MADONNA MENTIONED MY TARANTINO PAGE & ATE CUBB'S ARTWORK.

Ai Papi Si.

Guest imalq

I would think it would be a riff on "Faster Pussycat Kill, Kill" since that was part of the song's inspiration.

would love something in the vein of Faster Pussycat Kill Kill although its not really movie about revenge as such. I think the dance sequence outfit in the Girl Gone Wild video was already inspired by Varla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ2aXP_fNaI

Guest Not4Pussies

if Tarantino says no or it doesn't happen, my votes are for David Lynch or Nicolas Winding Ref. Lynch is actually directing music videos now.

QT? Gay Coma if THIS was M's next reinvention for Gang Bang vid

uh44337,1228689634,GogoYubari001.jpg

I swear I am fucking scared of that girl. Lucy Liu was still sweet even though she was supposed to be badass but when this bitch appeared I shat my pants.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I swear I am fucking scared of that girl. Lucy Liu was still sweet even though she was supposed to be badass but when this bitch appeared I shat my pants.

GO GO IS EVERYTHING.

"Do you still want to PENETRATE ME".

x.

haha, yes. GoGo is a bad-ass bitch. It's those eyes!

madonna mentioned the page in her chat, congrats! :clap:

Madonna MDNA Day @MadonnaMDNAday

This is very cool - just love it. facebook.com/TarantinoForGangBang…

Jakub Harzowski @Polakkid3

@MadonnaMDNAday did u contact tarantino??? #askmadonna

Madonna MDNA Day @MadonnaMDNAday

@Polakkid3 he's shooting a movie til June. Thats no excuse. I'm still waiting for his call. every little thing, everything little thing...