MADONNA MENTIONED MY TARANTINO PAGE & ATE CUBB'S ARTWORK.

Ai Papi Si.

I gotta go to bed guys - but I have 3 of Mnation's finest as admins for this page, Isaac, CUBB, and Hector... they're all gonna (hopefully) do their part to keep the page active and get the word out!

We already got Guy talking about it on his Twitter which is amazing, who knows what's next :D

From Wikipedia : In the opening scene of the 1992 film Reservoir Dogs, Quentin Tarantino (as Mr. Brown) was shown talking about the song, and has an insight that "Like a Virgin" is a "metaphor for big dicks". When Madonna met Quentin Tarantino at a party, after the film was released, she gave him an autographed copy of her Erotica album, signing "Quentin: it's about love, not dick"

From Entertainment Weekly in 2004 : The new issue of Entertainment Weekly features Quentin Tarantino on the cover and an interview with the director. In it he’s asked if he would be interested in working with Madonna because she has been a conversation point in a few of his film. He responded, “I’ve always said that Madonna has gotten a bad rap. She was the only actor who knew what she was doing in ‘Dick Tracy’. She was my favorite in ‘A League of Their Own’. If I had something right for her, I would totally cast her.”

I don't have Facebook or I'd be on this!! Great idea 12:51 and I love how enthusiastic you are!! This could actually work.

Just imagine being able to tell all your friends when showing them the EPIC Gang Bang video that YOU suggested this to Madonna. OMG....it would almost be like you and Madonna collaborated!! :wow:

OH. MY. LORD.

:shock:

Miguel, this could be the greatest achievement in your life. I'm so happy about this, honestly.

Miguel will be responsible for giving us (probably) one of Madonna's finest videos. He will make history. :wow:

God, I hope this whole thing becomes reality. :vogue:

I kinda have a feeling they may have already shot a video or shooting is already scheduled?! Could it be that they keep something big like that completely private?

Madonna disappeared for what felt like a century right after Super Bowl. So it could be that she did not shoot just one video but also one or two interlude videos. I am pretty sure she wanted to get it done before rehearsals because she is injuring herself all the time.

Then she said that the first act of the tour is going to be very violent and after that she started mentioning him all the time. Guy is retweeting shit, Benny Benassi posted a smiley when Madonna tweeted that she wants Tarantino for Gang Bang...maybe I'm looking too much into it but it's so exciting that it could possibly happen!