Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Favorite Madame X Video   

208 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Music video from the Madame X Era?

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

So Madonna rolled out 6 (that's right six) stellar music videos so far within a couple months of the Madame X era.  Which is your favorite?  If you need a refresher here you go:

I’m trying to decide between Batuka and God Control. She fucking knocked it out of the park with this album and the visuals attached.

Great thread and poll @Amelia! But omg this is so hard. Ok I'll go with Medellin but I love them all so much in completely different ways....from the work, creativity, thought, and depth of each one of them, to the dancing and exploring of different issues and cultures, to the emotions and beauty of life good and bad. Thank you Madonna! You have outdone yourself this whole era! 

I would choose "Dark Ballet", although I like all of them.

It's bleak yet striking at the same time.

I can fully understand Madonna's words when she says how "Dark Ballet" is the kind of dance we’re all dancing in the world right now.

A lot of people in my country are dancing this macabre dance at the moment, including me!

these are legit fine videos.

1. dark ballet

2. medellin

3. batuka

4. GC

5. crave

the unmentionable one is ruined by that shrieking entity.

God Control and Medellin -  love both videos so much.  God Control gets the message across perfectly and is pure artistry and so original and powerful.  Medellin is one of the most enjoyable and infectious videos I have seen. 

Also love Crave - there is something so beautiful and under-stated about it and features so much Madonna.   She lights up every video she is in.