MADONNA MENTIONED MY TARANTINO PAGE & ATE CUBB'S ARTWORK.

Ai Papi Si.

Guest ditaluver

gang bang video idea by a fellow atrl user!!!

Similar to the beginning of Gaga's "Telephone" video

I stopped RIGHT there.

NO

just NO

i have pretty much spammed every post on my news feed with this site!

3 days? More likely 3 hours!

Do you think that in the middle of the tour rehearsals/shows she will reserve 3 full days to shoot a video for a third/fourth single? :lol:

Is he saying he's available in 3 days (monday!) or he needs to film for 3 days?

Is he saying he's available in 3 days (monday!) or he needs to film for 3 days?

Thats what I thought too chick. :D If He is available on Monday surely the script ect has been done??? I think somethings going on that we dont know about.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

One of the admins of my page, post this now! Hec post it to twitta if you haven't yet!!

I posted it *squirt*

Also, that video concept is crap.

Just because Tarantino is doing it, doesn't mean the video needs to be a mini movie. It doesn't need a heavy plot and 20 minute running time. They can cut together a very basic and to the point video thats strengths lie in visual style rather than bogged down story heavy pish.

I just want something that looks cool and represents the song, it doesn't need to be a CINEMATIC event for the ages.

This is great :D though I suspect she/her people were in cahoots with Tarantino long before she opened her trap publicly.

Great way to make her seem more interactive with her fans, though, and I hope 12:51 et al get something fun out of this. Ghelyon.gif

Guest bluejean

Telephone wasn;t a wank fest. It was an epic, great, great video. Although it owed an awful lot to Tarantino.

Bad Romance was a much better video imo

Thats what I thought too chick. :D If He is available on Monday surely the script ect has been done??? I think somethings going on that we dont know about.

"I have a whole thing worked out in a motel room, so all he has to do is show up with a camera"

This is great :D though I suspect she/her people were in cahoots with Tarantino long before she opened her trap publicly.

Great way to make her seem more interactive with her fans, though, and I hope 12:51 et al get something fun out of this. Ghelyon.gif

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I suspect if anything is up she will mention it in the upcoming twitter chat

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I suspect she/her people were in cahoots with Tarantino long before she opened her trap publicly.

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me.

Omg guys whether that's a rumor or not, it's a win win. Gets everyone talking about it and pressures both M and Tarantino's camps to do something about it :D

Madonna doing another Twitter chat is also excellent news cuz that means we can all spam her with questions about it and maybe make our Facebook fanpage get even MORE traction. We need to seize this opportunity :thumbsup: I'll rally together the Facebook fans as Hec will rally the twitter followers to spam Madonna about Quentin next Wednesday :lol:

Agree.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I pictured a LITTLE more than just in a damn hotel, so hopefully if this comes to be we get more that shit.

She wants the video in a motel room. Tarantino's making a movie right now so three days in a motel set is all he'll need.

The movie he's making is scheduled for release in December. I'm sure he's almost done with principal photography tbh. It might be better timing than we think.

I pictured a LITTLE more than just in a damn hotel, so hopefully if this comes to be we get more that shit.

She doesn't need Tarantino to do this right and she can certainly do better than a motel room but this is her brain child.