THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

It's interesting to me that Iconic and Joan Of Arc have considerably more plays on Youtube than Hold Tight, although they all seem to be doing great for album tracks with no promo!!

If you don't remember scroll up. It's there in black n white. I was originally replying to that post and as I said if this thread is silly or whatever. Feel free to enjoy the spoiler thread. Or the other threads discussing the full album.

giphy.gif

Complaining about a thread whilst in it is a bit silly though. If you go into the no spoiler thread defending demos and leaks then what does one expect. The original post I responded to was sometime saying "by downloading we've done nothing wrong" all I pointed out was that you have. You've downloaded illegal material that Madonna herself has stated numerous times not to. And I never said that spoiler thread was all drama. I guessed that there were members upset that their fave demo never made it onto the album. Which I've seen mentioned in other threads even in the lounge :lmao:

I guess I'm wrong and I apologise for wrongly criticising the "downloaders" but I've seen many members moaning about what was left out on the album which must suck for Madonna because it's her album.

not only this...but even a lot of people moaning how the released songs aren't as beautiful as the demos...

I looove all of the 9 songs by now, even Illuminati and Iconic - the ones many seem to have a hard time getting used to.

Just BIM is still really not to my taste. I think once the full album's out, I'll burn my own RH CD (for my car etc.) and remove this one (and probably replace it with a song from the bonus disc).

Nonetheless, 8 amazing songs out of 9 is a great feat! I bet even when Queen won't be on the tracklist anymore, there'll be soooo many other songs which will send me straight to heaven!

Argh 19 days!

give it a chance!!! it's one of my faves...!!!

I looove all of the 9 songs by now, even Illuminati and Iconic - the ones many seem to have a hard time getting used to.

Just BIM is still really not to my taste. I think once the full album's out, I'll burn my own RH CD (for my car etc.) and remove this one (and probably replace it with a song from the bonus disc).

Nonetheless, 8 amazing songs out of 9 is a great feat! I bet even when Queen won't be on the tracklist anymore, there'll be soooo many other songs which will send me straight to heaven!

Argh 19 days!

Yeah, I feel the same way. I've listened to BIM many times................ still hate it.

From an official source : the release date in France has been advanced to friday march 6th from Monday march 9th.

The tracking of sales in France is from Monday to Sunday? Isn't that going to affect its first week numbers?

Okay you guys!

I have made a decision!!!

Since I have already stopped listening to the 5 other released tracks (since Jan), I will stop listening to the 3 latest tunes on the 23rd and wait till March 10th!!

Oh my lord!!

Okay you guys!

Since I have already stopped listening to the 5 other released tracks (since Jan), I will stop listening to the 3 latest tunes on the 23rd and wait till March 10th!!

Oh my lord!!

OMG. Proud of you.

I feel that the 9 songs are all that is getting me through :lmao:

I'm on the edge.

Okay you guys!

Oh my lord!!

I'll do that on the last week :)

I only listened once to the snippets of the 3 newly released songs, so I just continue enjoying LFL with remixes (official and unofficial ones) and building my excitement until I get a CD in my hands.

I'm really on the edge, but we're so close now anyway!! :yes::o

.]Madonna would like Ghosttown and Devil Pray to be released as singles. And we are excited!

We also learnt that tentatively the video for Ghosttown will be filmed by Swedish director Jonas Ã…kerlund.

Jonas Ã…kerlund previously worked with Madonna for her Ray of Light, Music, American Life, Jump and Celebration videos. And besides, he directed her Confessions Tour DVD and Im Going to Tell You a Secret documentary. [...]

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonnas-next-singles-rebel-heart-video-director/20150214

Great choices

It's almost certain we'll be getting more great videos!

As much as I love Devil Pray (my favorite among the 9 released songs), it's difficult to imagine as a video... It's not really graphic.

GhostTown has huge potential, though.

I don't know much about him, on the red carpet with M he seemed like this nice, shy guy, and then he writes this :dead:

NOuebavkjkqukecvnfh2t2lh.jpg

:lmao: He's fucking HOT tho

Me loves teabagging!!!

Breathing thru my nose. :lmao:

As much as I love Devil Pray (my favorite among the 9 released songs), it's difficult to imagine as a video... It's not really graphic.

GhostTown has huge potential, though.

I love Devil Pray so much. It would be a great single.