Madonna Instagram Thread (June 2014 - part 1)

boy skeffington

Girls (the actual females up in here) will know the way the ponytail works:

E32FDB92-DE3D-4A7D-9505-AD97084AB98B_zps

Unless she has those awful bonded extension in still, then the ultra light, or in this case white, length is most likely a scarf or something to hold the hair (that dark stuff right above it) in place. She got a haircut, or at the very least took out those extensions.

Don't think I'm not about to loonish-ly run downtown Detroit and look for M lol. She's visiting public school children in Detroit right now according to her Instagram!

Don't think I'm not about to loonish-ly run downtown Detroit and look for M lol. She's visiting public school children in Detroit right now according to her Instagram!

924380_1424281151179381_579676532_n.jpg

madonna Sharing stories with kids at the Detroit Achievement Academy! Very impresses by Kyle Smith and her team doing what they can to bring education back to the Motor City! #kmowledgeispower #revolutionoflove

Guest gang bang

924380_1424281151179381_579676532_n.jpg

madonna Sharing stories with kids at the Detroit Achievement Academy! Very impresses by Kyle Smith and her team doing what they can to bring education back to the Motor City! #kmowledgeispower #revolutionoflove

lovely

madonna Discussing Michael Jackson vs. Pharrell Williams! Watch out! Detroit is coming back !!!!! #revolutionoflove

Okay, I don't get this :lol:

She looks lovely and it's nice she's taking a bit of her time to do things like that. Is there something special going on in Detroit at the moment or did she go there solely for the school visit?

Do work, Jasonakos!! I'm headed to a work event and can't stalk :lol: She moved on to another spot in Detroit now btw, she just posted again. Sorry I'm on my phone (and stuck in Detroit traffic, go figure) and can't link right now.

Rb18A8V.jpg

madonna

För 23 minuter sedan

At EmPowermentplan with De Mequa and Netty women who once lived in homeless shelters now creating coats and handbags and the amazing glasses I'm wearing! Encouraging women to take charge of there lives! These ladies are mad cool!#revolutionoflove #bringbackdetroit

You guys are hysterical with this hair thing and Billboard demo!

Madonna's current hair style has and always will be serious business :madonna2:

Rb18A8V.jpg

madonna

För 23 minuter sedan

At EmPowermentplan with De Mequa and Netty women who once lived in homeless shelters now creating coats and handbags and the amazing glasses I'm wearing! Encouraging women to take charge of there lives! These ladies are mad cool!#revolutionoflove #bringbackdetroit

So once again she's been virtually in my backyard and I MISSED IT :doh: