Tour rumours/preparations

Nikki

There is no way she is singing :

Dress You Up

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Who's That Girl

True Blue

Deeper & Deeper

etc. They are all minor hits, not big ones which she needs to go alongside the new RH songs.

I said AGES ago that LDLHA sounds great with the RH tracks. I bumped the thread in the general Madonna forum. It's the one about listening to BS. Id love to hear it in a ballad section. LOVE/ROMANCE really seems to be a big theme. (Something else I mentioed earlier) I'm getting excited!!! MDNA seemed to be very "dark" in terms of themes, RHT might be the opposite!!

Dress You Up

Who's That Girl

True Blue

Deeper & Deeper

etc. They are all minor hits, not big ones which she needs to go alongside the new RH songs.

Well True Blue was a hit, it topped #1 in UK and top 5 in other countries, it was even more successful than Open Your Heart

Guest Rachelle of London

Who's That Girl and True blue hit number one. I would say they are amongst one of her most famous songs. They still get played on radio today. No way are they minor hits.

Dress You Up

Who's That Girl

True Blue

Deeper & Deeper

Excuse me???? You can't be more wrong. She's clearly going to the BIG HITS that weren't played much in other tours. And she has so many!

WTG

CAC

Cherish (i doubt she sings this, hahaha)

Rescue Me

Bad Girl

Rain

NRM

etc, etc.

I hope shes not doing true blue or whos that girl? That would a huge cheesefest, us aussie fans want to hear the big hits mixed in with new rh songs, not these 30 yr old minor hits!

Ok, enough, please.

Sorry, but I think she has played Vogue/ROL/LAV/LAP/EY enough times. If she is going to add hits to the setlist, they'd better are those that fans want her to sing for years and years, like Take a Bow, Bad Girl or True Blue or Rescue Me.

I know this is an unpopular opinion but for this album I'm perfectly fine if she doesn't do as many old songs. We've gotten 19 AMAZING songs this time around and it would be a shame to see those never ever getting performed like 50% of Erotica, Like a Prayer, Ray of Light and most of Beftime Stories.

Anyway, I think we're in for a lot of Medleys when it comes to older songs. Maybe some shortened version too so she can for more in. The sections I can see for this tour are:

PARTY / 80's / THROWBACK - An ode to her beginnings and her early NYC days

Illuminati (maybe)

Bitch, I'm Madonna

Everybody / Vogue (Medley-Mashup)

Who's That Girl / Dress You Up (Medley, ML Remix similar to the LIB Dubplate)

(maybe a very short version of True Blue)

Unapologetic Bitch

What It Feels Like for a Girl (Video Interlude addressing ageism, sexism, homo-and transphobia and rape)

WAR / TANK GIRL / JOAN OF ARC

American Life

Sorry (with samples from Express Yourself)

Give It 2 Me (maybe)

Intro / Iconic

Hold Tight

Don't Tell Me

Joan of Arc

Rebel Heart

Veni Vidi Vici (retrospective Interlude)

I'm not so sure about the rest. I think there will be one section centered around SIN / RELIGION / APOCALYPSE and a MATADOR section.

S.E.X.

Holy Water

Inside Out (maybe)

Secret (maybe)

Devil Pray

Wash All Over Me

Ghosttown

Rescue Me (maybe)

Like a Prayer (maybe)

Messiah (Dancers and video interlude)

MATADOR

HeartBreakCity or Take a Bow or You'll See

Deeper and Deeper

Nothing Really Matters

Living for Love (if RM will not be performed I can see it being used as sample during this song)

Have a different view from most. Been to so many concerts ( other artists ) and the biggest hits of their careers are the ones that set the place alight and create an incredible atmosphere. So I personally think that Vogue, Like a Prayer, Express Yourself, Holiday, Into the Groove, Music and Hung Up should always be played. They are the songs that everyone knows and I mean everyone. Regardless if diehard fans like it or not, casual fans help make the atmosphere. They pay big money to see a legend and want to hear these songs. After those big hits, then Madonna can pick whatever she wants and everyone should be happy. To be perfectly honest, I don't think I have ever heard fans of other artists complain about hearing massive hits on tours regardless if they are played on other tours. Not sure why Madonna fans do it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Well she did release LDLHA 11 years after it was on her album, so she clearly loves it.

You just know the whole crowd are going to sing True Blue with her!!!! It's gonna be awesome!! And emotional!!! I'm gonna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I hope shes not doing true blue or whos that girl? That would a huge cheesefest, us aussie fans want to hear the big hits mixed in with new rh songs, not these 30 yr old minor hits!

While I agree that Australians want massive hits, "True Blue" actually was a massive hit here in 1986 (it spent many weeks at #5 and was actually as big as "Express Yourself") and WTG peaked at #7, so they're hardly minor hits. LDLHA is, though...

Haven't you said in the past that you don't care what she plays, as long as she comes here..??