4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

And yet you're the one who made the following comment:

How can 4M be successful if fans like you simply refuse to help her on download and just waiting for miracles to happen?

FOR STARTERS, I DONT EVEN LIKE THIS SONG. WHY THE HELL SHOULD I DOWNLOAD IT? AND EVEN IF I LIKED IT, I SURE WOULDNT BUY SHIT FILE QUALITY.

AAAND ITS THE USA TEEN GHAYS AND GIRLS WHO WILL MAKE THIS A HIT. IF IT WERE ONLY THE FANS (LOONIES) DOWNLOADING 100 COPIES PDAY, IT WOULDNT COUNT A SHIT. ITUS HAVE A POLICY AGAINST FRAUD.

IF ITS A HIT I AM HAPPY BUT I WILL NOT DO FOOLISH THINGS FOR THIS MILLIONAIRE WOMAN. SHE WOULD LAUGH AT HER LAMBS DOWNLOADING DESPERATE COPIS...

SHE HAS KISSED AMERICAN ASS AND SHES ON HER OWN NOW. I AM HAPPY FOR HER BUT...

MADONNA should send a bulletin on myspace to tell them that the song is available!!! She has more than 350.000 friends!! Mariah is sending all the time!!!

350.000 is not a small number!

Fine. If you want to have multiple topics on the same subject, that is just great with me.

Meanwhile, we've been discussing HC all day in the iTunes thread.

How dare you get snotty with only 378 posts.

Seriously man. You are drunk with power.

Nowhere in that thread does it say the chart position for HC in the US iTunes album chart.

It's a stand alone thread.

I'm so happy my ego doesn't manifest on a Madonna forum. I'm so happy I have other things to build me up.

And again, the title of this thread is 4 MINUTES on iTunes...and there is a completely separate chart for HC, the album.

BTW, it's doing much better as an album.

Guest mattcho
Now at #19, #69, and #84!

Are you looking at the "Top Songs" chart on I-Tunes? It doesn't show for me.

Thanks,

Matt

Guest Qbanito21

where are you getting this information?

i have itunes and it is not showing for me

Guest boytoyville

Doesn't show on my top I-tunes either & as far as I can tell there is only 1 version for sale.

On a side note why are people against apple here?

Guest mattcho
Doesn't show on my top I-tunes either & as far as I can tell there is only 1 version for sale.

On a side note why are people against apple here?

Search on "4 Minutes Madonna" to see all 3.

- Matt

Hey, you know what. FUCK radio. If Madonna can pull off a bigger lead in downloads for the first week, Mariah can take her damn 18th number 1 and her large amount of audio impressions, and shove them up her fat arse. :thumbsup::lmao::p

:dramatic:

M will be in the Top 10 in a matter of hours and then hopefully #1!

When that happens the lambs will panic and start buying their 30th copy each of MOO's song.

I'm very angry with Warner Brothers though.

Had they let radio play the song after the original french radio lake and then still released the song yesterday for digital download along with the music video then Madonna would have a shot of hitting #1 on billboard and blocking MOOriah.

Had they let radio play the song after the original french radio lake and then still released the song yesterday for digital download along with the music video then Madonna would have a shot of hitting #1 on billboard and blocking MOOriah.

God that would have been amazing, but if you ask me, hard sales is what matters, and if Madonna sells more....Well then like I said. Screw Mariah. Who knows. Maybe Madonna will still sell enough to block Mariah from #1! (wishful thinking, but a guy can dream :p )

And I dont know if this is any sign, but a silly crap fanmade video using footage from Nelly Furtados video is put to Madonna's 4 MIN, and the amount of views has been increasing by over 200,000 views everyday. Now its passed 1 million views. I wish the real video would come out already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmwiNG9v350

Guest Topaz Scorpio

It's so weird. 4 Minutes is not showing anywhere in the Top 100 on my Itunes. I see Mariah at #2 though. And Hard Candy is at #5 (deluxe) and #48 under albums, and 4 Minutes even shows up at #8 on ringtones.