Rebel Heart Tour: Live from Montreal! Updates in real time (part 3)

Camacho

This is NOT a criticism but something I find interesting. So great and varied is Madonns's music from her entire career that she did perform any songs from 2 of her all time greatest albums in Like a Prayer and Ray of light and despite that, the concert was still wonderful and completely satisfying. I can't imagine any other artist being able to do that.

And the weirdest part is that, for a lot of people and critics, those are her two best album :lol:

This wasn't really a greatest hits tour, but was like a greatest tours tour - there were little nods to nearly all her past tours in some way. Including some choreo from Virgin tour.

As she is such a risk taker - the pole, the stairs , the Cape. ... Too many moments when I had to pray she would be ok.

So I just woke up from a fuzzy dream and spent the last half an hour living the tour through your posts. Thanks guys for sharing it all.

Can't wait for the Barcelona date.

And the weirdest part is that, for a lot of people and critics, those are her two best album :lol:

I know. Runa, I only just thought of the set list again and marvelled at the great variety and thought how everyone would be satisfied with both new and old songs. Seriously, did anyone except to be blown away so much without hearing any classics from those two albums. Again, shows how incredible she is that it did not even register or spoil anything. I love her so much.

I liked Candy Shop, the choreo was great; In fact i think the rockabilly xTokyo part should add Gimme all your luvin album version because it fits the theme and to piss off naysayers. I'm fine without Ghosttown, i was never fond of it (and i like that almost accoustic ix that guy did exclusively for Tidal better).

I'm glad Runa had fun, j'ai été ému pour ton post donc je suis content pour toi.

I'm curious as to how her hair turned into a frizzy mess in the next section when it started out great in the beginning. It looks very good here.

i think something happened with her wig she said during the session and there was the fans in LAV

I'm curious as to how her hair turned into a frizzy mess in the next section when it started out great in the beginning. It looks very good here.

I loved the wild hair that she tossed around with abandon in the next section. Thought she looked and sounded amazing in like a Virgin. Madonna can toss her hair around as good as anyone. Loved all the contrasts in looks, costumes and hair. Unlike others, she also looks great with wind machines.

I get the feeling that she might switch up La Vie En Rose with some of her other ballads on other dates. This seems to be where Take A Bow would have been if it stayed in the final setlist (there were a few references to her rehearsing it, if I remember correctly)....

She could also do Don't Tell Me, Frozen, Crazy For You, Rain or You'll See here if she wants to switch it up for the Asia/Australia dates.

i loved the lion's mane teased out hair in the rockabilly section! i thought it looked great. i'm pretty sure the video we got 2 weeks ago was them teasing her hair in the quick change. i thought it was punk-y and cool, and fit really well with the rest of the costuming and feel of the section. plus, it won't ruin a more done-up look when she whips it around the way she does in Like A Virgin.

I liked Candy Shop, the choreo was great; In fact i think the rockabilly xTokyo part should add Gimme all your luvin album version because it fits the theme and to piss off naysayers. I'm fine without Ghosttown, i was never fond of it (and i like that almost accoustic ix that guy did exclusively for Tidal better).

I'm glad Runa had fun, j'ai été ému pour ton post donc je suis content pour toi.

Merci! :kiss2:

It happens every time Madonna goes on tour. Almost immediately, there are articles that claim the tour is a flop and Madonna’s career is about to end.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2404002/madonna-struggling-ticket-sales-rumor-proven-ridiculous-as-queen-of-pop-rehearses-classic-songs-for-tour-opening/

Guys, I've been watching bad quality videos on youtube but I'm blown up! the setlist is great, especially for older fans, the Rebel Heart songs were well chosen, the outfits are gorgeous (best ever IMO), the stage is entertaining, the HD screens are impressive, her face and body look beautiful. I can't wait for Glensdale to see her. My only complain is that some songs could have had more choreo.

i loved the lion's mane teased out hair in the rockabilly section! i thought it looked great. i'm pretty sure the video we got 2 weeks ago was them teasing her hair in the quick change. i thought it was punk-y and cool, and fit really well with the rest of the costuming and feel of the section. plus, it won't ruin a more done-up look when she whips it around the way she does in Like A Virgin.

Exactly. Love Madonna with wild crazy hair as I also love her with glossy immaculate hair and old time vintage hair. She can pull off everything.

How much time does Madonna spend on the heart. I have two pairs of tickets and not sure which one to get rid of. The first pair is row 1 dead center of the lowest loge. The second pair is in the back of the floor section.

At first I was gonna ditch the floor seats because I didn't think I'd be able to see much, but now it looks like those seats would be fairly close to the heart stage. Any advice based on seeing the show tonight?

The transition between UB and Holiday is called an ENCORE, guys. Not sure what you don't understand in this.

People always complain she doesn't do any encore. Now you complain because she's doing one... :dead:

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl:

Thank you for your review, so happy you loved it

Madonna looks breathtakingly fresh and beautiful from this first batch of press pics

And she madgically manages to look flawless even when captured in motion

Her vocals are really good from what I've listened to so far

The production value of this show is astonishing

I was not expecting her to disappoint anyone

A true Queen

thumb_05_11_91%20%E2%80%93%20Wayne%E2%80

How much time does Madonna spend on the heart. I have two pairs of tickets and not sure which one to get rid of. The first pair is row 1 dead center of the lowest loge. The second pair is in the back of the floor section.

At first I was gonna ditch the floor seats because I didn't think I'd be able to see much, but now it looks like those seats would be fairly close to the heart stage. Any advice based on seeing the show tonight?

You keep the one close the heart stage. On the other hand, when she's on the main stage, she's pretty far... I don't know.

I'll be closer of the main stage tomorrow, I'll let you know what I think.

You keep the one close the heart stage. On the other hand, when she's on the main stage, she's pretty far... I don't know.

I'll be closer of the main stage tomorrow, I'll let you know what I think.

Honestly i think anywhere in the floor is great..Today i was in the middle and I loved my seats on one side of the heart (not in front) because I got a great view of the main stage, but i could just get closer to the heart whenever she was there, so I was super close during HBC, WTG and others. I don't remember her spending too much time on the side runways, just a few seconds here and there, so probably the best is either around the heart of at the very front closer to the stage. Again, there are no bad seats in the floor as the runway covers almost the entire floor

It looks tremendous and I'm glad that she's doing exactly what she wants to do and not repeating herself (not that she ever has) by giving us another MDNA Tour or whatever :clap:

YASSS!!!!!! :clap::clap:

Her voice OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terrific !!!!!!!!! :drama:

I love the inclusion of LVER

What a woman

Out of curiosity

Is the O2 in London the same size as Montreal's venue?

Judging by the stage pics, like others have pointed out already, there's not a bad spot to watch it from in sight