MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pud Whacker

Morrissey, Pete Burns, Boy George, Elton John - they're not well today.

I swear the scene where he stops his father from beating up his mama is a comedy classic...Dad, no!!!! *runs in tiny boots*

& Lake minetonka :D

funny,prince,gif-ea18f20b0bfe1d1a517d2e97dcc031d6_m.jpg

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I swear the scene where he stops his father from beating up his mama is a comedy classic...Dad, no!!!! *runs in tiny boots*

YES :rotfl:

*pouts, looks sideways at camera*

Where are you?...Where are you motherfucker?

I had my lunch while looking at this photo :americanlife:

:vomit: x 2

Lurve me some Prince.

funny,prince,gif-ea18f20b0bfe1d1a517d2e97dcc031d6_m.jpg

And the final dance. The final dance kills me every time especially the part where he licks his fingers while his hands are all over his hair and face, he is dance walking or whatever then he shakes his ass. EPIC (as in gross) and i love love Prince btw.

Guest bluejean

Isn't DSS her Purple Rain? It had the essence of Madonna at that time at least. And Truth Or Dare.

No. DSS is a proper film with a decent script, real actors and that wasn't written specifically for her or to promote her music. The 1st time I saw DSS I was surprised at how little she appears in it.

If only they had done Grafitti Bridge togetehr like Prince wanted...It would have been the campest classic of all time. :fag:

:lmao:

I read in a Prince biography that Madonna read the script and said it was shit. And she was right. I am a Prince fan and I have never been able to make it through that movie once.

WISH ME LOCK

:lol:

at least Madonna has acted in some credible movies with credible directors and actors.

Lurve me some Prince.

Here...here

:lmao::clap:

Expect more rants from them some time soon *my song is better than Madonna's boooohh etc*

Wow I never realised how faggottish Prince looks. And since when he was ever an actor :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

wonderful! Academy Award winner Prince vs. Academee Award attendee Madonna. We should do a thread EAT IT :fag:

I love shitty pop star movies.

sorry my acko but NO NO NO.

this was BETTER than anything he did in purple rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgGpC01-x6s

Guest bluejean

at least Madonna has acted in some credible movies with credible directors and actors.

Well Madonna wanted to be a movie star, I doubt Prince did or surely he'd have auditioned for proper movie roles that weren't linked to his music.

Guest bluejean

Did Prince perform Purple Rain at the Academy Awards? Why can I not find it?

Did Prince perform Purple Rain at the Academy Awards? Why can I not find it?

I think he just won in a since then retired music category.

He won best score didn't he? More prestigious than the silly best song.

I opened that Pete Byrne pic at work :( It's been imprinted on my mind all day :(:(

I never noticed he'd crapped on the floor too. :(:(:(

UpMed.gif

Oh my God, this is hilarious. :rotfl:

12 albums? Is it all of her studio ones? I can't see I'm Breathless making #1. Anyone have a list?

It includes Evita, Immaculate Collection and Celebration. In the UK non number one studio albums are Madonna (6), Erotica (2) and Bedtime Stories (2). It's easier to list her non-number ones actually. I'm Breathless peaked also at 2 and isn't counted among her studio albums.

That photo of Pete B shitting on the floor. Dogs do that. Just nasty.

Evita is credited to Madonna?

Yes, it's one of the 12. It charted on the main chart and not the compilations albums. Some news reports about the record mention this, but I think fewer than the last time (Celebration) when Madonna was tied with Elvis.

Did he really shit on the floor? Honestly :confused::rotfl:

Surely not? Even Pete Burns would not go that low, or would he? Imagine rimmig that chocolate starfish.

Boy George has apologised recently for everything he said, admitted he has been an arse hole. What is interesting is one of the writers on MDNA, Alain Whyte, is Morrissey's main song writing partner and was his lead guitarist. What a small world.

Sign in to follow this