9 August - St. Petersburg

Msig

This whole Pussy Riot and St Petersberg thing has completely overshadowed the whole Elton thing.

What an interesting week it has been for us Madonna fans, she has had so much press this past year.

And they call her irrelevent...

Rugbyguy, spot on. Calling Madonna irrelevent or not relevant or a has been is such a joke. Even after 30 years or so, she still gets people talking. She influences most of the pop girls running around today anyway.

Please help spread this video, more people need to see this:

Madonna, a true revolutionary.

I'm so happy Bjork spoke out as well and this video's shot was perfection! Anyone see the Time Out cover? I'm not sure if it's been posted but I'd like to know what it says in Russian...I find it almost shocking that they have a time out russia? Wouldn't that be banned?

What a piece of shit.

Russian deputy premier denies insulting Madonna in tweet

After media outlets picked up the comments, the former NATO envoy said on Facebook Thursday that he meant no offense and the abbreviation could refer to many things including “goddess” or “ballerina.” :crazy:

“And they immediately linked my comments with the so-called ‘Madonna’ (goddamn her) even though I did not say a word about her.”

It is everywhere on the news!

YEAH, Revolutindonna, go for it!!

Can't belive she is blamed for humanity!

That's exactly why we love her! <3

Guy Oseary tweeted that she's still in St. Petersburg today. I guess she didn't feel scared enough to leave right after her concert. They must have celebrated Rocco's birthday there too.

they were probably hoping to get arrested, lol

but at least she stayed as to say FUCK U AND UR SILLY LITTLE LAWS......she truly made them look foolish! they didnt even back their own laws up! lol

Wow. So it seems we were all hilariously wrong about Madonna Hard Candying this project into forgotten territory :lol:

Turn Up The Loveliness was proof that low budget doesn't necessarily have to mean a caca Madonna video. Let's hope this is the same. If it is indeed for Gang Bang. Who knows.

Guest Not4Pussies

from google translation

In the other palaces of St. Petersburg: the Hermitage, and the Great Catherine Palace Madonna also not allowed. From dream to record video in rooms with furniture of the king had to say goodbye and to choose more modest decorations. The venue was the filming of meat.

interesting,.,,