Sticky & Sweet tour rumours

LoveBoxx

....and i would like to here keep it together...it's such a gut song....:( well...i know she'll never ever performe it live...butm its a such great number...

esp as her brother is about to publish a tell-all book about her. It would be crap timing.

As for Fedde Le Grand mix of Music - it's average. Just her trying to convince us she is down with the kids. There are much better bootlegs out there.

Posted at madonnamad.

Madonna is rehearsing the conversation with the audience: so far, it looks like:

"are you having a good time?"

"put your hands together"

"I don't wanna see anybody sitting"

"welcome to our show"

"i wanna see the whole world jumping"

"I love you too"

and also, the moment she loses breath and fakes fainting on the floor (this is the toughest part, her acting is still so so on it.)

:chuckle:

Posted at madonnamad.

:chuckle:

"I can't hear you!"

"this is an oldie but goodie"

"i wanna you sing alone with me"

"you sing i dance!"

"thank you goodnight!" :manson:

:lol:

My set list is still superior!

Sticky & Sweet Set List

01. Introduction: Did You Do It?

02. Beat Goes On

03. Causing A Commotion

04. Dress You Up

05. Candy Shop

06. More

07. Give It 2 Me/Fever

08. Heartbeat

09. Video Interlude: In This Life

10. Bad Girl

11. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

12. Sorry

13. I'm So Stupid

14. Video Interlude: Everybody

15. Open Your Heart

16. Like A Prayer

17. Inside Of Me/Incredible

18. 4 Minutes

19. Borderline

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle1384623.ece

Madge asks Britney back on stageBy PETE SAMSON

Deputy Bizarre Editor

Published: Today

MADONNA has asked troubled BRITNEY SPEARS to join her on tour — and pals hope she will give guidance to the young star.

The Queen Of Pop, 49, is set to record a video with Britney, 26, in New York tomorrow.

The footage will be broadcast on huge screens as part of Madge’s Sticky and Sweet tour, which kicks off on August 23.

Madonna has also invited Britney to appear in person on some of the world tour dates.

A source close to Britney revealed: 揟hey are recording a video together on Sunday that will provide the backdrop for part of Madonna’s show.

揂nd they are talking about Britney taking the stage on a few of the dates too.

揟here’s no doubt that her and Britney together will spell fireworks again.

Comeback

揑t’s hoped that Madonna can help Britney get back to her old self. Appearing with Madonna would really kickstart her career again. She’s been there and done it so could provide some great guidance.?

Britney and Madonna stunned fans at the MTV Music Awards in 2003 by sharing a passionate kiss.

The source added: 揑f anyone can mastermind a Britney comeback, it’s Madonna.

揕ots of people will be hoping there’s a repeat of the kissing incident a few years ago.?

The Toxic singer has always been a huge fan of Madge — and even converted to her Kabbalah religion. But it has been reported that their relationship cooled after Britney lost interest in the mystical Jewish faith.

The source added: 揗aybe this means Britney is ready to devote to Kabbalah again as she tries to sort herself out.?

Advertisement

Madonna’s new tour to support album Hard Candy promises to be her sexiest yet.

She will turn 50 a week before it kicks off in Cardiff — but still plans to shock fans with a controversial stage show.

The singer will even pretend to be MUMMIFIED as part of a routine.

Britney lost custody of kids Sean Preston, two, and one-year-old Jayden James as she battled her demons.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle1384623.ece

Madge asks Britney back on stageBy PETE SAMSON

Deputy Bizarre Editor

Published: Today

MADONNA has asked troubled BRITNEY SPEARS to join her on tour — and pals hope she will give guidance to the young star.

The Queen Of Pop, 49, is set to record a video with Britney, 26, in New York tomorrow.

The footage will be broadcast on huge screens as part of Madge’s Sticky and Sweet tour, which kicks off on August 23.

Madonna has also invited Britney to appear in person on some of the world tour dates.

A source close to Britney revealed: 揟hey are recording a video together on Sunday that will provide the backdrop for part of Madonna’s show.

揂nd they are talking about Britney taking the stage on a few of the dates too.

揟here’s no doubt that her and Britney together will spell fireworks again.

Comeback

揑t’s hoped that Madonna can help Britney get back to her old self. Appearing with Madonna would really kickstart her career again. She’s been there and done it so could provide some great guidance.?

Britney and Madonna stunned fans at the MTV Music Awards in 2003 by sharing a passionate kiss.

The source added: 揑f anyone can mastermind a Britney comeback, it’s Madonna.

揕ots of people will be hoping there’s a repeat of the kissing incident a few years ago.?

The Toxic singer has always been a huge fan of Madge — and even converted to her Kabbalah religion. But it has been reported that their relationship cooled after Britney lost interest in the mystical Jewish faith.

The source added: 揗aybe this means Britney is ready to devote to Kabbalah again as she tries to sort herself out.?

Advertisement

She will turn 50 a week before it kicks off in Cardiff — but still plans to shock fans with a controversial stage show.

Britney lost custody of kids Sean Preston, two, and one-year-old Jayden James as she battled her demons.

Okay man, I know its shit since its the Sun, but c'mon now, that shit still aint funny... :scared:

Guest boytoyville

That would be so FUCKING AMSOME if Britney opened with a short set of like 5 songs for Madonna's US dates!

LMAO! Never laughed that loud! :lol::lmao:

Edited by runa

It's true.. :|

From MadonnaTribe News

British paper the SUN reported this morning that singer Britney Spears has been asked to shoot a video for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour.

MadonnaTribe News can now confirm this and exclusively give you more info on the subject, for the very first time online.

EXCLUSIVE

Singer Britney Spears has indeed been asked to shoot a video for Madonna's new tour and it's not going to be a video interlude, but a video used while Madonna is singing on stage.

The video is for the exciting new live version of Human Nature, that as previously revealed by MadonnaTribe it's the third song on the Sticky & Sweet tour setlist.

The video will be directed by the one and only Steven Klein, that as previously reported here, will take care of two brand videos for the show, one for an oldie (this one) and one for a new track off Hard Candy.

The original idea behind Human Nature 2008 was to give out an updated version of the song by showing the artists, mainly troubled young hollywood stars, that are being treated as "bitches" by the world press and media, in a similar way they did with Madonna back in 1992 when she the main target of such media attentions.

But Britney is now the main star of the screen video, and while musically Human Nature 2008 originally contained spoken samples of Gimme More, now the concept has been expanded even more with samples of the track, making it longer and cooler and it can easily be described as a sort Human Nature/Gimme More mash up!

Stay Tuned for More exciting and Exclusive tour news from MadonnaTribe News!

:| :|

SPOILER ALERT:

MadonnaTribe has reportedly CONFIRMED that Britney will be in one of the tour videos - for HUMAN NATURE. They also describe it as a "Gimme More/Human Nature" mash-up.

If Brit ends up performing with Madonna in L.A., I guarantee that Dodger's Stadium will sell out fast.

Guest TheImmaculate
Well, with past tours Tribe was always right with the set list.

Nico, just don't waste your time with some people here. If they want to believe she will do Witney Houston and Anita Ward covers they will do it anyway.

And when in the end Tribe's info will prove right as usual they will keep pretending we've spoken bullshit all the time.

I mean we reported first 90% of Hard Candy track titles and descriptions and even the name of the bonus tracks and there's still people who doubt our sources :zombie:

Ps. I don't see what's so funny about saying Madonna will sing Devil live as it means it's not a screen interlude...

LOL I see some things in here never change :vogue:

The Human Nature thing sounds great! I love her video interludes. I hope the mash up is good although I am expecting just the normal song with a sample clumsily thrown in the middle.