Countdown to REBEL HEART Tour: less than a month to OPENING NIGHT!

Apples388

Not necessarily - she has skipped singles on the corresponding tours before - rescue me, bad girl, bedtime story, take a bow, NRM, power of goodbye, lamericna pie, love profusion, hollywood, ... i actually wouldnt be surprised if she didnt do ghosttown.

Most of these were not even the major singles of their mother album. And she didn't do a tour for Bedtime Stories.....

There's no way she's skipping BIM. It's basically the theme song of this era. And she WILL perform Ghosttown too because it's one of her favorite songs on the record and she always does some slowies on tour. What would she skip that one?

I can see her skipping LFL though. She probably thinks she's performed it too many times.

I think she will do all three of the singles from Rebel Heart. Why wouldn't she?

She performed GT many times too, I'm sorry but LFL is LIFE and will be on the set list!

The only source I believe is News Of Madonna, tribe is just talking tripe!

Of course she's going to play all three singles. The images from each video are arguably her most iconic in over a decade. The segments will more than likely revolve around the whole matador/apocalyptic/party themes she did for each of them.

Of course she's going to play all three singles. The segments will more than likely revolve around the whole matador/apocalyptic/party themes she did for each of them.

This! :yes:

Guest Rachelle of London

Thanks for posting the interview! Can't believe she cant watch MDNA Tour back. Probably too soon I guess. I'm stoked for WTG and loving the Beyonce praise.

I hope Andy does film her watching Truth or Dare, I would actually pay a fortune to watch that footage

Guest groovyguy

^ She also said that her current favorite RH songs are Ghosttown, Bitch I'm Madonna, Illuminati and Holy Water. So I guess those are also kind of confirmed...

She's now confirmed that four of the songs she's tagged #rebelhearttour are in the final setlist. I think we're going to get all those songs in the final show.

If that's the case then we practically know the whole setlist. Like A Virgin, La Isla Bonita, Deeper And Deeper & Music are reported by insiders so we have 8 old songs and then she teased Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Into The Groove, True Blue & Justify My Love... Though I still don't believe LDLHA & TB are full performances if they do appear, it's not like there is much room left for other songs, assuming she does 8-10 Rebel Heart tracks.

omg I really hope we get something SO DARK N TWISTED DEMONNA FOR ILLUMINATI!!!

Praying for this!

I don't want it to be an interlude, it just has too much potential. It could be a killer performance with killer video projection.

If that's the case then we practically know the whole setlist. Like A Virgin, La Isla Bonita, Deeper And Deeper & Music are reported by insiders so we have 8 old songs and then she teased Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Into The Groove, True Blue & Justify My Love... Though I still don't believe LDLHA & TB are full performances if they do appear, it's not like there is much room left for other songs, assuming she does 8-10 Rebel Heart tracks.

Supposed insiders who have no history of accurate spoilers :)

Guest bluejean

So Im sure that SEX is an interlude.

Will Veni Vidi turn into Holiday at one point?

Will vvv be the leit motif of the whole show??? Lame I know..., But it may work.

She hasn't even hinted at doing that song :lol:

I'm starting to think that Illuminati may be the second song after Iconic or an interlude before the party section.

Anyway, she pretty much said that she a) wants a good balance between old and new, which would be around 50/50) and b) that she's NOT a greatest hits kind of person and that she focuses on theatrics, themes and will do remakes of her older songs.

That means: We will get a typical post millennium Madonna concert. 50% of new material and 50% of re-invented oldies. The songs she teased on Instagram, and I'm more than 100% sure about that, are not all gonna appear on the setlist. She has clearly teased 80's songs only to get us hyped up.

34 days left!

:tigger:

Full interview by Andy Cohen with Madonna on Rebel Heart Tour
11846724_742418549201345_182984917539250
11817271_742418562534677_413398615566831
11825560_742418582534675_389840198234005
983792_742418542534679_84189978270806972
11813422_742418545868012_262314412449884
11866249_742418552534678_658236040529781

:tigger: We're definitely getting WTG! And look at the pictures of her this era. She looks FABULOUS. We are truly blessed.

I'm thinking Unapologetic Bitch and Rebel Heart will be the obligatory guitar numbers

I think Dress You Up will get the guitar treatment