MADONNA MENTIONED MY TARANTINO PAGE & ATE CUBB'S ARTWORK.

Ai Papi Si.

Guest Sinisin

Yeah, Im gonna jump on this band wagon and say this is really fucking cool. Congrats to the both of you! WOW! :)

Guest Sinisin

BTW- since CUBB designed the cake Madonna ate, he should get those pit tickets given to the lame dude that posted that parody video on twitter. PERIOD.

OMG, CUBB!!!!!!!!!! :tigger::tigger:

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy for you! Congrats!!!!!

And congrats to Miguel for starting this whole thing. :clap::clap::clap: You did it, guys! The page reached its goal! It was seen/mentioned by FUCKING MADONNA!!! That's like the farthest it could have ever got!!

They are so using the CUBB-made picture as a promotional poster for the video OR as the single artwork. :wow::yes:

I love how Pissed off she is with Guy in that video. 'I don't like surprises!'. Splat!!! 'I really wanna give this to you.'. :rotfl:

BTW- since CUBB designed the cake Madonna ate, he should get those pit tickets given to the lame dude that posted that parody video on twitter. PERIOD.

not sure... i bet that guy will receive a heavy bill after the concerts.. lol.gif

however so proud and happy of CUBB. really don't know how i'd feel it i was in his position in that moment...

She obviously doesn't give a Fuck about charts or surprises or cakes. Why hasn't she played psychotic murder in her film career? :rotfl: