Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

10349677_790433907657932_234848819_n.jpg

live_to_tell_ So Access Hollywood showed this exclusive photo from the #VMagazine @madonna & @katyperry photoshoot this pic isn't in the magazine. Cant wait to pick up my copies

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/726292643682315464_8292682#mvmSTRzXrLzeg96Q.99

oh god damn this is the best one yet!

Do we know who designed the clothes for this shoot?

Because she NEVER uses the best photos :lol:

I love M but sometimes she chooses the most predictable photos. we've all seen the S&M/girl on girl clichés.. why not go for something a bit different?

i want something like this for a new video. not particularly with katy of course, but i love the weird atmosphere about it. like nothing really matters + l'uomo look with the man suit ft. hollywood.

it's a screen cap from access hollywood :)

edit: better quality:

BoR-EUxCMAAN8lq.jpg

The new video is going to be epic!!! :superman:

it's a screen cap from access hollywood :)

edit: better quality:

BoR-EUxCMAAN8lq.jpg

Reminds me of Catwoman , Batman or Robin. How cool it would be if the new video had this mysterious theme, a chic retro video like in that style - would never be campy in Madonna's hands!

Reminds me of Catwoman , Batman or Robin. How cool it would be if the new video had this mysterious theme, a chic retro video like in that style - would never be campy in Madonna's hands!

It would be an instant classic! One can only hope. :wow:

I bet she filmed a video, at least a backdrop for her next tour. Steven Klein always films his photoshoots.

On 22/05/2014 at 3:20 PM, LCD said:

One reason she gets so much hate is because people are mad that she's proved them wrong SO many times.

Since she arrived on the scene, critics and people in general have been predicting her demise and failure. It happens EVERY time she does something new. They say she's done, has gone too far, is too offensive, too old, too naked, irrelevant, not talented ... on and on.

And yet she continues to thrive and be more successful than any other person in the game. This infuriates people. She;s made them look fucking stupid for three decades now. Nobody can match her work ethic and drive and smarts and people are so irritated by that they can't admit they were wrong. Round and round we go. Fuck em.

Exactly my thinking as well, and it's the reason why I don't care for what the critics say anymore; it's a waste of time responding to it, and I'd rather have them talk about her than ignore her. ;)