GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

Her Videos fro Tours have been 1000 better than her videos for singles.

Paradise (DWT)

Bedtime Story (RIT)

Future Lovers (TCT)

Die Another day (S&S) This is far superior than any video from COADF & HC

From Madonnarama:

Madonna's "Girls Gone Wild" video is going to be directed by fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott…

They're responsible for the MDNA album photoshoot, as well as the Give me all your Luvin' single cover and Madonna World Tour poster.

One of our sources tells us exclusively that there will be some sort of religious theme in the video.

Possibly some kind of biblical imagery or prayers.

"Girls Gone Wild" will be their first music video and also their first collaboration with Madonna as video directors.

Last year Alas & Piggott also directed a short film "What Lies Beneath" to accompany the controversial editorial for Love magazine.

Read more: http://www.madonnara.../#ixzz1mwU0URHR

From Madonnarama:

Madonna's "Girls Gone Wild" video is going to be directed by fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott…

They're responsible for the MDNA album photoshoot, as well as the Give me all your Luvin' single cover and Madonna World Tour poster.

One of our sources tells us exclusively that there will be some sort of religious theme in the video.

"Girls Gone Wild" will be their first music video and also their first collaboration with Madonna as video directors.

Last year Alas & Piggott also directed a short film "What Lies Beneath" to accompany the controversial editorial for Love magazine.

This sounds fun. I imagine it as Madonna and her girlfriends all start off as NUNS and then they just strip away the outfit and go nuts. I can't wait! Possibly, the video may stir the pot some.

From Madonnarama:

Sorry but it sounds so "Judas" and that video is so Gaga's aesthetics. Please, stay away from any GORE/GOTH/DARK/BLASPHEMOUS theme. It's so trite. It works as photo shoots by as a video, unless it's very subtle, it would scream "desperate to shock."

Sorry but it sounds so "Judas" and that video is so Gaga's aesthetics. Please, stay away from any GORE/GOTH/DARK/BLASPHEMOUS theme. It's so trite. It works as photo shoots by as a video, unless it's very subtle, it would scream "desperate to shock."

Actually, the video sounds like classic Madonna.

"Judas" my arse!!!!!!

How do you even remotely even get the idea planted in your head that this relates to Lady Gaga and/or her video "Judas"? Good Grief!! Someone mentions "religious theme" and you immediately go for Lady Gaga as if this woman invented the idea of using religious themes in her videos. Madonna can't even make that claim. Yet at the same time, Madonna's been using religious imagery/themes long before Lady Gaga was around. Stop trying to compare every damn thing to Lady Gaga. Why must you and others try to turn every damn thread about Madonna's projects into something about Lady Gaga?? I mean we are TALKING ABOUT MADONNA HERE. She's known to shake up things ...even be shocking. To say that she's "desperate to shock" is like 30 years to late.

Whoa, nelly. Settle down.

I have not seen any footage and I have no clue what it's going to look like. However, the whole religious imagery thing is SO late 80's. The reason Gaga gets so much crap is because she's doing what has been done before and better. So for Madonna to do what she's already done (and let's be honest, it won't be another Like A Prayer) is trite too.

Now, I watched that M&M video and it looks very Gaga-esque with the stupid goose humping a barely dressed model. The whole bloodied blond model on a deck... whoa, it's so artistic! Sorry, Madonna's best videos never resorted to that kind of antics. These themes work great for photo shoots but as music video it's going to feel very Gaga if it has the religious undertones and aesthetics similar to the video that was uploaded here.

Btw, when someone writes "would" in a sentence, it denotes the POSSIBILITY of something. It WOULD scream "desperate to shock" if she used any GORE/GOTH/DARK/BLASPHEMOUS theme without subtlety. It WOULD remind people of Judas because that video screams "desperate to shock."

You may not agree with my opinion but at least try to get it right.

I have not seen any footage and I have no clue what it's going to look like. However, the whole religious imagery thing is SO late 80's. The reason Gaga gets so much crap is because she's doing what has been done before and better. So for Madonna to do what she's already done (and let's be honest, it won't be another Like A Prayer) is trite too.

Now, I watched that M&M video and it looks very Gaga-esque with the stupid goose humping a barely dressed model. The whole bloodied blond model on a deck... whoa, it's so artistic! Sorry, Madonna's best videos never resorted to that kind of antics. These themes work great for photo shoots but as music video it's going to feel very Gaga if it has the religious undertones and aesthetics similar to the video that was uploaded here.

Btw, when someone writes "would" in a sentence, it denotes the POSSIBILITY of something. It WOULD scream "desperate to shock" if she used any GORE/GOTH/DARK/BLASPHEMOUS theme without subtlety. It WOULD remind people of Judas because that video screams "desperate to shock."

You may want to shut up for now since the video has not even been filmed yet before spouting off your stupid opinions. :manson:

You may want to shut up for now since the video has not even been filmed yet before spouting off your stupid opinions. :manson:

Why would I need to shut up? This is a forum, it was created for that reason. You can put me on ignore if I bother you, no feelings hurt. I stated that I have not seen any footage already and have no room to comment on what it looks like. I was voicing my opinion on the possibility of this coming off similar to another artist. It's no different than all the speculation on chart positions, tracklists, new looks, etc.

If that's all it takes to get banned from this forum. So be it. I'm not going to back down because two or three people didn't like my opinion.

Whilst I think the video posted of their work is pretty crap and very Gaga, I'm excited about this video and loved their Interview shoot. Sounds like she's got the enthusiasm for doing great videos again (although I love GI2M) and the religion theme does sound fun.

I love how people are already comparing it to Gaga based on a few rumored details. :lmao: Forgetting who GAGA is, a watered down version of Madonna.

Not a Gaga diss in any way either, I do love me some Gaga.

Why is everyone talking about "Give it 2 Me"? That video was 4 years ago; from a different project and by a different director. Makes no sense. :confused:

GI2M&GGW:

2nd single

photographer director

probably low budged compared to the 1st single

what a crap opinion... Madonna said it so good - opinions are like bullshit - yours is the bullshit supreme !!!

The GMAYL video has a number of nods to past Madonna incarnations (as some feel is the case with the album artwork, too)- that is probably the direction this will take. I think it works great when done the right way :thumbsup:

madonna-give-me-all-your-luvin-500x360.jpg

Only since 1989, Suedey? I imagine before then- it's just that the LAP video was the pinnacle, for obvious reasons. :D

Well I suppose you can count "Papa Don't Preach" as well but "Like a Prayer" video pushed it into the stratosphere.

Because the world (and this forum) is full of idiots.

*sigh*

Sadly you're quite right. It's just getting worse every day in here. People say I'm trigger-happy with banning but I'd like to think I'm actually getting rid of the weed!