4 Minutes/Hard Candy at USA iTunes

thebigham

Well I have said that 4 MIN would open with massive sales so give me some credit. :lol:

God, zooming all the way up to #2 in its second week. With luck Mariah will begin her fall with airplay and sales and Madonna could bump Moo Cow right out of the top in a week or two! MWAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!

And then Mariah's album will come out and she will see her biggest download week and bump Madonna back out....And then Madonna will see her biggest sales week when her album comes out and she will boot Mariah out again!

Okay, Ill stop now. :demonic:

it's tough to overtake MC in the second week... she needs to lead her with 80k copies until April 6... we don't know if the rabid MC fans will stop downloading all of a sudden after they achieve the #1 position just like what happened with DFAU, now that really sank faster than the Titanic... they surely wouldn't want M to bump out MC that easily... 4MINUTES really needs exposure on TV this week... ELLEN please...

it's tough to overtake MC in the second week... she needs to lead her with 80k copies until April 6... we don't know if the rabid MC fans will stop downloading all of a sudden after they achieve the #1 position just like what happened with DFAU, now that really sank faster than the Titanic... they surely wouldn't want M to bump out MC that easily... 4MINUTES really needs exposure on TV this week... ELLEN please...

So her chances are slim considering Ms Carey will be on Oprah & American Idol soon.

So her chances are slim considering Ms Carey will be on Oprah & American Idol soon.

that would be April 15-18... so it will not have any effect for the next 3 chart reports

that would be April 15-18... so it will not have any effect for the next 3 chart reports

It's inevitable to talk about Mariah when she is the big contender to take the top spot

Maybe the week that Madonna could best shoot for is the week her album comes out assuming that 4 MIN keeps growing and is hitting its peak around that time and assuming that all artists do have their biggest download week the week their album comes out. In anycase a #2 showing I think is more than any of us could have asked for or predicted a few months ago.

In anycase a #2 showing I think is more than any of us could have asked for or predicted a few months ago.

That's true. But a new #2 and behind Mariah.... :americanlife:

That's true. But a new #2 and behind Mariah.... :americanlife:

that's life, you have to brace yourself and accept it, it will be big news by Wednesday...

MADONNA's achievement, which is the REAL RECORD-BREAKER may be overshadowed...

I am really looking forward for the effects of the video, the remixes and the album release

combined in the last 2 weeks of APRIL after MOOMOO's glory...

In anycase a #2 showing I think is more than any of us could have asked for or predicted a few months ago.

HELL YEAH... most posters here even doubted MADONNA's ability to go TOP 5 let alone have another #2... now, #1 is within grasp... if 4MINUTES was actually released a week later, #1 would've been nailed! but that's over now...

Posted 5 hours ago by 'willimp2005' at Pulse:

tmbitunes3.jpg

it's going to be very very close... with TMB leading here with a small edge and 4M leading TMB in other outlets...

I've been saying all week that 4MINUTES will be #2 in the HOT100 next week... :vogue:

Its so strange to see M battling for USA 1 spot. I am really satisfied for a Top 5 placement.

I hope that the future singles from album will have good downloads too, if I remember correctly Confessions singles sold pretty poorly after the album was out...

Would have been great if 4 min was released before cristmas 07 and now another single before the album release. She probably would have had 2 Top 10 hits.

Is Ellen show popular? What's its audience in comparison with American Idol and Oprah's show? And why Madonna never goes to Oprah? If I am not wrong last time she went there was just to talk about his adoption, and the last time she performed was ten years ago in the Ray of Light promotion :nocomment:

Is Ellen show popular? What's its audience in comparison with American Idol and Oprah's show? And why Madonna never goes to Oprah? If I am not wrong last time she went there was just to talk about his adoption, and the last time she performed was ten years ago in the Ray of Light promotion :nocomment:

The problem is that when she goes to US tv she doesnt perform. She just talks.

Well... let's see what happens ;)

Madonna does have three changes to get to #01 with 4 Minutes:

- The chart week that takes the video first playing week

- The chart week that takes the single and maxi-single release

- The chart week that takes the album release

Let's hope that in one of these weeks it can get to #01 :D

Madonna does have three changes to get to #01 with 4 Minutes:

- The chart week that takes the video first playing week - APRIL 7 video release effects will be seen on APRIL 16 chart report

- The chart week that takes the single and maxi-single release - APRIL 21 - i hope - effects on APRIL 30 report

- The chart week that takes the album release - APRIL 29 - effect on MAY 7 report...

we can also hope that TMB drops like a rock this coming week...

the week the video comes out is also the week that MARIAH does AI GIVES BACK... so we'll see..

Guest harbors
The problem is that when she goes to US tv she doesnt perform. She just talks.

The problem with Madonna is that she is no longer fun and exciting anymore. She nowadays just wants to show off how intelligent she is; unfortunately, the Americans dont buy it.

The problem with Madonna is that she is no longer fun and exciting anymore. She nowadays just wants to show off how intelligent she is; unfortunately, the Americans dont buy it.

I totally agree with that. Madonna has had this "houlier than thou" attitude for years now which is a big turn off, but it seems as though she is finally coming off her high horse these days and not taking herself too seriously and that is definitely a good thing.

I don't think she is trying to prove how intelligent she is. It was always commom knowledge even among her biggest critics that she isn't stupid.

Honestly(and I'll probably get bashed for this)I think if she is wound tight it is because her sex life isn't what it used to be now that she is married and has kids. Not just her sex life though. I just don't think she gets to have as much fun as she used to.

Or she is 50, rather. One can accept it or not but people change as they grow older. The fact is she is incredibly youthful for her age. Anyway compering her with Madonna 20 years ago is ridiculous.

Honestly(and I'll probably get bashed for this)I think if she is wound tight it is because her sex life isn't what it used to be now that she is married and has kids. Not just her sex life though. I just don't think she gets to have as much fun as she used to.

Madonna still seems like she has a good time and she enjoys her life. She just doesn't have fun in the conventional sense a lot of people mean, partying in clubs, drinking and using drugs. But she didn't do that when she was single, either. So if you are looking for a crazy party person, Madonna is not the artist for you.

I think she has a good balance, sometimes she is funny in interviews, but she also has more serious things she's concerned about.

There are serious problems in the world like AIDS. What's wrong with acknowledging that from time to time? Life isn't always fun and one big party.

She looked like she was having loads of fun when she dj'd in the Roxy and got up dancing with the crowd for the COAF promo.

I would like to see more of that side of her.