Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

amazing show, i love it!!!

finally the cape is been exorcised

my fav was D&D , finally the live version i've always wanted

too much highlights (intro, hw/v last supper omg!!! , tb i cried, lav!!!, latin section, that medley !!!, all the rebel heart songs, material girl as a full "serious" performance)

love the costumes and interludes

i don't care about no ghostown

although i really like the living for love performance (similar to the Brits one) , for me that remix lacks joy, power and emotion, this amazing song and performance deserves the album version, or the brit/grammy mix.

Holiday is always fun and a perfect closer.

i couldn't hear music and almost all candy shop, but looks great, i don't have a problem with CS but for the ones who hated it could be replace with EY album version with trumpets and male backing vocals

Almost perfect setlist, obviously is impossible to please all, but i think adding LAP and HU at least for Asia/Australia would be great. Lap in the first section after HW/V or after DP and HU after UB or as encore before Holiday. One can dream :)

Edited by Crom

Ok !

So now I'm back to the hotel, I can write a proper review...

I just don't know where to start.

In fact, I just realise, right now, all the songs missing in the set list ( no ghostown? No Inside out? No JOA?) but I can assure you, in the end, it doesn't matter. The show was amazing and perfect from start to finish.

She seemed a bit nervous at the begining, during Iconic, but it was so great to see her, she clearly was in an amazing mood, :)

I think the 1st part of the show is the weakest part, imo. As much as I love RH -the album- there were too many song from the album and it was kinda out of place. And I hated the fact that the two 1st song had featuring. But honestly, it's just small complaint.

As you know, there is a lot of oldies and it was SO great! The crowd reaction was incredible. TRUE BLUE & WHO'S THAT GIRL are clearly highlights for me.

This and HEARTBREAK CITY/LOVE DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE. That's the part where I made a fool of myself, crying like a river. I will remember this all my life. I never thought she would sing that song. It knocked me out.

The reaction for LA VIE EN ROSE was like a total earthquake. But that's normal, as french canadians, everyone was happy, touched and surprised to hear her in french. That's the only reason. She didn't expect that, we could see that in her face. :laugh:

The best interlude, imo, was ILUMINATI. It was incredible to watch. The guys, on their moving pole, are just fascinating... And sexy. :lol: The weakest one was SEX. Love that song, but the choregraphy was a bit boring.

The best seats in the house, are around the shaped heart. If your seats are not far from there, you will have her almost just for yourself.

Not sure what more to add.

I'll see her again tomorrow, near the catwalk, but I think my seat tonight was better. I will only see her back when she will be in the heart part...

Ok !

In fact, I just realise, right now, all the songs missing in the set list ( no ghostown? No Inside out? No JOA?) but I can assure you, in the end, it doesn't matter. The show was amazing and perfect from start to finish.

She seemed a bit nervous at the begining, during Iconic, but it was so great to see her, she clearly was in an amazing mood, :)

I think the 1st part of the show is the weakest part, imo. As much as I love RH -the album- there were too many song from the album and it was kinda out of place. And I hated the fact that the two 1st song had featuring. But honestly, it's just small complaint.

As you know, there is a lot of oldies and it was SO great! The crowd reaction was incredible. TRUE BLUE & WHO'S THAT GIRL are clearly highlights for me.

This and HEARTBREAK CITY/LOVE DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE. That's the part where I made a fool of myself, crying like a river. I will remember this all my life. I never thought she would sing that song. It knocked me out.

The reaction for LA VIE EN ROSE was like a total earthquake. But that's normal, as french canadians, everyone was happy, touched and surprised to hear her in french. That's the only reason. She didn't expect that, we could see that in her face. :laugh:

The best interlude, imo, was ILUMINATI. It was incredible to watch. The guys, on their moving pole, are just fascinating... And sexy. :lol: The weakest one was SEX. Love that song, but the choregraphy was a bit boring.

The best seats in the house, are around the shaped heart. If your seats are not far from there, you will have her almost just for yourself.

I'll see her again tomorrow, near the catwalk, but I think my seat tonight was better. I will only see her back when she will be in the heart part...

Glad you had an amazing time! :wow:

I need to process this. It's all too much. Need HD. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fall in love with many parts of it. I can tell you that LAV was brilliant. Hair needs work and so does the intro costume. All in all she did a great job though. This show will develop beautifully I think.

Guest gang bang

Ok !

Ok !

I HATE YOU

I need to process this. It's all too much. Need HD. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fall in love with many parts of it. I can tell you that LAV was brilliant. Hair needs work and so does the intro costume. All in all she did a great job though. This show will develop beautifully I think.

I agree!

So where does she spend the most time. Im in row 2 and then row 5 does she do more time on heart stage than the main stage or cross stage? So hard to buy seats to this show as we didnt know where she would be. Now i need to go to more shows so i can see it from multiple angles.

Cant wait to see it. The show sounds fantastic the imagery from press photos is amazing. The set list rocks. Hope it stays the same when she is in sydney i thought id never hear lucky star live. Long live the queen!

The transition between UB and Holiday is called an ENCORE, guys. Not sure what you don't understand in this.

People always complain she doesn't do any encore. Now you complain because she's doing one... :dead:

WOW. A pole dance on crosses, the last supper (and look at all the figures at the table, is that a devil?), the vogue hand choreography, and the Vogue rap with religious figures in the background (Ironic-donna YESSSS!!!!!!!!) -

God Damn this is gonna piss the Catholic Church when she goes to Manila lol

This is NOT a criticism but something I find interesting. So great and varied is Madonns's music from her entire career that she did perform any songs from 2 of her all time greatest albums in Like a Prayer and Ray of light and despite that, the concert was still wonderful and completely satisfying. I can't imagine any other artist being able to do that.