M14 updates 2

Maybe she’ll do an intimate small tour with limited dates of the tears of a clown but with more theatricality and more of a “madonna concert” and inbetween she’d be working on the movie. I can see her doing that so it can be more relaxed for her

News of Madonna (who have been reliable in the past) said LN was looking at booking arena venues in France in September/October next year, so looks like another Arena tour is on the cards. 

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

News of Madonna (who have been reliable in the past) said LN was looking at booking arena venues in France in September/October next year, so looks like another Arena tour is on the cards. 

IF Madonna owes LN another tour in her contract then there will be arenas. 

I agree they’ll be a similar arena tour to RH, perhaps not as long but it will happen.

5 hours ago, Mensch said:

Maybe she’ll do an intimate small tour with limited dates of the tears of a clown but with more theatricality and more of a “madonna concert” and inbetween she’d be working on the movie. I can see her doing that so it can be more relaxed for her

This sounds magic but if she owes LN one last tour then they’ll be pushing for a typical Madonna tour with arena dates for revenue.

19 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Mmm they did Mamma Mia 2 in a year, and that is a musical with way more effort than a drama movie, she spent a lot of time with WE because she was being a perfectionist.

Yes, I feel like people are over estimating here. This is Madonna taking on a job for another company. I can see her shooting for 3 months then overseeing post production for another 3 or 4. This isn't some mega budget prestige film nor is it a WE situation with her taking control of every single aspect. There's no reason it shouldn't take 6 or 7 months  max.

30 minutes ago, Kim said:

Yes, I feel like people are over estimating here. This is Madonna taking on a job for another company. I can see her shooting for 3 months then overseeing post production for another 3 or 4. This isn't some mega budget prestige film nor is it a WE situation with her taking control of every single aspect. There's no reason it shouldn't take 6 or 7 months  max.

I take your point that makes sense.

I guess the only Q is when she takes the 6 months to go and make the film. 

I have a feeling she will mention bothe the film and the music in Vogue next month.

56 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Is her latest insta story at hint of things to come... “are your ears burning?”

Yes I thought that she’s planning the launch schedule and also provisional tour dates, let’s not forget that we already know that she will be in France next year touring.

1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

Is her latest insta story at hint of things to come... “are your ears burning?”

Yes, I thought the same.  I hope we get some info soon. (Real soon, and not Madonna's meaning of the word). :lol:

This thread should be rename "speculations" and not "updates" ... If, maybe, I think, I hope ... unless there is a real update ... SOON. 😎

Edited by Ladyplus

Madonna be like “have you checked out my new single La Vie En Rose from my new Tears of the Clown album?” 😈🤣🙄

E9270A0B-B2F4-4014-BD82-BA3BD6DC2B19.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

THE MELTDOWNS LMAOOOO

Right?? She is legit trolling her fans at this point (Minus the clown, that was my personal touch to her trolling) 🤣🤣🤣

Guest NewYorkCam

I'm starting to think new music is actually legit coming sooner rather than later (as in, this year) ...

1 hour ago, NewYorkCam said:

I'm starting to think new music is actually legit coming sooner rather than later (as in, this year) ...

why do you think that?    im not complaining

First single mid-last week November. (AMAs promo/christmas sales)

Second single first week february. (grammys/brit awards)

(pre-order + promo single)

Album end of march. (iheartradio awards)

third single in june

Tour in july

There's too much competition between august-october so i don't think is a good idea to release the album those dates.

29 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

France in September October? So album must be 1st or 2nd quarter 2019

Why? She could still release the Album in the fall & start the tour in April/May before finishing in Europe in October/November...

All I️ know is that she told Australia that she’ll see them again in 2019 ☺️☝️

2 hours ago, caba1 said:

First single mid-last week November. (AMAs promo/christmas sales)

Second single first week february. (grammys/brit awards)

(pre-order + promo single)

Album end of march. (iheartradio awards)

third single in june

Tour in july

There's too much competition between august-october so i don't think is a good idea to release the album those dates.

what competition?

since so many people still want her to have a big hit, why can't she simply work on creating the music she truly loves and then have a dj remix it for the radio/hit stations? (so there's two versions)

in that way she doesn't have to sacrifice her creativity for a top 40

9 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

what competition?

big releases always comes those months. Hard time to debut at number 1

3 minutes ago, caba1 said:

big releases always comes those months. Hard time to debut at number 1

Well she s the number 1 ..she was born in 58 the others releasers came  after....Go M go💣

5 minutes ago, Suedey said:

What she previewed at the Met Gala of Beautiful Game didn’t sound like a hit by today’s mediocre standards and I am happy with that. 

Indeed