GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Fukujima

From Madonnarama:

Madonna's "Girls Gone Wild" video is going to be directed by fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

They're responsible for the MDNA album photoshoot, as well as the Give me all your Luvin' single cover and Madonna World Tour poster.

One of our sources tells us exclusively that there will be some sort of religious theme in the video.

Possibly some kind of biblical imagery or prayers.

"Girls Gone Wild" will be their first music video and also their first collaboration with Madonna as video directors.

Last year Alas & Piggott also directed a short film "What Lies Beneath" to accompany the controversial editorial for Love magazine.

Read more: http://www.madonnara.../#ixzz1mwU0URHR

can't wait :inlove:

Anyway Giovanni Bianco just tweeted :

"giovanni bianco @GB65

Happy going to LA now, work hard, I lost the carnival in Rio, and fashion week in milan, only because it is you, my dear MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM".

I wonder if it's related to this project.

Sorry but it sounds so "Judas" and that video is so Gaga's aesthetics. Please, stay away from any GORE/GOTH/DARK/BLASPHEMOUS theme. It's so trite. It works as photo shoots by as a video, unless it's very subtle, it would scream "desperate to shock."

:(

Actually, the video sounds like classic Madonna.

"Judas" my arse!!!!!!

:lol:

*sigh*

Sadly you're quite right. It's just getting worse every day in here. People say I'm trigger-happy with banning but I'd like to think I'm actually getting rid of the weed!

Yes, I don't remember so many "negative" posters before. It has nothing to do with having a different opinion, it's just act like assholes.

what a crap opinion... Madonna said it so good - opinions are like bullshit - yours is the bullshit supreme !!!

Yet, she's extremely opinionated. I was in no way trying to say Madonna is going to copy you know who but the video from M&M looks just like them. Now, since we're quoting Madonna... sticks and stones may break my bones but your words will never hurt... I never insulted anyone's opinion here and will continue to Not do so.

on pud's blog it says "listen to the longer clip of ggw here" but i cant find the clip. anyone else??

Same here! It takes me to the Music that Goes Pop blog and then it says 'content is unavailable' on Soundcloud

Someone help please!!

Actually, the video sounds like classic Madonna.

"Judas" my arse!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Also Madonna already did that with Like A Prayer wayyyyyyyy before Judas so please don't even go there.

The Gaga comparison has no place here when we have not SEEN the finished product.

We haven't even SEEN the video so why don;t we try to keep the negative comments to minimal .