15. Colombia

16. Nigeria

17. Ethiopia

18. Burundi

19. Myanmar

20. Sri Lanka

21. Mauritania

22. South Africa

Well dear than the History should suggest you that Israel is the most persecuted, country of the world! What's the sense of those list: let's try to see what is hidden behind!

What's the sense comparing a country like New Zeland in a list to Israel in another one: they are country with such a different past!

Actually, it's not just my opinion - it's also the opinion of millions of other people around the world (many of whom are Jewish) who do not support the horrific actions of the Israeli government.

In fact, most people I know here in the UK agree with me.

The American pro-Israel propaganda only represents a minority of the world's view.

and many millions more do not support the horrific actions of the palestinian government. any other country in the world would have demolished those territories completely by now if they had a neighbor like palestine.

maybe madonna should have avoided going to america or any european country...they are each responsible for way more deaths than the israelis and pals inflicted on one another . you just have a very one sided view on the israel situation and that's why you dont want her to go there.

Israel are a disgrace!! Thats only way to describe them, people in America will always back Israel and say how the Palestinians are nothing but terrorists but the rest of the world can see whats really going on there. Israel like America, are a bunch of racist elitists.

Some situations are extreme though.

Would you have been happy if Madonna performed in South Africa during the apartheid? No; we'd have all been outraged.

Her performing in Israel is the same. She should be ashamed of performing in that fascist state.

Israel are a disgrace!! Thats only way to describe them, people in America will always back Israel and say how the Palestinians are nothing but terrorists but the rest of the world can see whats really going on there. Israel like America, are a bunch of racist elitists.

These two comments are so biased and hateful it's scary.

This thread is turning into some Israel bashing antisemitism thread.

Well she should go to Palestine if they are so damn nice then...

This what the Palestinian Mickey Mouse Show look like for instance:

These comments about Israel is certainly not objective. You two go on and make it look like this is the general opinion about Israel. Well I know for a fact that me and many others would chose Israel over all those countries you point out as "lovable" or whatever you're trying to make them look like.

Well if they are so nice.. maybe check what they think of you before starting do defend them and trash Israel. What do you think they think of westerners, gays etc etc. Oh you didn't think about that now did you? Well obviously it's not important for you? Women's rights, gay rights etc. All those things are unimportant? It's more important to point out Israel as the devil of the world? Well you deserve to live in these countries who are "so good and poor victims" according to you.

I'm not saying everything Israel does is right. Obviously not. But please go to any of their neighbors and be open gay for instance. I mean can we get a little bit realistic here? What news are you watching? Al-Jazeera? Some balance in this thread would be good.

I mean you two make this conflict look so easy. Totally ignoring that we have "two bad guys" here. In your world Israel is all wrong and their enemies are all "right".

I would gladly like you to say what's so "good" with Palestine?. Hamas are angels are they? Using human shields, Programming the kids like in the video above, Breaking a cease-fire, Shooting missiles at people, Blowing up buses with innocent people?

Oh.. let me guess? They are freedom fighters and what they do is rightful? PLEASE!

you're just furious because she doesn't come to Australia. this attitude is very immature. honey, i have waited her for 17 years to come in Romania, at least she came once in Australia so why don't you just shut up. It must be everybody's turn to see Madonna in their countries one day or another. ;)

you're just furious because she doesn't come to Australia. this attitude is very immature. honey, i have waited her for 17 years to come in Romania, at least she came once in Australia so why don't you just shut up. It must be everybody's turn to see Madonna in their countries one day or another. ;)

You're an example of absolute stupidity. Im entitled to my opinion, a lot of people feel the same way it has nothing at all to do with Madonna not coming to Australia.

Furthermore, when I said Israel and America I meant those goverments and their policies not the people. Madonna going to Israel is an example of her loopy she has become. Madonna is really turning into a female version of Tom Cruise.

You're an example of absolute stupidity. Im entitled to my opinion, a lot of people feel the same way it has nothing at all to do with Madonna not coming to Australia.

Furthermore, when I said Israel and America I meant those goverments and their policies not the people. Madonna going to Israel is an example of her loopy she has become. Madonna is really turning into a female version of Tom Cruise.

it's good to have such a clever person among us though, you and another one here on the forum who has the most objective answers when it's about opinions ;)

Haaretz.com:

Ticket sales to Madonna's September 1 Tel Aviv concert opened yesterday, but all the front-row seats have already sold out, promoters said. Netvision, which is sponsoring the concert, and the Castel ticket agency, said standing tickets were sold for NIS 490 (US $124); VIP tickets, which include parking and refreshments, went for NIS 2,500 (US $635) each. The 1,500 front-row tickets are already sold out, including a limited number sold to fans on Madonna's official Web site. Promoters were hoping to sell as many as 70,000 tickets by September, to cover the costs of the show.

That means she made almost $1 million alone on the front row seats. :shock:

That means she made almost $1 million alone on the front row seats. :shock:

Go Israel! :thumbsup::clap:

Some deluded people on here can call you the devil on earth or whatever without checking any facts and totally ignoring the other parts of this conflict and their tactics.

Paul mccartney and depeche mode also toured in israel in the past year, so are they also "loopy"? and remember madonna was there in 1993 too...its not her first time.

you obviously have a such a distorted and closed minded view on israel judging by the words that you use.

So if you're opposed to the Israeli government's nasty politics then you're antisemitic?

:rolleyes:

YES!

That's the definition of anti-semitic. FACT!

Paul mccartney and depeche mode also toured in israel in the past year, so are they also "loopy"? and remember madonna was there in 1993 too...its not her first time.

you obviously have a such a distorted and closed minded view on israel judging by the words that you use.

We're not talking about Depeche Mode or Paul McCartney, I couldn't give a rats ass what they do. IMO, Madonna has gone loopy with Kabbalah. This is the reason why Madonna has decided to go to Israel. I don't have a closed mind or distorted view. Why can't I have my opinion without being insulted?? Pretty immature and childish.

Guest jamesshot

Oh that is not the reason she is going to Israel. 1) Everyone tours Israel. 2) She has a huge fan base there 3) There is alot of money to be made 4) She toured there before Kabblahblah 5) It is financially feasible

Why can't I have my opinion without being insulted?? Pretty immature and childish.

You insulted a whole nation, live with people reacting to that!

Btw who insulted you in the first place?

Just as you state that you're allowed to your opinion, so are the rest here. Having such biased comments, you have to be prepared that not all will agree with you, and some might react. No one insulted YOU though. But offcourse comments like will upset some people.

In the middle east problem are not usually solved, they are managed.

I don't know why the Palestians murder their gays, Arafat was a huge homo that played role games with his bodyguards.

I can't believe the stupid Turkish fans shutting down Madonnaturk.com (a supposedly popular turkish fansite nobody knows or cares about) and constantly harassing Guy Osery on Twitter.

For fucks sake, get on a train or rent a fuckin car and drive to your nearest country you lazy shits and leave Guy alone.

You don't see Australian fans (who deserve a tour more) bitching and moaning to Madonna's manager.

From Tribe... those pissed off Hebrew Trannies r very Almodovar... :chuckle:

In a scene you could only see in Israel, Channel 10 news aired footage from yesterday's Ticket sales launch for Madonna's September 1st show in Tel Aviv, while air raid sirens were blasting.

Israel was not under attack, it was a nation wide drill for a possible attack from Iran.

It still did not make anyone who stood in line eight hours ahead of the box office opening.

You can see signs were placed 5 minutes before the box office opened to the eyes of shocked fans, telling them the GC and VIP tickets are already sold.

In this video you can see Shuki Vice, The person who brought Madonna to Israel (wearing a black Tshirt with "Jamaican" printed on it) talking to an angry mob after he rushed to calm people down.

A person in a black tang top (a man or a woman - I really can't tell) is seeing screaming at him saying "It was all politics, you advertised the prices of GC and VIP tickets will be on sale today, and now they say there aren't any left" He continues "It's disgusting that after 16 years the queen of pop finally perform in Israel, and this is how her fans treated here"

The boy/girl said he thinks they are just saving the good seats and will release them for sale after die hard fans will buy all the regular standing admissions.

^ Looks like some people are pretty happy though. Cool-looking tickets too. I wish they all were printed that way in every country.

Someone on MTRIBE's board said that 70% of the Israeli show's tickets are already sold. I wonder if that is true?

A person in a black tang top (a man or a woman - I really can't tell) is seeing screaming at him saying "It was all politics, you advertised the prices of GC and VIP tickets will be on sale today, and now they say there aren't any left" He continues "It's disgusting that after 16 years the queen of pop finally perform in Israel, and this is how her fans treated here"

The boy/girl said he thinks they are just saving the good seats and will release them for sale after die hard fans will buy all the regular standing admissions. [/i]

That was a cool chick. I love chicks who speak their minds like that. :thumbsup:

Guest Danny86

^Anna clearly refers to the tickets (the thread was about VIP and golden circle sold out), not songs. "Towards the show's due date" does not make sense when the songs are performed on the show. ;)