MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

The ending of GB!

I can't take in that much amazingness at once! :drama:

I Don't Give A!!!

"Wake up, ex-wife, this is your live"

Omg you guys I can't believe it's up now! I was not prepared for this! I'm going to go to my dads to use his Internet ASAP!!

I hope you're all enjoying! Xoxo

It looks absolutely horrible. I can't believe I listened to your guys' opinions on the premiere topic. Bunch of ass lickers.

I guess you didn't read my review. I wasn't thrilled about it but upon second viewing, I am LIVING! Absolutely epic!

In both HU and EY, I just noticed some details in the mix that I missed when I saw the show live, in a venue that drowned the music in bass :inlove:

Should I watch it through stream or wait a day and download it via torrent? I want to watch it on HD

Should I watch it through stream or wait a day and download it via torrent? I want to watch it on HD

Wait for the HD torrents. it will look and play better than this.

Okay, thanks Hec! (Ps so glad you got to go to the screening, you deserved it the most!)

Agreed. My internet speed is only 8 mbps and it looks good but not 1080p quality on the stream and I'm sure it's the case for most people.

Yeah you'll be unhappy, my screen sometimes gets fuzzy/pixelated. It doesn't happen too much though.

Omg did you see the close up on the youngsters in the audience? They love it!!! :D haha so do I :)