GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

Good gawd, could you be anymore negative? It's like you're purposely trying to rain on the parade here. Mp3's may not be equal to CD quality, but it's improved and there is barely a difference. Most people don't care either. Just stop bitching and enjoy it already. :wacko:

I'm not being negative. And yes, there is a huge difference if you listen to songs with good equipment.

And if you haven't read it yet, I actually wrote I liked the song. It's not like I love it, but it's definitely a nice dance song.

She did say it about having a good time and I wasnt thrilled about it cause i wanted "revolutionary" Madonna but honestly she doesn't do that purposely, her musical drive has always been dance, sometimes that translates as revolutionary and different when she experiments and other times its just solid dance music with fun cheeky lyrics.If this is any indication, I'm going to be so fucking happy!

Okay, I keep seeing GIRL Gone Wild... I thought it was GIRLS Gone Wild? I need the correct title for my last.fm :lol:

PS - LOVE the song! Sounds very Confessions :)

Edited by dancefloorjunkie

who woould hate it? it madonna at her best :confused:

Just all the loony "fans" on here who obsess over past albums and bitch about Madonna "losing her edge." They sound fucking retarded. She will NEVER repeat herself; it's an amazing song! I'm happy to be a true fan in LUV with anything she gifts me with! Quality AND Quantity

I'm not being negative. And yes, there is a huge difference if you listen to songs with good equipment.

And if you haven't read it yet, I actually wrote I liked the song. It's not like I love it, but it's definitely a nice dance song.

I've read all your replies. You're more negative than positive. Your choice, and no one really makes a big deal about Mp3 quality anymore. I said I know there is a difference, but for MOST people it's not a big deal. Again, just enjoy the music.

Good gawd, could you be anymore negative? It's like you're purposely trying to rain on the parade here. Mp3's may not be equal to CD quality, but it's improved and there is barely a difference. Most people don't care either. Just stop bitching and enjoy it already. :wacko:

And can you fucking calm down for once? He wasn't being negative about the song, he just said that he'd liked listening to it in a format with better quality than MP3. Jeez!

I've read all your replies. You're more negative than positive. Your choice, and no one really makes a big deal about Mp3 quality anymore. I said I know there is a difference, but for MOST people it's not a big deal. Again, just enjoy the music.

I know that most people don't really care about mp3 quality and that stuff, but I just stated my opinion which, by the way, was just 1 short sentence ;)

And yes, I enjoy the song, at least I try to, even though I feel a bit annoyed by it's quality, as I already said. But yeah, it's a nice song. And trust me, I would be the last person who will bitch about the sound quality of the album as long as the content of it will be good.

Alright everyone, and now let's really just go back talking about the song ;)

Edited by Nonoka

Not that it matters but "Girl Gone Wild" and "We want GGW with Britney" are trending.

So it isn't Girls Gone Wild, it's Girl Gone Wild? Or is everyone on Twitter just illiterate?