Vote for Madonna! (Vh1 ULTIMATE Queen of Pop)

Barbie

Why oh why do so many gays vote for gaga & Britney. :rolleyes: No wonder homophobia is so rampant.

Well we can combat them by voting for the true Queen :stir:

You can only vote once as far as I know (which is kinda a good thing....) so share this link with as many Madonna fans as possible.

Guest gang bang

iTs just a poll , Madonna is going to prove that SHE IS THE SUPREME QUEEN NEXT YEAR WHEN SHE GETS ANOTHER 300 M TOUR, she is going to own the 3 most succesful tours by a female artist of all time

+ her records sales next year

SHE IS THE QUEEN ...she has a great career in her 50s

and there s not a female who was so succesful like Magde at 40s

This is a silly poll. All you have to do is look at the numbers and know. Plus Madonna was crowned the Queen of Pop a long time ago and not by herself which makes these polls even more insulting.

Even when women earn something they try to take it away from them.

These polls always annoy the hell out of me. There is only one Queen of Pop and it will never change. Seriously, it is like having a poll and pitting Elvis ( the King ) and MJ ( King of pop ) against other male singers. It is laughable to even put Britney and Gaga in the same sentence as Madonna as the Queen of pop.

I actually went back and read the stupid notes and points for this poll. The audacity to say that Michael Jackson is the undisputed King of Pop and there is no pretenders and then to say that however, there are many female superstars who could lay claim to it. WTF ! When it comes to pop stars, no other female pop singer has been as popular, relevant, copied and talked about for 30 years. Worldwide as well. This is the one thing that I feel can never be taken away from Madonna - that she is the undisputed Queen of pop. She is just as entitled to that title as Michael Jackson and Elvis is to theirs. I suspect if she was not with us anymore, they would not even dare to try to give the claim to anyone else.

Why oh why do so many gays vote for gaga & Britney. :rolleyes: No wonder homophobia is so rampant.

Right? :ugh:

Madonna is and will always be the Queen of Pop. Gaga already started flopping after 3 years of career and Britney... let's not even talk about Britney :ugh:

These polls always annoy the hell out of me. There is only one Queen of Pop and it will never change. Seriously, it is like having a poll and pitting Elvis ( the King ) and MJ ( King of pop ) against other male singers. It is laughable to even put Britney and Gaga in the same sentence as Madonna as the Queen of pop.

+1. It's insulting.

Most people are too stupid to 'get' Madonna and her output, even her fans.

I mean...we have some mentally challenged bitches who feel disappointed with videos from the ROL era (just citing one example of stupidity).

Let alone those who are NOT fans in the first place: By default, more often than not, they fail to fathom her appeal, her magic, and yes, her impact.

Madonna has never been the most loved or the most understood artist.

Most people are too stupid to 'get' Madonna and her output, even her fans.

I mean...we have some mentally challenged bitches who feel disappointed with videos from the ROL era (just citing one example of stupidity).

Let alone those who are NOT fans in the first place: By default, more often than not, they fail to fathom her appeal, her magic, and yes, her impact.

Madonna has never been the most loved or the most understood artist.

I think Madonna has always been misunderstood but no other female pop star has ever had the impact or following she has. Despite the mainstream media's determination to destroy her, she has never succumbed and that itself is telling. I would bet my life that in 20 years from now, nobody will be claiming that Britney, Gaga, Katy, Taylor etc is the Queen of Pop. However, in 20 years, people will still know that Madonna will always be the Queen of pop.

It's like when the French-German culture channel ARTE did this & they totally rigged the poll

putting Madonna #1 followed by Britney & Gaga 3rd I think...It was kinda obvious

Gaga was winning online...but ARTE is kinda highbrow, so they fixed it :chuckle:

Voted, though doubt it'll make any difference in this joke of a poll. M has more claim as the undisputed queen of pop than MJ does as the undisputed king tbqh, but of course the women have to keep proving themselves while the guys can sit on their laurels.