Madonna NEW ALBUM Thread: Updates and Rumours

horn

more info from madonnarama.com

We’ve already revealed the titles “Give Me All Your Love” and “Girls Gone Wild” off Madonna’s upcoming album that will be released in 2012.

Another track we can add on that list is “Bang Bang” a mid-tempo track produced by William Orbit. Like we already said, the album is going to feature deep and intimate lyrics… well, this is one of them.

“Bang Bang” includes themes such as bitter love, temptation, violence and even murder.

What the hell is this?! Will it be her ode to Tori Amos's 'Me and a Gun'?

These are crazy times in our little M world. I want deep but this...?

Madonna talks about meeting someone at the (David Letterman?) late show and how it was dangerous to sit so close to the man.

She wonders how she ended up with her hand on the barrel of a gun and wants him to pay for the pain he caused.

Madonna uses the words “bitch” many times and repeats the words “bang” and “boom” a few times.

She talks about losing her mind and metaphorically accuses the guy to build her coffin and to drive the hearse where her body rests.

Madonna talks about keeping her enemies close, never looking back but wonders how he ended up winning.

She explains some love stories are just too good to be true, saying she’s a fool who’s been tricked up and shut down.

In the chorus she admits that she realizes she’s more unstable than he is.

She says she’s not her brother, lover nor her friend but that it’s over now and that he appears like this whole different person, very successful and well adored.

Now her reputation is down, her blood is in his dixie cup.

At the end, we wonder if she really shot him, because the song ends with Madonna yelling that she got him and shot him.

Stay tuned for more exclusive info…

What the actual FUCK?

What the actual FUCK?

she's calling a man she met in the david letterman audience a bitch and she wants to shoot him with a gun but if he kills her first she wants him to be the driver of her hearse and carry her blood in a dixie cup. :thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

Madonna uses the words “bitch” many times

Reminds me of Thief of Hearts

She says she’s not her brother, lover nor her friend but that it’s over now and that he appears like this whole different person, very successful and well adored.

Reminds me of I'd Rather Be Your Lover

Guest ditaluver

DrownedMadonna.com heard that the video shoot for Madonna's Give Me All Your Love - the first single from her forthcoming album -is tentatively planned for December 5-7 in New York City.

We have also been told that Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. will be in the video as well as of now.

At this point we don't know if the early leak of Give Me All Your Love will change this plan. Stay tuned to DrownedMadonna.com.

Read more: http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/233-madonnas-give-all-your-love-video-shoot.html#ixzz1dKSzNy4z

We’ve already revealed the titles “Give Me All Your Love” and “Girls Gone Wild” off Madonna’s upcoming album that will be released in 2012.

Another track we can add on that list is “Bang Bang” a mid-tempo track produced by William Orbit. Like we already said, the album is going to feature deep and intimate lyrics… well, this is one of them.

“Bang Bang” includes themes such as bitter love, temptation, violence and even murder.

Madonna talks about meeting someone at the (David Letterman?) late show and how it was dangerous to sit so close to the man.

She wonders how she ended up with her hand on the barrel of a gun and wants him to pay for the pain he caused.

Madonna uses the words “bitch” many times and repeats the words “bang” and “boom” a few times.

She talks about losing her mind and metaphorically accuses the guy to build her coffin and to drive the hearse where her body rests.

Madonna talks about keeping her enemies close, never looking back but wonders how he ended up winning.

She explains some love stories are just too good to be true, saying she’s a fool who’s been tricked up and shut down.

In the chorus she admits that she realizes she’s more unstable than he is.

Now her reputation is down, her blood is in his dixie cup.

At the end, we wonder if she really shot him, because the song ends with Madonna yelling that she got him and shot him.

Stay tuned for more exclusive info…

:hotmess:

:scared::rotfl:

DrownedMadonna.com heard that the video shoot for Madonna's Give Me All Your Love - the first single from her forthcoming album -is tentatively planned for December 5-7 in New York City.

We have also been told that Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. will be in the video as well as of now.

At this point we don't know if the early leak of Give Me All Your Love will change this plan. Stay tuned to DrownedMadonna.com.

Read more: http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index/item/233-madonnas-give-all-your-love-video-shoot.html#ixzz1dKSzNy4z

So if they're in the video they're in the finished version of the song. So what we have is indeed the demo.

Interesting.

So if Nicki Minaj and M.I.A are in the video,they're in the finished version of the song. So what we have is indeed the demo.

That's good news :) Can't wait to hear the 'finished' version.

hopefully a new director is on board

no Akerlund, no Nathan Gardener Rissman

I pray to god for Akerlund, have you seen his new Duran Duran video? It's GORGEOUS!!!! Naomi, Cindy, Helena and Eva all look absolutely STUNNING!!!