4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

What's up with these ppl obsessing over Mariah's placing??Let Mariah have her #1...it's not like she's blocking Madonna from the top or anything like that...

I'm guessing this link doesn't work in firefox?

It gives me different positions based on different numbers put in.

How odd!

the same thing happens to me every time i put in a different number. its also difficult reading the chart since it has all of the hotmail tags

BECAUSE I HATE HER FUGLY GUTZ./

That's cool and all but some of you are acting like it's the end of the world or something,it's just a music chart...nothing more,nothing less...Madonna is doing great,that's what we should be celebrating.

Guest jamesshot
That's cool and all but some of you are acting like it's the end of the world or something,it's just a music chart...nothing more,nothing less...Madonna is doing great,that's what we should be celebrating.

Now you tell me! I smashed every god forsaken plate in my house! :)

Now you tell me! I smashed every god forsaken plate in my house! :)

LMAO

I can just picture the chaos next week as soon as Mariah's #1 spot is announced!

Guest jamesshot
LMAO

I can just picture the chaos next week as soon as Mariah's #1 spot is announced!

*Holds off going to Wal-Mart for new plates until after next week*

You don't even know the plates you just saved! :)

Guest Madlover033003
*Holds off going to Wal-Mart for new plates until after next week*

You don't even know the plates you just saved! :)

:lol:

smile-plate.jpg

So since I dont have an ipod I am guessing making it to #12 after one day is an amazing thing?

YES IT IS, even TMB didn't achieve that in its first day...

to think 4MINUTES have 3 versions charting, the moment 4 MINUTES goes top 10 it will have a bigger exposure for it will be readily seen on the frontpage... if you take off the other two versions, which is sitting at #40 and #87, 4 MINUTES could've ended up around #6-#8 after just 1 day of sales if there's only one version out there... either way, I think even though TMB is currently #1, when the totals come out next week I think MADONNA will edge her out for the #1 position in the downloads tally... even in other sites 4MINUTES is leading TMB... let's just hope airplay for 4MINUTES further inch up this week until APRIL 1...

if i remember correctly tmb was in same area yesterday, but without 2 other places

nope, it was around #31... and to Abraham, they are all the same... 4:04... just with different listings... that I wonder

could they be the ones with the album preorders? one is the deluxe version and the other is for the regular album edition?

Excellent news!!! I foresee a top 3 soon...

uhm, it depends if the downloads of USHER, and CHRIS BROWN further goes down... which is what is happening right now...

LEONA LEWIS is in the same boat as MADONNA, low airplay...

we might see MARIAH at #1 and MADONNA at #2 :chuckle:

when MADONNA and WBR sees that, they may wake up and plan better in the weeks to come...

hell to the fucking yeah, ciccone is #1 on amazon mp3 downloads!!

1. 4 Minutes [Featuring Justin Timberlake] (Album Version) by Madonna

2. Low (Feat. T-Pain) by Flo Rida

3. Love Song (Album Version) by Sara Bareilles

4. New Soul by Yael Naïm

5. Bleeding Love (Album Version) by Leona Lewis

6. No One by Alicia Keys

7. Paralyzer by Finger Eleven

8. Rockstar by Nickelback

9. Touch My Body by Mariah Carey

10. Shadow Of The Day (Album Version) by Linkin Park

11. See You Again by Miley Cyrus

rock that fucking casba, you bad ass bitch!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/dmusi...8003714-0089540

:vanitybonet:

Edited by GroovyGirl

Does anyone have the market shares for the digital market? It would be interesting to know how many percent I-tunes is and if the Amazon downloads really matter that much.

Does anyone have the market shares for the digital market? It would be interesting to know how many percent I-tunes is and if the Amazon downloads really matter that much.

AMAZON's doesn't really matter much... but hey, any lead is a good indicator....

iTunes must corner around 80% of digital download...

A few years ago Itunes represented 85% of the digital market...i'm sure it has changed since then but not that much.

Hopefully Madonna will be able to sustain this momentum for the next few weeks leading up to the album release. It would be great if the peak in airplay could coincide with the peak in sales.