THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

Guest CzarnaWisnia

9 songs is enough for me (it's like a full album), I'm waiting for Volume II in March :stir:

For me too, it's plenty for now. I actually prefer it. 19+ songs is a lot to take it at one time. 9 songs for now is just fine.

I'm not pressed about any of the final versions, I always kept in mind that the songs would change...I think the final versions are EPIC, And I love the demos for what they are...Best f#@%ing era ever!!

THIS. Nothing ruined for me...as one has to always remember it's a process...and this is one of her most creative. It's mind-blowing.

THIS. Nothing ruined for me...as one has to always remember it's a process...and this is one of her most creative. It's mind-blowing.

People are forgetting that the demos were merely a part of the process. Replacing the final tracks with demos is completely ridiculous. No one did that for the other albums, nor should they do that with this one. The final album is the statement Madonna wanted to put out. No one had to listen to the demos, but they chose to and ruined the album for themselves.

There's nothing wrong with listening to the demos though. I listened to them. But allowing yourself to get so used to them that you can't even listen to the finished album is just insane.

Oh well. Glad you like both the album and the demos :)

People are forgetting that the demos were merely a part of the process. Replacing the final tracks with demos is completely ridiculous. The final album is the statement Madonna wanted to put out. No one had to listen to the demos, but they chose to and ruined the album for themselves.

allowing yourself to get so used to them that you can't even listen to the finished album is just insane.

Great post! And very true.

San has not listened to the 3 new she's waiting for the whole album now

Dunno how she does it!

:lol: lucky my job is busy as anything right now, so I'm plenty occupied

Guest Rachelle of London

People are forgetting that the demos were merely a part of the process. Replacing the final tracks with demos is completely ridiculous. No one did that for the other albums, nor should they do that with this one. The final album is the statement Madonna wanted to put out. No one had to listen to the demos, but they chose to and ruined the album for themselves.

There's nothing wrong with listening to the demos though. I listened to them. But allowing yourself to get so used to them that you can't even listen to the finished album is just insane.

Well you can't say there's nothing wrong with listening to the demos, they're stolen illegal material where the artist begged her fans not to listen :lmao:

Glad you guys can enjoy the album after listening to the demos but my prediction is still the same that people are bitching about what is put on the final version and questioning Madonna on her own record.

Well you can't say there's nothing wrong with listening to the demos, they're stolen illegal material where the artist begged her fans not to listen :lmao:

Exactly. What part of "thank you for not listening" do people not understand? And the demos will still be knocking around somewhere on the internet later after you've listened to the finished album without prejudice.

So far I've only listened to the first 6 and I'm trying to hold out for the rest but I'm REALLY struggling right now to refrain from the new 3! I keep telling myself that there's still 19 new tracks with the super deluxe and that's a lot to take in all at once, so it might be better to go ahead and indulge...

So far I've only listened to the first 6 and I'm trying to hold out for the rest but I'm REALLY struggling right now to refrain from the new 3! I keep telling myself that there's still 19 new tracks with the super deluxe and that's a lot to take in all at once, so it might be better to go ahead and indulge...

I had the same struggle! Just picture that if you listen to the three, you will STILL have 14 (or 16 depending on Queen and Autotune Baby) unheard songs which is more than you've ever had for a Madonna album before! I was going to avoid the three new ones, but after being this good, no leaks, no demos, I needed something for fuck's sake!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Are you still talking about that ???? :lmao: :lmao: There is more bitching in this thread than in the Spoiler thread...

Well that's good. I was only predicting not bitching. If people feel so upset that I brought up the demos then maybe they should stay in the spoiler thread.

Guest Rachelle of London

BINGO!!! :chuckle: :chuckle: At least someone said it. The other thread has actually been pretty chill.

At least someone said what? Some of Shane asked us if we've held out and we all answered. If that thread is so chill feel free to have fun there. We have every right to not want to download illegal material and if we want to discuss that in here what is the problem.

you're so brave!!! how can you resist from hearing the gorgeous, beautiful JOA??

:horny:

At least someone said what? Some of Shane asked us if we've held out and we all answered. If that thread is so chill feel free to have fun there. We have every right to not want to download illegal material and if we want to discuss that in here what is the problem.

Relax. No one said you couldn't say anything. We're just laughing a bit at the constant finger wagging in this thread towards those who listened to the demos, and the whole "it ruined the music for them" talk, which some of us have said is simply not true. And also that that thread is supposedly all drama when it's actually not at all. And as runa pointed out, there's actually a bit more of it here, ironically. That's all. It was meant with humor. It's not that serious.

I respect those who decided to wait (kudos, precisely in this instant gratification society). They will have a FEST once they listen to the whole album because it's superb.

But for me it hasn't ruined anything. Just the contrary, for the first time since i follow Madonna, and that's 30 years, i have felt part of the process: first demos, then the final result. And i was a witness of that process.

As i haven't spread the links and will buy not one, but several copies, i don't feel i did something bad.

Again, i CLAP to those who wait. Just the same that there are people who don't want to know the set list of a concert, etc, etc.

Guest Rachelle of London

Relax. No one said you couldn't say anything. We're just laughing a bit at the constant finger wagging in this thread towards those who listened to the demos, and the whole "it ruined the music for them" talk, which some of us have said is simply not true. And also that that thread is supposedly all drama when it's actually not at all. And as runa pointed out, there's actually a bit more of it here, ironically. That's all. It was meant with humor. It's not that serious.

Complaining about a thread whilst in it is a bit silly though. If you go into the no spoiler thread defending demos and leaks then what does one expect. The original post I responded to was sometime saying "by downloading we've done nothing wrong" all I pointed out was that you have. You've downloaded illegal material that Madonna herself has stated numerous times not to. And I never said that spoiler thread was all drama. I guessed that there were members upset that their fave demo never made it onto the album. Which I've seen mentioned in other threads even in the lounge :lmao:

I guess I'm wrong and I apologise for wrongly criticising the "downloaders" but I've seen many members moaning about what was left out on the album which must suck for Madonna because it's her album.

Guest Rachelle of London

And if this thread is so "filled with drama" then why not hang out in the drama less threads. Let us Rebel heart virgins have fun in here.

Complaining about a thread whilst in it is a bit silly though. If you go into the no spoiler thread defending demos and leaks then what does one expect. The original post I responded to was sometime saying "by downloading we've done nothing wrong" all I pointed out was that you have. You've downloaded illegal material that Madonna herself has stated numerous times not to. And I never said that spoiler thread was all drama. I guessed that there were members upset that their fave demo never made it onto the album. Which I've seen mentioned in other threads even in the lounge :lmao:

I guess I'm wrong and I apologise for wrongly criticising the "downloaders" but I've seen many members moaning about what was left out on the album which must suck for Madonna because it's her album.

Well, runa and I's comment wasn't simply about what you said...it's been brought up by a number of folks in this thread, numerous times. The finger-wagging is kind of silly now, though...

I wasn't saying anything in regards to anyone saying "they've done nothing wrong". I don't even remember anyone here saying that.

Again, it wasn't even 'complaining'...it was just an... ironic observation. that's all.

I agree.I listened to the demos and it was interesting to hear these songs in their unfinished form,but the "final" versions are the ones I'm focusing on.They're the versions that matter....the versions that Madonna wants us to hear.I didn't wanna get too caught up in the demos.

Guest Rachelle of London

Well, runa and I's comment wasn't simply about what you said...it's been brought up by a number of folks in this thread, numerous times. The finger-wagging is kind of silly now, though...

I wasn't saying anything in regards to anyone saying "they've done nothing wrong". I don't even remember anyone here saying that.

Again, it wasn't even 'complaining'...it was just an... ironic observation. that's all.

If you don't remember scroll up. It's there in black n white. I was originally replying to that post and as I said if this thread is silly or whatever. Feel free to enjoy the spoiler thread. Or the other threads discussing the full album.

I looove all of the 9 songs by now, even Illuminati and Iconic - the ones many seem to have a hard time getting used to.

Just BIM is still really not to my taste. I think once the full album's out, I'll burn my own RH CD (for my car etc.) and remove this one (and probably replace it with a song from the bonus disc).

Nonetheless, 8 amazing songs out of 9 is a great feat! I bet even when Queen won't be on the tracklist anymore, there'll be soooo many other songs which will send me straight to heaven!

Argh 19 days!