MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

Anyone know when will they announce the Hong Kong date ?

Well, assuming it's actually on their itinerary I'd wager within the next 3 weeks. Taiwan and Bangkok reportedly go on sale within 2 weeks and depending on how those go, I would think we'd see the remaining Asian dates soon after (or around then).

I am actually surprised Japan's dates haven't even been rumored in the Asian press. No word. Nada. I thought they'd be the first ones announced (for Asia).

You can be sure there will be lots of local celebrities there... Feb 25 is a fitting "HOLIDAY"

I'll be really really curious to see how the Philippine media reacts to Holy Water/Vogue...I spent most of my teen years in the Philippines,of course attended a Catholic high school,so it should interesting!

Japan may not happen now, here are the proposed Asian Tour dates :

Feb 4 & 6 - Taipei

Feb 9 & 10 - Bangkok

Feb 17 & 18 - Hong Kong

Feb 20 & 21 - Macau

Feb 24 & 25 - Manila

I don't really think Japan can fit between Bangkok & Hong Kong, there just isn't enough time, same for after Manila & before the Auckland shows.

Guest Rachelle of London

She confirmed she was going to Japan though so she can't do that.

Nothing is confirmed until the tickets are on sale. Look how many times she's said she's going Australia. Plans fall through

Someone keeps on tinkering with RHT's wiki page. A few days ago, Thailand had been added to the list of dates (February 9, if I remember correctly), but was not accounted for in the overall number of shows. Then it was gone.

Now, I'm seeing Taiwan (February 4), and the additional North American dates between December 20 and January 20 are there, but the overall count is back to 64.

I know, I know. I shouldn't be relying on Wikipedia for such information, but, but, but! It's fun seeing the list of dates in Wiki's typical format. These changes are messing me up. LOL. XD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebel_Heart_Tour

I'd post screenshots, but I'm not sure if I even have that option. Tried using PhotoBucket. Not working. Ehh.

Japan may not happen now, here are the proposed Asian Tour dates :

Feb 4 & 6 - Taipei

Feb 9 & 10 - Bangkok

Feb 17 & 18 - Hong Kong

Feb 20 & 21 - Macau

Feb 24 & 25 - Manila

I don't really think Japan can fit between Bangkok & Hong Kong, there just isn't enough time, same for after Manila & before the Auckland shows.

But what is she gonna do between that week though? Just chilling?

I think asian dates would be like this.

Feb. 4.6 taipei taiwan
Feb. 8.9 bangkok thailand
Feb. 11 singapore

Feb. 13 Beijing china

Feb. 15 sanghai china

Feb. 17.18 hong kong china
Feb. 20.21 macau china
Feb. 24.25 manila philippines

Feb. 27.28 tokyo dome japan

Mar. 1 osaka dome japan

Mar. 3 seoul korea

Edited by palladium75

This was posted by in the ICON forums by a user called hector, confirming a 4 February show in Taipei.

Tickets go on sale on 26 September at 11 a.m. (local time), preceded by a pre-sale for Citi cardmembers.

post-35028-0-19502700-1442149850.jpg

Well, assuming it's actually on their itinerary I'd wager within the next 3 weeks. Taiwan and Bangkok reportedly go on sale within 2 weeks and depending on how those go, I would think we'd see the remaining Asian dates soon after (or around then).

I am actually surprised Japan's dates haven't even been rumored in the Asian press. No word. Nada. I thought they'd be the first ones announced (for Asia).

hope they will confirmed Hong Kong date after Taiwan

Guest Rachelle of London

she can always come back to asia after australia to do more dates :)

True, the tour may end in Japan. The performers are all contracted til the end of April as well so there may be something after the Brisbane dates.

But what is she gonna do between that week though? Just chilling?

M and her team will be enjoying beautiful beaches in Phuket (Fuckit).

if she'd extend it to april, the whole asian and aussie tour could be like this.

Feb. 4.6 taipei taiwan
Feb. 9.10 bangkok thailand
Feb. 13.14 singapore singapore

Feb. 20.21 macau china

Feb. 27.28 sanghai china

Mar. 1.2 beijing china

mar. 5,6 auckland new zealand

mar. 12,13 melbourne australia

mar. 19,20 sydney australia

mar. 26,27 brisbane australia

mar. 31 tokyo dome japan

april. 2 tokyo dome japan

april. 5,6 osaka dome japan

april 9,10 fukuoka dome japan

april 14,16 seoul gochuck skydome korea (brand new & first dome from korea, of which has 22000 capacity for concerts)

Edited by palladium75

Guest Rachelle of London

if she'd extend it to april, the whole asian and aussie tour could be like this.

Feb. 4.6 taipei taiwan

Feb. 9.10 bangkok thailand

Feb. 13.14 singapore singapore

Feb. 20.21 macau china

Feb. 27.28 sanghai china

Mar. 1.2 beijing china

mar. 5,6 auckland new zealand

mar. 12,13 melbourne australia

mar. 19,20 sydney australia

mar. 26,27 brisbane australia

mar. 31 tokyo dome japan

april. 2 tokyo dome japan

april. 5,6 osaka dome japan

april 9,10 fukuoka dome japan

april 14,16 seoul gochuck skydome korea

THAT would be amazing!!!!

This flag is a rising sun flag. It is viewed as a symbol associated with Japanese imperialism in the early 20th century

If she will be performing in South Korea, China, it'll be a problem.

sNCK3YD.jpgLdARyJe.png

I'm 99.99% sure China will be a no go if she's showing this during her show.

Will not be in mainland China for sure with or without the Japanese rising Sun. Just the holy water performance is sure no entry for performance in China. But those mainlanders are famously flocks to HK or Macau anyway.

Apparently, Hong Kong (17 & 18 Feb) & Macau (20 & 21 Feb) have been confirmed:http://www.tickethk.com/concert-ticket/1122Ticket PriceHK$4000 (US$516)HK$3000 (US$387)HK$2000 (US$258)HK$1000 (US$129)Macau's ticket price not known at the moment.Taipei's ticket price will be out by tomorrow.

OMG.... With these prices she'll probably gross like more than 4 million per show!!

Apparently, Hong Kong (17 & 18 Feb) & Macau (20 & 21 Feb) have been confirmed:

http://www.tickethk.com/concert-ticket/1122

Ticket Price

HK$4000 (US$516)

HK$3000 (US$387)

HK$2000 (US$258)

HK$1000 (US$129)

Macau's ticket price not known at the moment.

Taipei's ticket price will be out by tomorrow.

OMG, they are cheap... getting to HK from the Philippines is like $100 back and forth

This whole Asian leg is so Confusing :D No Japan?! That makes absolutely no sence what so ever... Well I suppose we know #soon

Based on this exciting new info (YAY for Hong Kong), I'd imagine Japan will either be the second week of February or right before NZ.

Based on this exciting new info (YAY for Hong Kong), I'd imagine Japan will either be the second week of February or right before NZ.

Yeah, its not very likely they would skip Japan alltogether