Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

What a con.! Just bought my live pass to buy tickets for hyde park. No golden circle tickets left! Why would i need live pass for ordinary standing tickets? There will be 60000 of them!!!

Do we know what the stage will look like? People keep going on about cat walks etc but the Hyde Park stage was just flat. Has anything been confirmed yet?

This is what Madonna Tribe posted:

israel_plan_501.jpg

The ticket master maps don't really mean anything, they were shown as a regular rectangular stage for Sticky and Sweet as well.

What a con.! Just bought my live pass to buy tickets for hyde park. No golden circle tickets left! Why would i need live pass for ordinary standing tickets? There will be 60000 of them!!!

Ah nightmare! :sour:

I saw electronic billboards promoting the new tour. A simple Madonna tour "presales" ....I screamed! Lol

I'm guessing the tour stage is going to be similar to the one from the Super Bowl, no? And also that rumor of it being 4 stories high lmao ....I don't know but I hope there is a catwalk and even the Super Bowl stage as long as it doesn't interfere with fans being close to the stage. I hate when there's a divider between the front row people (which is never me, but nonetheless, I feel bad) and the stage...

Guest Not4Pussies

so this is the seating chart Staples Center has on their official site for LA

media0000004490.gif

no wonder Floor 1, 2 and 3 would never come up

and I had Floor 4 Row 1 earlier today and I gave it up, thinking it was too far back.

so this is the seating chart Staples Center has on their official site for LA

media0000004490.gif

no wonder Floor 1, 2 and 3 would never come up

and I had Floor 4 Row 1 earlier today and I gave it up, thinking it was too far back.

I hate floor tickets. My favorite sections for concerts at that venue are 111, 112 & 101, 119. I try to always sit there for M concerts.

I highlighted my favorite sections/rows: (I sat there for RIT & CT)

95777045.jpg

Guest sambassile

Hey guys I am new here. I live in Dubai and even though I will be seeing Madonna in Abu Dhabi this June, I am also planning on seeing her in NEw York on the 6th of Sept.

i just need a small help. I went to madonna.com and bought a Live Pass and received the code.

For some reason i still can't buy my ticket and i have received the email to confirm my registration but i can't buy the NYC Yankee Stadium ticket !

What is the next step ?

Can someone please help me here.

This is the email i have received :

Congratulations on registering for your Icon Live Pass! Your pass grants your a unique pre-sale code for this week's Madonna 2012 World Tour ticket pre-sales, along with a free tour gift and membership into Icon, the official Madonna fan club.

YOUR PRE-SALE CODE: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

VIP PACKAGE PRE-SALE CODE (for North American dates): xxxxxxxxxx

*** PLEASE SAVE THESE CODES IN A SAFE PLACE ***

For your convenience, we have listed the shows that are available for pre-sales this week at http://www.madonna.com/ , FEB 7 @ 10AM local time - FEB 9 @ 3PM (Europe) / 5PM (North America). Simply click on the links to buy tickets

All pre-sales begin @ 10am local time; so, your event may not yet be active on the ticketing site

Thank you for being a part of Icon, and we hope you enjoy Madonna's party!

THE ICON TEAM

Edited by sambassile

I want commission from Madonna. Between pre-sales and o2priority I have not bought tickets for 16 people at Murrayfield (and not the cheap ones). All the expensive seated tickets pre-sale tickets at Murrayfield are now gone as I wanted to buy some more but will now have to wait until tomorrow.

I want commission from Madonna. Between pre-sales and o2priority I have not bought tickets for 16 people at Murrayfield (and not the cheap ones). All the expensive seated tickets pre-sale tickets at Murrayfield are now gone as I wanted to buy some more but will now have to wait until tomorrow.

Join up to live nation. Pre sale is this afternoon :D

Madonna World Tour – Stage Setup Revealed

Different stage layouts have appeared on websites, but during a press Conferenc in Tel Aviv this morning(February 7th, 2012),

Madonna’s Israeli producer Shuky Vice gives us a perfect description of what the stage and we can expect…

Madonna will perform on a stage especially designed for her World Tour that will be packed up after the “Ramat Gan” show in Israel and taken to the 50 other cities around the world, where she will perform, including Abu Dhabi, London and New York.

The set will include a satellite stage that will protrude 40 meters out into the center of the field, where adoring fans will be able to get up close and personal with the legendary pop singer.

The stage will be six stories high so that even fans sitting far away will be able to see the Queen of Pop perform her best hits, Weiss explained.

Fans can expect to see some of the most state-of-the art sound, lighting and stage production.

Madonna will arrive in Israel two weeks before the concert, accompanied by an entourage of over 300 people, in order to carry out some intensive last-minute rehearsals.

20120207-news-madonna-world-tour-stage-revealed-500x354.jpg

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/07/madonna-world-tour-stage-setup-revealed/#ixzz1lnEuV7iF

6 stories high? How would that work? That sounds very interesting. What about the people in front row...?

Take That had something similar - they appeared on walkways above the stage. However, saying a stage is six storeys high doesn't mean to say she'll actually be performing up there. All her previous stages would have been several stories high too.

that's my city! I will be at the San Jose show ;)

just booked our tix last night at HP Pavillion San Jose!!!our very first madonna concert ever! can't wait!!!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I have a feeling her tour is heading my way during the time when i WONT be in the country :lol: what a cunt of a coincidence if it works out that way.

Guest bluejean

I have a feeling her tour is heading my way during the time when i WONT be in the country :lol: what a cunt of a coincidence if it works out that way.

Aw, nooo! When will you be away?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Aw, nooo! When will you be away?

Not sure yet, won't know till my trip is booked later this year, but i'm aiming for anytime between March-May 2013. I'll be gone for a couple MONTHS.

Guest bluejean

Not sure yet, won't know till my trip is booked later this year, but i'm aiming for anytime between March-May 2013. I'll be gone for a couple MONTHS.

I think you'll be fine. If she's doing South American then Australia I imagine her coming in February. And if you're not booking til later in the year I think shows will be announced by then.

Hey everybody. I want to go to the show in Las Vegas. So, I'll need to go to Madonna's website on February 21st, buy the icon live pass and get the tickets?

Can someone please explain to me what different option packages are available so I know what I'll want once the day comes?

Thanks!

Guest bluejean

Hey everybody. I want to go to the show in Las Vegas. So, I'll need to go to Madonna's website on February 21st, buy the icon live pass and get the tickets?

Can someone please explain to me what different option packages are available so I know what I'll want once the day comes?

Thanks!

I keep asking this question about the VIP tickets and noone will tell me. All I've heard is that the front row ones are in the thousands.