CHICAGO:September 28

Madfan58

I just can't believe she almost got hurt TWICE. This song is cursed i don't find it devilish it's bullfighting matador theme. I think some people think it's devilish because of the colors.

tumblr_inline_nr1so9TXrF1t1ksgg_500.gif

:dead:

the annoying stairs knocking her almost over out of nowhere

isn't it weird how its always with that song? (it looks a lil devil ish no?)

Yikes. Pulled off the stage by her cape and now almost pushed off the stage by part of the stage itself. Living for Bad Luck.

Yeah but the stage moving into her wasn't as bad as the cape. In fact this incident is really nothing.

When she did TGS lowered on the disco ball she didn't have a harness. She can handle it

Man I am loving all the LOVE she is getting for this tour.

Like I said a week or so ago. After the shit she has gone though this year with the bungled roll out of her album, getting yanked off stage on her ass, having to deal with a mammoth amount of ageist attacks like never before....Pretty much all the shit Madonna has taken for her entire career in general. One ounce of that would make most people crawl up into a hole never to be seen again. She is the very definition of why when you fall (literally or figuratively) you have to pick yourself up out of that valley and climb that mountain again to enjoy that peak.

Imagine if she listened to her haters 33 years ago when she first started out and packed her bags and went home to Michigan? Damn.

She missed her mark not the stairs fault lol

She didn't miss her mark. They were late pushing the stage/stairs out. It's supposed to be there already by the time she gets there so she ascends the platform and starts the song on top of the circular part. She got there and the platform wasn't there, so she paused at the top of the catwalk stairs and then moved into her position - like when the motel room didn't appear in the one MDNA show, the performance must continue - so she stepped into place for the lights for when she turns around. Now, the stage hands who were both late with pushing the platform out and almost pushed her off the stage - they must have caught hell afterwards.

She didn't miss her mark. They were late pushing the stage/stairs out. It's supposed to be there already by the time she gets there so she ascends the platform and starts the song on top of the circular part. She got there and the platform wasn't there, so she paused at the top of the catwalk stairs and then moved into her position - like when the motel room didn't appear in the one MDNA show, the performance must continue - so she stepped into place for the lights for when she turns around. Now, the stage hands who were both late with pushing the platform out and almost pushed her off the stage - they must have caught hell afterwards.

Yes this. It wasnt really her Fault, The stage was late. So yeah, technical issue. But its always this poor song :D Glad everything is fine! And that cute dancer rushing to save her If need be :D

i still swear i saw her trip just a little bit in the angle i saw on periscope and everyone commented on it too. this video doesn't show it.. weird (and NO I'm not saying she FELL lol) i guess its the camera angle & bad quality of the periscope or something..

when i saw the stage setting on ticketsites i thought the catwalk was gonna be immense, but now that ive seen couple of vids im wondering....how much further into the arena does this catwalk come compared to the mdna one?

Man I am loving all the LOVE she is getting for this tour.

Like I said a week or so ago. After the shit she has gone though this year with the bungled roll out of her album, getting yanked off stage on her ass, having to deal with a mammoth amount of ageist attacks like never before....Pretty much all the shit Madonna has taken for her entire career in general. One ounce of that would make most people crawl up into a hole never to be seen again. She is the very definition of why when you fall (literally or figuratively) you have to pick yourself up out of that valley and climb that mountain again to enjoy that peak.

Imagine if she listened to her haters 33 years ago when she first started out and packed her bags and went home to Michigan? Damn.

Damn right. It's amazing. And it's a shame that we have to be so happy when she gets praise because she deserves it ALL THE TIME. There is NO ONE in the business who works harder than she does, and at 57 years old, 33 years into her career, she is STILL having to prove herself as a worthy contender. It's sickening, but yes it does feel very good to see the rave reviews. I wouldn't wish the criticism she has endured on my worst enemy, but she has come out of it grateful and smiling ear to ear. Of course, the millions of dollars and adoring fans don't hurt, I'm sure. ;)

God damn I come in here and by reading about Living For Love I thought she was going to get snatched and dragged through the entire arena y'all are TOO FUCKIN MUCH :lol: I was scared!

Also...where is everyone? Thought the chicago thread would be popping the fuck off. Hope everyone had a good time!

Damn right. It's amazing. And it's a shame that we have to be so happy when she gets praise because she deserves it ALL THE TIME. There is NO ONE in the business who works harder than she does, and at 57 years old, 33 years into her career, she is STILL having to prove herself as a worthy contender. It's sickening, but yes it does feel very good to see the rave reviews. I wouldn't wish the criticism she has endured on my worst enemy, but she has come out of it grateful and smiling ear to ear. Of course, the millions of dollars and adoring fans don't hurt, I'm sure. ;)

Its like the one review where the critic had an revelation that Madonna REALLY can sing! :lmao:

Well NO FUCKING SHIT!!!! It took this person 33 years to figure that out? :lol: Sure she cant do vocal gymnastics like Whitney, but of course she can sing. I guess this person didn't attend the Girlie Show where she gave some of the best live vocals ever.

Its a sad fact that Madonna wont fully get the respect she deserves until she is gone. But having critics to push back against is part of what makes Madonna such a fighter, so at the same time I am glad she doesn't get universal praise. And she doesn't really need it. Her achievement as the best selling and most influential female in music ever already says enough.

Its like the one review where the critic had an revelation that Madonna REALLY can sing! :lmao:

Well NO FUCKING SHIT!!!! It took this person 33 years to figure that out? :lol: Sure she cant do vocal gymnastics like Whitney, but of course she can sing. I guess this person didn't attend the Girlie Show where she gave some of the best live vocals ever.

Its a sad fact that Madonna wont fully get the respect she deserves until she is gone. But having critics to push back against is part of what makes Madonna such a fighter, so at the same time I am glad she doesn't get universal praise. And she doesn't really need it. Her achievement as the best selling and most influential female in music ever already says enough.

:clap:

Yes this. It wasnt really her Fault, The stage was late. So yeah, technical issue. But its always this poor song :D Glad everything is fine! And that cute dancer rushing to save her If need be :D

It's kinda partially her fault, you can clearly see white tape on the floor, she shouldn't have been standing in that area. Im glad she is fine, the show must go on but it wasn't like the fall which still gives me nightmares lol