2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

What is up with the "Hillary rigged this" contingent? I see so many of these people on my social media. If Hillary was as all powerful as you people maintain, then why the hell didn't she just snap her fingers back in 2008 and become the nominee?

So many Bernie supporters seem to imply that he's somehow being cheated out of millions of secret votes that went to him. No. He lost by MILLIONS of votes. I've never seen a situation in which so many people who claim to want fair elections think that the nominee who won by millions of votes should be stripped of the nomination.

But in the minds of some of these people, Hillary is a witch with a magic wand. Well, if that was true, she should have waved it to spare herself the years of BS she's had to endure.

What is up with the "Hillary rigged this" contingent? I see so many of these people on my social media. If Hillary was as all powerful as you people maintain, then why the hell didn't she just snap her fingers back in 2008 and become the nominee?

So many Bernie supporters seem to imply that he's somehow being cheated out of millions of secret votes that went to him. No. He lost by MILLIONS of votes. I've never seen a situation in which so many people who claim to want fair elections think that the nominee who won by millions of votes should be stripped of the nomination.

But in the minds of some of these people, Hillary is a witch with a magic wand. Well, if that was true, she should have waved it to spare herself the years of BS she's had to endure.

Why bother asking sensible questions?

Guest Pud Whacker

After this election is said and done he will be the laughing stock of not only the Republican party but also the business world.

Great cover!!! But alas...

NOBODY CARES.

SomeofShane, on 11 Aug 2016 - 09:46 AM, said:

They are just deluded people that cant admit defeat with hurt assholes.

If Trump somehow pulls this off and wins you are not going to see me screaming that it was rigged. I am just going to simply think this country as a whole has totally lost its mind and sit back and watch the epic disaster unfold.

They are just deluded people that cant admit defeat with hurt assholes.

If Trump somehow pulls this off and wins you are not going to see me screaming that it was rigged. I am just going to simply think this country as a whole has totally lost its mind and sit back and watch the epic disaster unfold.

I'm on a plane out of here! lol

:dead: :dead:

The most reasonable explanation is that the Clinton campaign probably thought that it would be good to have an old guy with brown skin on the camera range. All campaigns do that, they want to show that the candidates have supporters from all ages and skin color.

In some TV show that I sometimes watch they always put a hot guy and a hot blond girl just behind the TV host to improve the ratings :lmao:

This.

It's stupid to think it's anything more. Same with the disgraced congressman. I wouldn't say anything if the shooters father was at Trump, Johnson or Stein rally. It doesn't make a difference either way and it's ignorant to think any one else in this forum would act any different if were someone besides Clinton.

In short.....

NOBODY CARES.

I just wish people would say what they mean. All these implications and "devils advocates" giving Trump the benefit of the doubt, yet nobody has flat out said they're voting for him. And of course if the shooters father were at Trumps rally it would be a bigger deal....that actually seems like some stupid shit he'd organize thinking it would help him. Oh yeah and Trump is all about everyone having their own assault rifles....even the mentally ill, so yeah it would be a bigger deal. What exactly does Hillary have to gain by having him there? What's the point? Or are we going all Lucky Guy and implying it's indicative of something bigger?

Guest Pud Whacker

I just wish people would say what they mean. All these implications and "devils advocates" giving Trump the benefit of the doubt, yet nobody has flat out said they're voting for him. And of course if the shooters father were at Trumps rally it would be a bigger deal....that actually seems like some stupid shit he'd organize thinking it would help him. Oh yeah and Trump is all about everyone having their own assault rifles....even the mentally ill, so yeah it would be a bigger deal. What exactly does Hillary have to gain by having him there? What's the point? Or are we going all Lucky Guy and implying it's indicative of something bigger?

i was thinking about this the other day, WHY WOULD ANYONE ADMIT TO VOTING FOR TRUMP?!!!

we cant get a number on the Trumpers because nobodys going to put a sticker on their car to have it keyed and tires slashed by the murderous clintonites.

i was thinking about this the other day, WHY WOULD ANYONE ADMIT TO VOTING FOR TRUMP?!!!

we cant get a number on the Trumpers because nobodys going to put a sticker on their car to have it keyed and tires slashed by the murderous clintonites.

Maybe in California. They're very proud elsewhere. VERY. I see Trump stickers shirts and flags everywhere. In Vegas, in Florida.

Guest Pud Whacker

If she has a legitimate health problem then it should be taken care of and not used to attack and make fun of someone with health issues.

Pork your hole kid. Nobody is using it against her here.

I do wonder what is wrong. And also, when casting a vote you want to

Know you're getting who you vote for and not 'next in line'

When John McCain was running for Pres in 2008 he released 100 pages of medical history to prove he was fit enough to serve.

I doubt that will happen this time around, although it should.

He had a medical history 100 pages long and he was healthy?

He had a medical history 100 pages long and he was healthy?

Haha! Good point. But I was wrong, it was over 1000 pages! McCain did have a history of skin cancer.

Well he was getting so much shit in the media he was backed against the wall to reveal it.

'' This time, a small group of reporters reviewed 1,173 pages of medical documents that span 2000 to 2008 over several hours in a conference room at a resort just outside Phoenix ''

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-look-at-mccains-medical-records/

Guest Pud Whacker

Haha! Good point.

Well he was getting so much shit in the media he was backed against the wall to reveal it.

not really. if you just go get a regular blood panel its like 40 pages long. i had one done for my regular physical.

If she has a legitimate health problem then it should be taken care of and not used to attack and make fun of someone with health issues.

if she has health problems she should stay at home and give the opportunity for another young candidate to take her place like Mexico

I am tired of the old hag presidents not just in US.

So basically Trump voters are attention seekers who are too embarassed to admit what they have done to 'prove a point'? Losers. :lmao:

It kind of seems that way. I don't even think they truly have faith in him as a leader. For that matter, you can tell HE doesn't have faith in himself. This is all a big ego stroking game is all it is. I refuse to believe people are oblivious to that, they just aren't talking about it.It could be Satan himself and they'd play "devils advocate" (haha)......anyone but Hillary.

Kim K for president 2020!!!

It kind of seems that way. I don't even think they truly have faith in him as a leader. For that matter, you can tell HE doesn't have faith in himself. This is all a big ego stroking game is all it is. I refuse to believe people are oblivious to that, they just aren't talking about it.It could be Satan himself and they'd play "devils advocate" (haha)......anyone but Hillary.

Kim K for president 2020!!!

I agree that he doesn't have faith in himself to do this. I still contend that he didn't even mean for this to happen. I think he got into the primary for 'fun' and it just exploded into this wild fire that he couldn't contain. I believe he wanted to stir some things up, do some debates, lose the primary and make a ton of money out of it. I truly don't believe he thought he'd actual win the fucking thing. Hell, no one really did.

This may explain his complete and total meltdown over the past few weeks. He knows that if he wins, he's fucked, his business is probably fucked, the country is fucked. So he'll just continue to make this election a sadistic realty show that we'll have to suffer through until November. This whole thing is just such a national embarrassment.