...but i think it's 17 or 16...I was in my car at the gym parking lot waiting for it to come on...just couldn't wait any longer....but the last song I heard was the #18 song...

the AT40 is played on over 400 stations worldwide.

www.at40.com (current list is not up yet)

Billboard is Thursday-tuesday, no? so the first play of 4M at AT 40 won't be counted next week, it already has been , I'm not sure but I think AI for this week will be added for next week and 4M won't really gain AI for the countdown, it'll have a higher rank but more or less the same AI. I repeat I'm not sure. Great debut anyway, I think it's #12. But wasn't Erotica the highest debut ever for AT40?

Guest marsha
from Cerebro @ Pulse

AMERICAN TOP 40 - APRIL 12, 2008

LW TW WKS Artist - Title

40 40 (34) Daughtry - Over You

38 39 (23) Chris Brown featuring T-Pain - Kiss Kiss

-- 38 (01) Britney Spears - Break The Ice

37 37 (30) Rihanna featuring Ne-Yo - Hate That I Love You

39 36 (02) Webbie, Lil' Phat, and Lil' Boosie - Independent

35 35 (22) Paramore - Misery Business

34 34 (33) Kanye West featuring Daft Punk - Stronger

36 33 (02) Taylor Swift - Our Song

Breakout: Flyleaf - All Around Me

33 32 (03) Colbie Caillat - Realize

32 31 (03) Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful Of Sunshine

Optional Extra: Ciara featuring Petey Pablo - Goodies

28 30 (41) Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson and D.O.E. - The Way I Are

29 29 (05) Alicia Keys featuring Ludacris - Like You'll Never See Me Again

25 28 (21) Wyclef Jean featuring Akon, Lil' Wayne, and Niia - Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill)

Breakout: Rihanna - Take A Bow

24 27 (27) Finger Eleven - Paralyzer

26 26 (04) Cherish featuring Yung Joc - Killa

27 25 (02) Ray J and Yung Berg - Sexy Can I

22 24 (08 ) Lifehouse - Whatever It Takes

23 23 (19) Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar

18 22 (18 ) Linkin Park - Shadow Of The Day

21 21 (26) Jordin Sparks - Tattoo

Optional Extra: Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes

20 20 (25) Fergie - Clumsy

19 19 (22) Alicia Keys - No One

12 18 (21) Sean Kingston - Take You There

17 17 (07) Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes

16 16 (07) Lupe Fiasco featuring Matthew Santos - Superstar

14 15 (18 ) Three Days Grace - Never Too Late

11 14 (29) Timbaland featuring OneRepublic - Apologize

13 13 (10) Daughtry - Feels Like Tonight

-- 12 (01) Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland - 4 Minutes

10 11 (14) OneRepublic - Stop And Stare

Optional Extra: Blink-182 - All The Small Things

15 10 (05) Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

08 09 (05) Usher featuring Young Jeezy - Love In This Club

09 08 (06) Mariah Carey - Touch My Body

07 07 (14) Buckcherry - Sorry

06 06 (08 ) Jordin Sparks with Chris Brown - No Air

05 05 (12) Miley Cyrus - See You Again

04 04 (14) Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music

03 03 (19) Flo Rida featuring T-Pain - Low

Optional Extra: Nelly Furtado - Say It Right

02 02 (11) Sara Bareilles - Love Song

01 01 (12) Chris Brown - With You ** 4 weeks @ no. 1 **

DROPPERS:

Boys Like Girls - Hero/Heroine (from 31, 14 weeks on)

Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction (from 30, 8 weeks on)

A NEW AT40 RECORD THIS WEEK (SORT OF):

Ryan claims "4 Minutes" to be the highest debut in the history of AT40. Evidentally, history doesn't count the Shadoe Stevens years (not that I expected they would). However, during that period, two songs debuted higher: Mariah Carey's "I'll Be There" (#4) and Madonna's "Erotica" (#2). Either way, Madonna can still lay claim to the highest debut in the show's history. That much is true.

so, highest Ryan's era debut. still good. Hope a better following for 4M than erotica (it peaked #3 on BB Hot 100). I'm sure it'll do better.

Edited by marsha

From bks:

With 3 days to go, here's how airplay is looking:

No. 1 - Usher (+6.3 million)

No. 2 - Mariah (+2.8 million)

No. 3 - Ray J (+7.9 million)

No. 4 - Jordin (+10.4 million)

No. 7 - Lil Wayne (+15.3 million)

No. 9 - Leona (+9.7 million)

No. 28 - Madonna (+.9 million)

More from bks:

Here's how the same songs look on the streaming chart w/ 1 day left:

No. 1 - Mariah

No. 2 - Leona

No. 4 - Madonna (biggest gainer)

No. 6 - Jordin

No. 11 - Ray J

No. 12 - Usher

No. 15 - Lil Wayne

Guest boytoyville

Looks like mediabase ajusted it's numbers for the day because now it says 41.595 impressions & the video spins on VH1 went up more. I guess it was my impression that mediabase was only updated each morning 1ince a day so seems odd that this change was just made to me.

Looks like mediabase ajusted it's numbers for the day because now it says 41.595 impressions & the video spins on VH1 went up more. I guess it was my impression that mediabase was only updated each morning 1ince a day so seems odd that this change was just made to me.

yeah, it's been getting huge 2nd daily update lately... which is actually good

Billboard is Thursday-tuesday, no? so the first play of 4M at AT 40 won't be counted next week, it already has been , I'm not sure but I think AI for this week will be added for next week and 4M won't really gain AI for the countdown, it'll have a higher rank but more or less the same AI. I repeat I'm not sure. Great debut anyway, I think it's #12. But wasn't Erotica the highest debut ever for AT40?

NO!

Airplay for Billboard is Wednesday through Tuesday. The AT40 plays will be counted for this week's charts.

I am still really amazed how big Erotica's debut was... and I'll Be There and Erotica were both in 1992, so it was sweeter back then... a MARIAH record, beaten immediately by MADONNA... :boxing:

Guest timothy

Sorry guys, aside from liking Touch My Blob, I also like No Mare, Bleeding Period, and Love in This Barn . The only one I don't like is that Lolly song.

I am still really amazed how big Erotica's debut was...

To this day I have never heard Erotica on the radio. I am guessing at the time it died a quick death also?

Unfortunately, a lot of people tended to regard "Erotica" as somewhat of an oddity or novelty song, tied to the SEX book. I rarely hear it on the radio either.

Guest iMisto
Sorry guys, aside from liking Touch My Blob, I also like No Mare, Bleeding Period, and Love in This Barn . The only one I don't like is that Lolly song.

Ew. I can understand Touch My Cellulite, cause it is kinda catchy(not worthy of #1), and Bleeding Love is actually a pretty song. BUT, No Hair is fucking HORRID. I can't believe ANYBODY would EVER listen or request that shit. It's seriously cheeseX100. Fucking gross.

No air-uh, u ain't their-uh, who the hell care-uhs... air-uh air-uh.. air-uh. Somebody else put it perfectly, Umbrella knock off. air-uh air-uh air-uh.

God damnit, that shit drives me crazy. STFU already. I hope... nvm, I shouldn't think like that.

Ugh... see how much I hate it? :banghead:

Unfortunately, a lot of people tended to regard "Erotica" as somewhat of an oddity or novelty song, tied to the SEX book. I rarely hear it on the radio either.

* plays EROTICS album version over and over and over and over.. *

i remember when erotica came out the radio stations played it like crazy. but back then radio

loved madonna, i'd even hear where's the party every week. i actually heard 4 minutes on the

dance music station (c89.5, knhc) and their version is actually different than the one i downloaded

off i-tunes. it also has a tinking sound in the background and more bass.

Guest marsha
NO!

Airplay for Billboard is Wednesday through Tuesday. The AT40 plays will be counted for this week's charts.

great :thumbsup: