New album thread: Madonna thug gangsta rap album

Is it ever possible to voice an opinion here and not to be lynched??

I only stated the obvious... If the tracks with Avicii were that good so why carrying on working on the album? It doesn't take a brain to realize Madonna is not all that happy with the Avicii tracks. She's hungry for more..she wants to take her sound to a new direction... I never said the songs with him are bad. I listened to his new tune and i wasn't that impressed. That's all.

if i had said Diplo was bad and she's wasting her time with him then you people would have lashed out at me saying i was being negative.. if i try to be logical and give my reasons on why the album is delayed then i'm wrong. Go figure...

:megamanson:

Guest Rachelle of London

:rotfl: where are the receipts about Madonna being unhappy with a Aviccis work?

We don't need receipts. We have members on here that know more about the album than Madonna.

I only stated the obvious... If the tracks with Avicii were that good so why carrying on working on the album? It doesn't take a brain to realize Madonna is not all that happy with the Avicii tracks. She's hungry for more..she wants to take her sound to a new direction... I never said the songs with him are bad. I listened to his new tune and i wasn't that impressed. That's all.

if i had said Diplo was bad and she's wasting her time with him then you people would have lashed out at me saying i was being negative.. if i try to be logical and give my reasons on why the album is delayed then i'm wrong. Go figure...

tumblr_lx9lsmlkds1r84tcko1_400.giftumblr_nadb12d21c1r4poono1_400.gif

i really hope Madonna is going to either ditch the Avicii tracks or re-work them with Diplo. At this stage and judging from this new song Avicii's sound is pretty much dated and saturated in the charts.. maybe some time ago it would have been understood as innovative and fun but now it doesn't say anything new; if anything it is boring lol

:noway:

I wouldn't be surprised if the decision of release an album in Spring 2015 is part of a big plan to avoid the promotion she'd have to do just in case the single/album were released this year. It´s sad.

Edited by Toymix

you stated the obvious ?????? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Obvious for who? for what?

I wouldn't be surprised if the decision of release an album in Spring 2015 is part of a big plan to avoid the promotion she'd have to do just in case the single/album were released this year. It´s sad.

:manson:

Of course. She just doesn't want to make the music as good as possible this time and fine-tune it til perfection, no, she just pushes it back for months (and thus changes up the whole organization of the era which loads of MONEY go into) for the sole reason of avoiding promotion at all costs. Like she would be forced to promote it if she put it out this fall. Sorry, but do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

It's certainly unusual Avicci hasn't been back in the studio with Madonna since that initial week all the way back in February!!!

Diplo has spent the majority of the time on this album.....it seems like Avicci won't be going back in the studio anymore....but I'm super excited, I really think Madonna will be taking musical risks again....and that is welcomed!!!

I still believe IF the album is FULLY finished in the next 2weeks.....there will be a single late November.

If recording overlaps into October....everything's out next year.

You people and your assumptions about the Avicci tracks.... :rotfl: man your minds are all over the place. Wait till you hear the finished product first!

Yes, it is silly to judge her new music before we have even heard it. Also, what is it with all of this dislike for Avicci. Personally, I think he is a wonderful match for Madonna as his music has a lot of melody and heart.

It's certainly unusual Avicci hasn't been back in the studio with Madonna since that initial week all the way back in February!!!

Diplo has spent the majority of the time on this album.....it seems like Avicci won't be going back in the studio anymore....but I'm super excited, I really think Madonna will be taking musical risks again....and that is welcomed!!!

I still believe IF the album is FULLY finished in the next 2weeks.....there will be a single late November.

If recording overlaps into October....everything's out next year.

IMO it's because Diplo is the main producer so he worked on every songs she recorded before and with him. I still think they were mixing the album last week!

:manson:

Of course. She just doesn't want to make the music as good as possible this time and fine-tune it til perfection, no, she just pushes it back for months (and thus changes up the whole organization of the era which loads of MONEY go into) for the sole reason of avoiding promotion at all costs. Like she would be forced to promote it if she put it out this fall. Sorry, but do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Spend almost a year in studio is not guaranty that she's gonna delivery the best album ever.( i'm hoping she is). How much time did she spend to make ROL? So it's really relative, sorry.

And the best album ever is relative too!! IMO it's American life!! for other it's ROL or confession etc so.... no matter how much effort she will put on it, People will complain anyway. I'd rather want an album that SHE loves to perform!

Avicci has been sick... hello!! And anyway she spent as much time with him as she did on the whole Like A Prayer album.

True but I feel that Avicci is very one trip pony....

He's very young and isn't "risky" at all, it's all very samey euro dance, Diplo is a far more exciting prospect for Madonna right now....and I think he would "push" her, were as Avicii would just give her what at wants.

But lyrically, everything that she has shared is really introspective and quality.....and the insane elements of what Diolo has spoken about are all very exciting prospects for this album!

It's gonna be such a long 6months!!!!!!