Liz Rosenberg's headgear

tumbleweedt

Guest Rachelle of London

She's always worn funky head gear. Isn't it so Madonna can see her on the red carpets. From what I've heard about Liz she seems very eccentric

Can believe this was Liz:

37bf98123416e17301b94065972bc4b6.jpg

Is that Liz? Wow. They both look stunning here.

Has she always worn those headbands...or did that come after? Maybe for this event, Madonna said, 'no sweetheart, you have to glam up. No bunny ears or fairy wings behind me tonight'.

She's always worn funky head gear. Isn't it so Madonna can see her on the red carpets. From what I've heard about Liz she seems very eccentric

That makes sense. I guess it is also easier to identify her for photographers and TV people that want something from Madonna.

"Talk to Liz

- Where is she?

Over there, with the Mickey Mouse ears"

At one of the MDNA shows, I remember almost bumping right into Liz somewhere on the floor. My mouth dropped open! I don't remember her wearing those funny ears or whatever, but she looked like a real chatterbox talking to the people around her. She appear to be recognizing some attendees.

Madonna has to somehow keep track of this woman when they are together at major events & that headgear must work!

From what I've heard about Liz she seems very eccentric

I'd love to know a bit more about her. But as a PR Goddess, I guess she knows a thing or two about keeping things private. I did find an interview she did with the New York Times in 1992, still available on the Independent website: http://ind.pn/1gqQLkP