Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Rachelle of London

Think the other kids are outta town, rocco and David Are in London, Lola's probably with Carlos

Sorry, but an article from that newspaper couldn't be any less reliable. Also, M's not quoted saying that herself (and even if it was, it could very well have been made up), so that article really doesn't prove anything.

M once said (directly in an interview!) she's not gonna hold a press conference if she's got surgery done and I believe that's one of the very few comments from her - or maybe the only comment - addressing the speculation of her having surgery.

Of course I'm a fan. I spent two hours creating my display picture. Who spends two hours editing their picture, trying to achieve the same look as the MDNA cover? I'm sure it would only have to be a Madonna fan. :sassy::madonna2:

and you look good btw

Sorry, but an article from that newspaper couldn't be any less reliable. Also, M's not quoted saying that herself (and even if it was, it could very well have been made up), so that article really doesn't prove anything.

M once said (directly in an interview!) she's not gonna hold a press conference if she's got surgery done and I believe that's one of the very few comments from her - or maybe the only comment - addressing the speculation of her having surgery.

as her famous quote goes:

'I'm not against plastic surgery, i'm against discussing it.'

Guest Rachelle of London

i heard that carlos just got married.

Awww that's cute, I knew he was engaged. Good for him, loved Carlos

you're still upset :(. get well soon

Stop it. Your already up on review with the management here cause your in talks of being banned. Cut the shit already, stop posting nonsense around this forum.

Stop it. Your already up on review with the management here cause your in talks of being banned. Cut the shit already, stop posting nonsense around this forum.

Erm EXCUSE YOU? Look at who started it! I would like to be able to post without being replied to rudely. The incident that happened earlier is a different story. You can't expect me to stay quiet when there are people like him who are sending crap to me for no reason. How about you tell him to cut the shit and stop talking nonsense?

You keep flooding this forum with nonsense trying to get on everyones good side after you had an incident in the GaGa thread because other people were hating on her. All I'm saying is to take it easy.

You keep flooding this forum with nonsense trying to get on everyones good side after you had an incident in the GaGa thread because other people were hating on her. All I'm saying is to take it easy.

I can't even believe what I'm reading. I am over what happened earlier. I literally forgot about it before you brought it up again. I'm not flooding anything, neither am I trying to get on anyone's 'good side'. I couldn't care less whether you like me or not. I am posting just like everyone else on this forum. I am taking it easy and it looks like some of you should too. Continuously bringing something up that happened hours ago is not going to solve anything.

I can't even believe what I'm reading. I am over what happened earlier. I literally forgot about it before you brought it up again. I'm not flooding anything, neither am I trying to get on anyone's 'good side'. I couldn't care less whether you like me or not. I am posting just like everyone else on this forum. I am taking it easy and it looks like some of you should too. Continuously bringing something up that happened hours ago is not going to solve anything.

tumblr_lq1ebkqi9e1qhc4k2o1_500.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

Seriously? I dont want to read drama all the fucking time I enter the forum.

Can someone flush it?

+1

why would anyone wanna STAY in a forum filled with "sad, lonely, bitter, barking dogs" anyway!?

Anyhoo....

I had to laugh at this weeks InTouch magazine. They had a section where it asked has Madonna lost her looks because of too much plastic surgery. And of course they used the shot of her at that Women's empowerment thing where she was all puffy and looking a mess. The funny thing is though, a few pages before that article they have a shot of Madonna looking flawless at her NYC premiere of MDNA. :lol: Talk about contradicting your story about Madonna losing her looks before you even get to the damn article. :lol:

MIRROR? :rotfl:

You can't be serious are you? :lmao:

If you want to be part of the Madonna fandom, the first lesson you need to learn is to NEVER fully trust in anything you read in the tabloid press about her private life unless its said by the queen herself in a proper taped interview.

Now tell me, how many abortions did she had uh? :kiss2:

Of course I'm a fan. I spent two hours creating my display picture. Who spends two hours editing their picture, trying to achieve the same look as the MDNA cover? I'm sure it would only have to be a Madonna fan. :sassy::madonna2:

You spent two hours on that.......... :semifunny:

Ah right, it's the dress from the Instagram pic. So is this "Vice" thing a TV show which she took part in?

The only "Vice" I know is a tv show produced by Bill Maher. It comes on after his show "Real Time" on HBO. It's a half hour show with two news reports that are done documentary style. It's an AMAZING show that touches on political and social issues, particularly abroad, that the US corporate media is not reporting on.

It's done for it's current season, and will be back next year, I believe.

Don't know if that's the "Vice" Madonna is referring to...but could be...