Madonna's 12th studio album: David Guetta Confirmed

Guest hot revolver

Does he get credit on all of his production work? Can't he collaborate with someone and not have it be DG Featuring..."? if it's for Madonna's album, then it likely would not be "DG Featuring Madonna."

I just want to see stronger material than "Celebration."

Why would it be featuring Madonna on her own album? Are people really concerned about that? :wacko:

Because he's a star on his own, just like Timbaland. Even so on her new album it doesnt come as a featuring, thats how its sold to general audience.

Guest Drowned Bedtime

It won't be mentioned in anything other than maybe a sticker on the front of the album.

I Got A Feeling didn't credit him as an artist, just BEP. (IIRC)

But it's just cause he's famous, so it's like his song, with invited guest singers. But it won't be for maddy.

Guest Hot Revolver

Tell us about the first time you went into the studio with Kelly Rowland.

DG: It was magic. It was incredible. It was the first time I worked with an R&B singer. I feel like when it comes to to sound and energy, nobody can beat us, dance music producers. When it comes to singing and melodies, nobody can beat urban artists. They have soul. So it was the perfect combination. Im now working on Kellys new album. I also have the new Madonna album coming up. So Im very thankful to Kelly and Will and Akonall those people who came to me when I was not big.

http://idolator.com/5381302/david-guetta-grammy-madonna-black-eyed-peas-akon-interview

i hope david guetta's presense is kept to a minimal.

i hate the new album

i hate the new look

i hate the new tour

i hate the promo interviews

i hate everything about this new album

:lmao:

anyway, strange enough...everytime (I think) that I have seen madonna in paris, david guetta was the opening act

:lmao:

anyway, strange enough...everytime (I think) that I have seen madonna in paris, david guetta was the opening act

LOL. When I saw M in Paris Bob Sinclar was the opening act. Maybe she's gonna work with him too? :scared:

:lol:

ugh, i want a real album after 12 years of hiring producers and just coming up with silly lyrics. No wonder she has to use a 20 year old song for a telethon, if she insists of bringing little tunes full of beeps and blurps and rat-at-at.

ugh, i want a real album after 12 years of hiring producers and just coming up with silly lyrics. No wonder she has to use a 20 year old song for a telethon, if she insists of bringing little tunes full of beeps and blurps and rat-at-at.

she could have used a newer (?) song,she has great songs that could work in that context, but LAP was a good choice

As long as she works with some other producers as well I don't give a shit.

exactly my thoughts ! David Guetta won`t be the only producer for the new album. Let`s see who`ll be on board too :)

I think it`s all in early stages. But I think we will get a new album in fall. At least I hope so !!! :fag: