"4 Minutes" on the Billboard Charts

thebigham

Erotica and American Life are high-lights to me!!!!!! Those are the moments when she was on the frontlines of social/political change!! How dare you call those downfalls, indirectly comparing them to "Glitter"!!!

VERY GOOD!!! :thumbsup:

Erotica and American Life are high-lights to me!!!!!! Those are the moments when she was on the frontlines of social/political change!! How dare you call those downfalls, indirectly comparing them to "Glitter"!!!

Well duh. Madonna's nadirs will always be more interesting and relevant than Mariah's, but what I was saying was no matter how big the star, the cycle of fame always has its pitfalls.

Guest thepowerofmadonna
That's because the general public is too stupid to appreciate creativity. They want catchy, safe, and dumbed-down. That's why Mariah is popular.

:thumbsup:

Guest ercos

4M AI suddenly 'bursts' to 45.5M!!! nice!!! that could possibly end to 48M by Tuesday and thats a #1 potential (along with the 200k plus sales) for 4Minutes!!! is #1 now a possibility???!!!

It fell mostly because other songs around it were growing much faster.

But the sales loss was 18k copies. The airplay gain was only about 3M audience impressions. That balances out to a net loss of 1500 points.

Oh I see, so there is a good chance she will climb again, as long as her airplay picks up.

Guest ercos
VERY GOOD!!! :thumbsup:

yep, Erotica and AL were not actually flops. they were just unappreciated by the public but good albums nevertheless

Guest missy bi_tch

yep, Erotica and AL were not actually flops. they were just unappreciated by the public but good albums nevertheless

erotica has undoubtedly become a classic over the years, both by fans and critics... at that time of release, its image was clouded by the SEX fiasco

Looks like it will be up to #5, finally higher than "she who must not be named" :chuckle:

1. Lollipop = 183k + 105M = 288M

2. Bleeding Love = 182k + 98M = 280M

3. No Air = 135k + 124M = 259M

4. Love In This Club = 109k + 144M = 253M

5. 4 Minutes = 201k + 46M = 247M

6. Touch My Body = 118k + 124M = 242M

7. Sexy Can I = 120k + 120M = 240M

shit, 4 MINUTES could've had 4 consecutive weeks at 200k had there been extra 2000 copies downloaded last week... UGH... still great

I hope & pray that songs from 2-7 except 4 Minutes, continue to decline, there's a small window... and thanks to the Remixes that helped her buck the trend of general decline....

edited

Looks like it will be up to #5, finally higher than "she who must not be named" :chuckle:

3. No Air = 135k + 123M = 258M

6. Touch My Body = 118k + 125M = 243M

7. Sexy Can I = 120k + 122M = 242M

shit, 4 MINUTES could've had 4 consecutive weeks at 200k had there been extra 2000 copies downloaded last week... UGH... still great

I hope & pray that songs from 2-7 except 4 Minutes, continue to decline, there's a small window... and thanks to the Remixes that helped her buck the trend of general decline....

Still the most wanted song and AI is the ONLY thing keeping it from #1

US radio is sooo shit and i'm still amazed how they can control so much of the official charts....

They just don't care for the high demand for this song! They rather touch cow's body than save the world... even though people obviously rather saves the world than touching a cow's body :dramatic:

Guest patrickovy
Still the most wanted song and AI is the ONLY thing keeping it from #1

US radio is sooo shit and i'm still amazed how they can control so much of the official charts....

They just don't care for the high demand for this song! They rather touch cow's body than save the world... even though people obviously rather saves the world than touching a cow's body :dramatic:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously I see no chance for Madonna to top the Hot100 next week.

Edited by patrickovy

Guest missy bi_tch

well we have a dream so it's ok already

she might not ever see a 13th #1 unless sthg happens during the week of HC release.

Don't know where to put this, but 4 minutes is the most viewed video of the past month on Youtube!!

Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake - ...

Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes

OFFICIAL VIDEO (HQ)

Added: 2 weeks ago

Don't know where to put this, but 4 minutes is the most viewed video of the past month on Youtube!!

Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake - ...

Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes

OFFICIAL VIDEO (HQ)

Added: 2 weeks ago

Add it to the Madonna on youtube thread in the album section. Cool news. :clap::clap::clap:

Guest marsha

3. No Air = 135k + 124M = 259M

6. Touch My Body = 118k + 124M = 242M

7. Sexy Can I = 120k + 120M = 240M

edited

so frustating audience is sooo low (ok it's sooo great if we compare to Hollywood- Jump - GT... Madonna's Stock Market Crash time), 4th week, 200k, oh my lord. And 4M has to struggle with noise pollution from "she who must not be named" ;-) #5 would be great anyway. still hope #1. I know with Leona going to Idols and Wayne's increasing, it'll be hard. So, I pray M'll do some promo. Blessed Ellen, supporting the song.

Guest marsha

I hope you saw some chances for Rudy G to be the next president

Guest marsha
that's good idea...or buy extra 50k on itunes next week. :nocomment:

absolutely. 50.000 x 0.99 $ = 49.500 $ = 2 pink leotards. she can make this sacrifice, miserly!

Guest iMisto
it must be her streaming lead...

Mimi deserves it. I'm tired of working my ass off for a bitch that can't even get herself motivated enough to promote her own album.

I'm done requesting at my local stations. I'm done getting everybody I see to buy it. I'm fucking done. The only thing that will motivate me now, is if I see some promo on her side. :tongue:

Mimi deserves it. I'm tired of working my ass off for a bitch that can't even get herself motivated enough to promote her own album.

I'm done requesting at my local stations. I'm done getting everybody I see to buy it. I'm fucking done. The only thing that will motivate me now, is if I see some promo on her side. :tongue:

I'm starting to feel the same way too... well, I already downloaded her songs... and a USB player at home and in the car... :demonic: