2016 American Presidential Thread

Camacho

Just now, tumbleweedt said:

"...the uneducated people..."  :megamanson:  I guess you're not big on bigotry either.

Oh, I'm sorry for being politically incorrect. A very republican tradition. And there is nothing wrong with calling them uneducated. Because that's what they mostly are. I could have said lower level of education if that makes someone feel better. Fact is, I have seen so many reports in the last 6 month from those areas and calling them uneducated is just a nice way to say many of them are downright dumb. This may come across as arrogant, but being from Europe I have higher expectations. I mean how sad is it that most people in Europe know more about the U.S. elections than most U.S. citizens.

2 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Want Hillary to win but we all know she sucks! Lol. ANYone woulda put him away an hour ago.

I told you to come down a few days ago. It's not good for your health. And all the states that are red now would have been red with any other democrat candidate as well.

If there was justice in the world both Obama & Hillary would be in prison since 2011 when they allowed radical islamism rise in the Middle East and kill innocent & destroy ancient heritages & let millions of ppl fled their hometown.  

Guest CzarnaWisnia
2 minutes ago, spazz said:

If there was justice in the world both Obama & Hillary would be in prison since 2011 when they allowed radical islamism rise in the Middle East and kill innocent & destroy ancient heritages & let millions of ppl fled their hometown.  

But isn't it a prerequisite for the job to be an immoral multimillionaire?

5 minutes ago, Hector said:

IMG_1620.JPG

This is how we felt against the islamists which Obama & Hillary shoved to us to be rulers of our country , they were everywhere in the media. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
1 minute ago, spazz said:

Why do ppl think hillary haters are lovers of trump? :confused: 

I guess it's human nature to see things in black and white.

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

cant anyone answer this? does it have a big population/many seats?

It has 29 seats. Which is a lot.

Usually the electoral map is evenly split between red and blue with only very few states swinging. In result a large state like Florida may decide the election for whoever wins there. In recent years the electoral map has changed a bit because the electorate has changed (more black or latino voters or younger people). Some states are now more blue leaning. In result the dems can even win without Florida because they have other states to balance that out. For the reps on the other hand. They need to win Florida and Ohio as well. Otherwise they lose. Turning blue states into red is rather unlikely.