Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

I will not be surprised if Madonna will be in bed come Grammy night :lol:

OH MY GOD THAT IS THE GREATEST IDEA. The bed will be on stage, she'll be under the covers..., and as soon as Nile starts playing the chords to Like a Virgin..., she'll come out from the covers singing, "I made it through the wilderness..."

:wow: :wow: :wow:

It would be awesome if there's a

1. Like a virign tribute for 3 decades, reunion performance and bring her back to the music spotlight... (remember VMA 2003)

2. performance with daft punk... remember her holiday skiing image.... with goggles and all...

3. present an award - record of the year or album of the year... solo presentation...

in addition, i think grammy goodie bags are quite awesome too.... read that back in the 2001 grammys, she's got quite a good goodie bag.... hehehe.... just go for the goodie bags sake....

I wanna see her RED CARPET appearance! She's gonna roll up to the red carpet with Rocco as her date. Madge will be sporting the dildo-bong, Rocco, holding a bottle of Tanqueray, the 2 of them in matching #disnigga shirts as an homage to Nas & Kelis.

grammy08_nas_kelis.gif

Guest bluejean

I love how she wasn't even nominated and she just stole that slot away from the gorillaz :lol: They play a cartoon of them for about 2 minutes then the REAL show opener bursts in.

Although, I will always prefer the Europe MTV performance. That was magic.

I love how she wasn't even nominated and she just stole that slot away from the gorillaz :lol: They play a cartoon of them for about 2 minutes then the REAL show opener bursts in.

Although, I will always prefer the Europe MTV performance. That was magic.

You can just see her love for the audience when she's walking down the runway. The audience was going crazy! She felt it, and you can see her nerves disappear right away!

Um this is something she would totally do and I don't find it offensive. She initially wanted to be painted black for hard candy and it was going to be called "black Madonna" and now that she uses more gangsta language projects would reflect the language. Get over your internal racism and your sickening judgements. As Madonna would say judgement is more obscene than anything she would or could pull to provoke.

Please shut up. She would never do anything as idiotic as what you described in your last post.

Actually, that Black Madonna concept is true. M talked about in an interview then explained she called it off after realizing only a small percentage of people would understand what she was referring to. Wise decision on her part!

Madonna told Rolling Stone in 2009:

RollingStone: Any ideas you've had that you haven't gone through with because they seemed too extreme?

Madonna: I did a photo shoot with Steven Klein for my last album cover, and I painted my face black, except for red lips and white eyes. It was a play on words. Have you ever heard of the Black Madonna? It has layers of meaning, and for a minute, I thought it would be a fun title for my record. Then I thought, "Twenty-five percent of the world might get this, probably less. It's not worth it." It happens all the time, because my references are usually off the Richter scale. That's why I have people like Guy [Oseary, her manager] in my life who look at me and go, "No, you are not doing that."

So Madonna posting disnigga online is all Guy O'seary's fault! If he wasn't BUSY managing U2 too he could've STOPPED this! :lmao::crazy: Hey photo leakers, make those Black Madonna LEAK pronto! :popcorn2:rustie2.gif

Madonna told Rolling Stone in 2009:

RollingStone: Any ideas you've had that you haven't gone through with because they seemed too extreme?

Madonna: I did a photo shoot with Steven Klein for my last album cover, and I painted my face black, except for red lips and white eyes. It was a play on words. Have you ever heard of the Black Madonna? It has layers of meaning, and for a minute, I thought it would be a fun title for my record. Then I thought, "Twenty-five percent of the world might get this, probably less. It's not worth it." It happens all the time, because my references are usually off the Richter scale. That's why I have people like Guy [Oseary, her manager] in my life who look at me and go, "No, you are not doing that."

So Madonna posting disnigga online is all Guy O'seary's fault! If he wasn't BUSY managing U2 too he could've STOPPED this! :lmao::crazy: Hey photo leakers, make those Black Madonna LEAK pronto! :popcorn2:rustie2.gif

That's exactly what I said the other day. Guy is not around as much and now SHE'S OUT OF CONTROL.

she's not gonna be there.

She's not been nominated for MDNA, and it's too late for that.

She's not promoting anything new, we usually would hear about a new album by the time a la HU Grammys performance.

She's not gonna pull off a Beyonce surprise album either.

She's not gonna be there.

she's not gonna be there.

She's not been nominated for MDNA, and it's too late for that.

She's not promoting anything new, we usually would hear about a new album by the time a la HU Grammys performance.

She's not gonna pull off a Beyonce surprise album either.

She's not gonna be there.

DON'T SAY THAT STOP IT

They've confirmed Beyonce -- that's excellent news. The word about Madge came at the same time as Beyonce.

I wonder -- Is the Queen performing with Queen Bey? She had the glowing Instagram post recently.

It's being reported now that Bey will open the show -- which they gave to Madonna for all three of her previous performances there.