New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

She kept it absolutely flawless all the way through 2012, you just know many press outlets were waiting on the edge of their seats to rip her apart, but they really couldn't because she looked perfect at every single event :lol::thumbsup:

Amen to that! (and hi everybody by the way :asian: )

To be honest she still looks pretty awful in the video as well. Her face couldn't look any more unnatural there.

First time I've seen this interview. The immobile forehead/brows and the scary cat eyes are something else. I guess that's all down to the 'long haul flight' as well....

It is just a piece of clothing with a heart on it what she is wearing today (aka Monday), hence the "Rebel Heart Monday" tag!

Oh yeah?

tumblr_nc92ehU0bU1s391qwo1_400.gif

i remember that time when she was at one of the festivals premiering w.e. My first reaction was Madonna's face. She's prancing along on the red carpet and bumps into the misguided lady and she gives her a cute so sorry smile instead of a bitch slap. Love her.

i remember that time when she was at one of the festivals premiering w.e. My first reaction was Madonna's face. She's prancing along on the red carpet and bumps into the misguided lady and she gives her a cute so sorry smile instead of a bitch slap. Love her.

That woman was lucky it wasn't Bjork behind her.

Mind you, if M went Bjork on her ass the movie might've been a hit.

What is this????

2s0gz1l.jpg

Outfit?

Pin?

Framed stitching/artwork?

the Spanish comment!!!!! :lmao::lmao:

"Anybody would think that with all the money she has, she could have a better phone". Because of the blurry pic, haha