MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JWAD

True Blue re-enters the UK album chart

XXL    0

It looks like Madonna has more catalogue sales yearly than most lesser music acts have of their current albums

ruey    0

This is an amazing co-incidence! I've been enjoying this album in particular from her collection in recent weeks. "Live To Tell" and "True Blue" should be played on radio!

loomer    0

Kiss Me Once would kill for this success :lmao:

I wonder why it's taken Madonna so long to catch up digitally. LAP did well but her previous biggest selling single Into the Groove hasn't moved that much at all.

Kim    0

Erotica for 49p NEXT please. Time to right that (No.2) wrong from 22yrs ago!

Msig    0

Is this the official album chart or catalog chart?

It's all album purchases in the UK Google Play Music store.

:tigger:

Mattress    0

Erotica for 49p NEXT please. Time to right that (No.2) wrong from 22yrs ago!

top-20-madonna-hot-gifs-blindfold.gif

YES.

loomer    0

I wish I kept my old Guinness Book of British Hit Albums, her weeks on chart is fascinating for chart geeks to spunk over. IIRC TB has around 85 weeks, solid but nothing compared to LAV and TIC though it's her top selling studio album by far with 1.9 million sold, the 10th biggest selling album ofthe 80s. :geek:

Suedehead    0

I wish I kept my old Guinness Book of British Hit Albums, her weeks on chart is fascinating for chart geeks to spunk over. IIRC TB has around 85 weeks, solid but nothing compared to LAV and TIC though it's her top selling studio album by far with 1.9 million sold, the 10th biggest selling album ofthe 80s. :geek:

Me too! Although my copy was really, really old (1991 I think) and it was falling apart.

I'm so annoyed with this 18-week on chart business when clearly TB is close to 100 weeks on chart (as you say, about 85 sounds right, if not even more) ! Chart experts to the rescue please?