DEMO Discussions (Spoilers Ahead)

From all the leaked demos the one i really hate is Holy Water. It's so cringy :mellow: Overall rebel heart is an awesome record and could be equal to the masterpiece Confessions on a dance floor :Disco_Ball:

Holy Water is AWESOME!

Bitch get off my pole!

It took few listens but now I'm in love.

I know many people despise the Natalia Kills colaborations. But I do not why but I am rooting for them. For example Holy Water still needs some work (a lot of work actually) but she might have something there. S.E.X. is a lot of fun

Love both of these tracks so much..

They capture the essence of Madonna

Hold Tight

Best Night

Veni Vidi Vici

Back That Up

S.E.X.

Beautiful Scars....are my favorites from the second wave of demos.

Holy Water (the syths are excellent) & Iconic have a lot of potential.

Freedom, Tragic Girl, Body shop (unique voice) & Nothing Lasts Forever are great songs too, but they don't grab me quite as much. All really strong though.

I don't care for Graffiti Heart (maybe the typical dancey production) & God is Love.

She has so many amazing tracks to choose from, I think every song is going to be single quality...the demos already are practically.

I found this from tumblr. Oh rebel heart :(

BAD /GOOD NEWS?

Some say 84 tracks have leaked (with multiple versions of some tracks).

Found this :

"From what I know it’s 47+ tracks that are making the round. That includes multiple version of several songs. The acoustic demos are the earliest demos (demo 1). The 24 demos that have leaked are all in pretty early stages meaning those are demos 1-2.

There are three demos of Wash All Over Me that I know of. Demo 1 is acoustic, demo 2 is the one we have and demo 3 is a more polished version of demo 2.

There are also 5 versions of Rebel Heart. Demo 1 is acoustic with some claps in it, Demos 2,3&4 sound pretty much the same and Demo 5 is what I believe to be the final version. Demo 5 sounds also much different from the one you’ve all heard and I believe it was either produced by Rayn Tedder or the guys that reworked Devil Pray. I can’t confirm that though. The Avicii drop is mising completely and there is no auto-tuned Reeebbeeelll Heeaaaarttt in it anymore.

The demo of Iconic that leaked is demo #1, it’s also very different from the “other” demo, which I believe to be the final one.”

I couldn't listen to 40+ demos knowing that only 19 will be on the album!

It's a 100% sure that you'll be disappointed :mellow:

I know many people despise the Natalia Kills colaborations. But I do not why but I am rooting for them. For example Holy Water still needs some work (a lot of work actually) but she might have something there.

I agree."Holy Water" sounds promising to me.With a little more work,it could be one of the wildest tracks she's ever released.I love the lyrics ;)

" If you tried and failed get up again

destiny will choose you in the end

if you don't make the choice

and you don;t use your voice

someone else will speak for you instead"

My my, can't get enough of Iconic. IT HAS to be in the album, and can only imagine how it will have evolved if she chose it.

Love it from the get go...listening to it at the balcony lying on the floor looking at the ocean, plus seagulls and pigeons flying and random people walking by on the beach on a fresh summer day makes it even better :dramatic:

I'm still refusing to listen to those demos even though I know there must be some amazing tracks. i'm behind in knowing when the leaks have exactly taken place, but yeah it totally sucks many more tracks are floating around online.

I hope nothing more jeopardizes M vision for the final product of the album... :sad:

Tragic Girl has the same melody like one of the Lana Del Rey songs. But those new demos are really amazing.

I haven't listened too much to the second round of demos but I came across Tragic Girl. It's really beautiful and her voice is amazing!