MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
XXL

BREXIT / British Politics thread - cont

karbatal    0

And leaked content shows an appalling lack of knowledge in every single aspect of the EU.... 

18 hours ago, karbatal said:

And leaked content shows an appalling lack of knowledge in every single aspect of the EU.... 

but isn´t that happening lately with all the politicians? they don´t seem to care how their system works! look at us here for example, in catalunya: nobody seems to know what is going to happen!

karbatal    0
7 hours ago, promise to try said:

but isn´t that happening lately with all the politicians? they don´t seem to care how their system works! look at us here for example, in catalunya: nobody seems to know what is going to happen!

In Catalunya the separatists are using the same strategy as the Brexiters: numbers and thousands of million of euro that will make people richer there once they are out of Spain. But it is an incredible big lie. They have to know it is a lie. But they convince people with those numbers. 

I am sure, though, that many Catalanian politicians have zero idea about the outcome and simply don't care about it. If they cared, they would be having lots of reunions to reach an agreement. 

Just now, karbatal said:

In Catalunya the separatists are using the same strategy as the Brexiters: numbers and thousands of million of euro that will make people richer there once they are out of Spain. But it is an incredible big lie. They have to know it is a lie. But they convince people with those numbers. 

I am sure, though, that many Catalanian politicians have zero idea about the outcome and simply don't care about it. If they cared, they would be having lots of reunions to reach an agreement. 

I think it´s more like an Ordago: look what we are capable of doing if you don´t ...

karbatal    0
9 hours ago, promise to try said:

I think it´s more like an Ordago: look what we are capable of doing if you don´t ...

Just like Cameron did.  Now he's retired and rich.  Artur Mas is planning moving to the USA.  Meanwhile the people will be stuck in the situation.  Catalonia would have to pay pensionists from all Spain,  would have to give millions to security and army,  has a big chunk of the national debt.... Nobody talks about it.