MADONNA MENTIONED MY TARANTINO PAGE & ATE CUBB'S ARTWORK.

Ai Papi Si.

Is anybody here able to somehow contact Quentin? :lol: For all we know, Madonna DOES want to work with him, she expressed that as clearly as possible. Everything is up to him, really. I don't think if he agreed Madonna would be "ohIcan'trightnowI'mbusysorry".

HOW CAN WE CONVINCE HIM?

Is anybody here able to somehow contact Quentin? :lol: For all we know, Madonna DOES want to work with him, she expressed that as clearly as possible. Everything is up to him, really. I don't think if he agreed Madonna would be "ohIcan'trightnowI'mbusysorry".

HOW CAN WE CONVINCE HIM?

That's what I am thinking too but it seems like there is very little we can do in terms of getting QT's attention. Tbh if this page blows up enough, that'll get the ball rolling on this moreso than anything, when fans demand something it gets noticed. That's why I wanna get Guy to post this on M's Facebook. It's THE ONLY WAY

Guest Xanthium

HOW CAN WE CONVINCE HIM?

You don't need to convince him of anything. I'm pretty sure Madonna has already spoken to him about it or at least put in a phone call. She calls people up out of the blue all the time. How many times have we heard from her collaborators that she just dialed them up one day. Even Solveig recently said she reached out to him and he was shocked.

HOW CAN WE CONVINCE HIM?

He likes women's feet and he collects Barbie dolls.

Guest Xanthium

I'm all for that!!

But what about what she said on the Facebook chat @5:56 ?

M: " But I can't afford a Director's fee! "

Will he do it for free?

She was joking. She can afford God.

Guest Pud Whacker

Me too!!!!

All this talk of "radio wouldn't play it" makes me chuckle.

:lol: radios not playing GGW and everyone knows the song!!! :rotfl:

So our next move is to wait for GuyO to tweet something and then ask him to post this on M's facebook page?

Yes, and since I can't do much since I'm out traveling for work today, I need you guys to tweet Guy to get this on her Facebook when he makes a tweet. We wanna catch him when he's online to put the bug in his ear.

Guest Not4Pussies

OK i posted the link at AwardsDaily

and it needs to be tweeted to all the celebrities that are on Twitter that know or have been associated with Tarantino

and it needs to be tweeted to all the celebrities that are on Twitter that know or have been associated with Tarantino

Rose McGowan

Juliette Lewis

Salma Hayek

Lucy Liu

Uma Thurman

Bruce Willis

Travolta

Vivica A. Fox

Daryl Hannah

Guest Xanthium

ROSE MCGOWAN. She's tweeted about Madonna twice just recently.