New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

The new iphone is being unveiled next Tuesday, there was a rumor about the single being used in a promotion. Yet, it seems hard to believe they'd work with a song called "Unapologetic Bitch" for their new phone lol.

But Siri does know "Unapologetic Bitch" however, so something is coming soon

That would make 3 ballads for far for the album that we are aware of:

Messiah

Inside Out

Joan of Arc

This record is going to be a lot different than HC & MDNA, that's for sure.

Um, HC and MDNA both had 3 ballads.

The new iphone is being unveiled next Tuesday, there was a rumor about the single being used in a promotion. Yet, it seems hard to believe they'd work with a song called "Unapologetic Bitch" for their new phone lol.

But Siri does know "Unapologetic Bitch" however, so something is coming soon

Which rumor? You mean the post from a Madonnanation member who just said it would be a cool idea? Not every post or wish in here should be declared a rumor and repeated all the time.

REBEL HEART

The Return of Madonna

1. Rebel Heart

2. Inside Out

3. Living for Love

4. Iconic

5. Bitch I'm Madonna

6. Heartbreak City

7. Unapologetic Bitch

8. Two Steps Behind Me

9. Shameless Humans

10. Veni Vidi Vici

11. Wash All Over Me

12. Holy Water

13. Messiah

It's strange that wikipedia has to reference to "unapologetic bitch", yet Siri knows what it is all about :lol:

Non-traditional promo :dramatic:

From Drownedmadonna.com:

Inside Out is an amazing electronic ballad with acoustic breaks. It is a slow dub step, to be more accurate. And the chorus is in a guitar. In Inside Out, Madonna is like trying to soften a tough guy and asking him to love her. Madonna is actually asking a man to let her love him from inside out.

Sounds too much like this minus the acoustic breaks:

Same title, electronic ballad, and please no more dubstep, it's so 2010/2011.

It can still be a very good song, but I'm more excited about the Bitch, I'm Madonna rumors :D

Apple on Thursday sent out invites for a press event on Sept. 9 in its hometown of Cupertino, Calif.

The company provided few hints about what will be announced beyond saying "Wish we could say more." That could indicate something related to Siri, Apple's digital voice assistant. Generally, Apple is expected to introduce its newest iPhone, dubbed the iPhone 6.

From cnet ^

All speculation of course but perhaps Siri is going to play a major part (new features etc.) in the new iPhone 6. It really would be PERFECT PROMO if it was all tied in together. :wow:

Don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but when you type 'unapologetic bitch' into Google or bing or whatever, the top results all relate to Madonna. So maybe Siri just pulls up Madonna's Wikipedia entry based on that.