25 years ago : EXPRESS YOURSELF !

I remember watching the video premiere with my father and It was a little uncomfortable ;) but i lovded the song soooooo much and I still do. 80s Madonna never gets old. I love the 7" Remix the most.

The first time I saw the EY video I couldn't believe my eyes. It was full of beauty and surprises .

One of the BEST videos ever made .

Fun Fact: Madonna's Express Yourself video contains the greatest dance sequence of all time, not just from any Madonna video, but in the HISTORY OF MUSIC VIDEOS.

madonna-express-yourself-o.gif

tumblr_mkp5rjiFS31qkzr9fo1_500.gif

That song and video are LIFE. One of her greatest videos for sure :wow:

And yeah it's a shame the song peaked at n°2 back then but it was still a huge hit. And i guess we can say it finally hit n°1 in 2011 :chuckle:

Express Yourself is still my favorite anthem. Great song, brilliant remixes. And the VIDEO.

Best Madonna video ever: Call for gay men/women to not take shit from society, brilliant subtle/hidden metaphors, choreography, cinematography, iconic look & images, hotness.

Speaking of pelvic thrusts, what about the scene when she walks past the camera in her black underwear and stockings and suspenders and does that triple thrust with the sexy grin. That's up there with the black cat and the green dress.

Express Yourself is a timeless pop masterpiece. Nothing in today's pop music comes even close to its brilliance and massiveness.

The album version is ace, I actually prefer it to the version on TIC. :lol:

Same for me.