New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

Guest Rachelle of London

Yup... Im getting out of here too... Whilst I don't echo comprehensively all of what Across the sky has stated.. There is an insidious element here that I was warned about before registering, that is distinctly obtrusive and counter productive to the justified musings of other members...

Having primarily sat back sat and watched how things ran here for the first few weeks, it becomes very clear, very quickly that there is a collective here who want things their way, all the time..... Expressing any perspective that doesn't sit with the paradigm that this collective thrive within, appears to get you spat on from a great height, hit with their diatribe, ridiculed, or in the case of "Cmoody" yesterday, called out and humilated publically. That exchange, that was then followed up with support from other members was wholly inappropriate.

Interesting to note that I`ve yet to see anything posted by these members that actually brings anything productive, constructive or amiable to this forum.

Thank you to all those that I`ve engaged with here, that have conducted themselves with civility.. I know some of you are on other forums, so I`ll no doubt catch you again.........

As I donated to this site yesterday, which im still happy to have done, hopefully those that deserve it will obtain some benefit from it..

Ciao......... ;).

Gonna miss your discussions about....

Your age :dead:

Why is Madonna rushing to get the album done if it is not coming out until 4 to 5 months from now?! :lmao:

LOL good point! that's why I think she has to officially say something about the new music. (not just with a teasing instagram post that could have many interpretations) if it means waiting until late this year or early 2015 then so be it. but all of these conflicting reports from fan sites or "sources" saying it's for 2015 and madonna teasing she wants to finish this album as if it's coming out late fall seems to be getting on some people's nerves :p

I was on the phone with Liz. She was very polite and understanding (not!)

This is a transcript of our conversation:

Liz: Hello?

Me: Hello there. How are you?

Liz: i'm fine.Thank you. Who is this?

Me: I'm calling on behalf of all Madonna fans regarding the release of the..

She hangs up.

Me: Hello? Hello there? Please, answer me.

HAHAHAHAH

This thread is filled with so much nonsense now it's actually hilarious

Poor Junkie, I think that's the downside of having an iconic username, everyone will remember it and drag you in their comments :lol:

Guest ditaluver

Anyone looking at these threads for JUST NEWS on the album deserves to be hit with a NOVEL or two tbh.

PROBABLY 2015 - that's all y'need to know y'all.

These novels are not offering anything useful. It's a bunch of nonsense from those who enjoy listening to themselves yap

But whatever I still love this place but this thread is exhausting. I don't have much time to wade through it.

What's with that Nov 9th rumor about my performing in berlin for the anniversary show??? Besides I also think she will release this year..all those articles even in billboard or so r never confirmed info coming from her camp...

Guest ditaluver

I probably shouldn't have bothered replying above to be honest but I'm bored as....

You wanna leave? BYE BITCH. end.

you are incredibly sad

TATA

Y'all need 2 get fucked.

IKR...I'm so glad I've been getting fucked over the last few days so I don't have to be on this thread so much. I had my hissy fit when I first signed up but this is just ridiculous. Learn to be part of the forum or get the fuck out.

(Goes back to getting fucked) :)

Hmmmm... so what is this forum supposed to be? A circle of 15 friends who use inside jokes and dry humor as a form of communication while being ridiculously mean to anybody new? Is this about Madonna or Kim? Wtf? Anf exactly which part of our previous posts came across as dumb? I am not going to put up with this filth in here... seems like all you do is judge other Madonna web sites while completely sucking at anything coherent yourselves! At first I thought this was a great forum but now I'm starting to see that it's a bunch of bitter losers in here! Thank god you insulted me before I donated to this crappy forum! Fuck you all! And fuck you Junkie Bitch!

Nobody wants your damn money you stupid trolling piece of shit! *FLUSH*

I always thought Madonna fans got her message of love and tolerance and being nice to each other. There seems to be lots of people on here whose only power in life is by attacking strangers from behind a computer screen. It's sad. it makes me think Madonna has failed in what she has tried to do if even her fans can't get it. Reminds me of the speech before Blond Ambition left America.

You've been a trolling pest as well. *FLUSH*

LOL good point! that's why I think she has to officially say something about the new music. (not just with a teasing instagram post that could have many interpretations) if it means waiting until late this year or early 2015 then so be it. but all of these conflicting reports from fan sites or "sources" saying it's for 2015 and madonna teasing she wants to finish this album as if it's coming out late fall seems to be getting on some people's nerves :p

Why does it have to be that she's rushing because she wants to release the album this year? There are months of promo and planning that are necessary for a traditional album release, which until we hear otherwise, is what we have to assume is happening, like MDNA. We know how impatient Madonna is - she probably wants to be done with it so she can move on to not only putting the release plan together, but starting plans for the tour, maybe other projects she wants to do before the album release. Maybe she's working on a script, maybe she wants it all done before the holidays so she can spend time with her family before spending six months rehearsing and touring.

Guest ditaluver

:rotfl: That wasn't aimed at you. I'm talking about the loooong post I made in response to those guys telling us they were leaving.

I'm so confused!

I'm not leaving!!! I love y'all fuckers too much

She's said on Instagram "I survived this week" and #livingforsleep which to me means the album is done with Diplo. I still believe it's going to be released this year and they had a deadline for this week in order to have it in the shops in the fourth quarter.

Guest Rachelle of London

She's said on Instagram "I survived this week" and #livingforsleep which to me means the album is done with Diplo. I still believe it's going to be released this year and they had a deadline for this week in order to have it in the shops in the fourth quarter.

My thoughts exactly