4 Minutes USA Airplay: Mediabase (part 1)

thebigham

And you can bet Al Kylieda will be keeping a watchful eye. They are SO DESPERATE for 4 Minutes to flop.

uhm... they can only wish... the indicators point to a TOP10 sure-shot...

- HARD CANDY #2 in AMAZON 6 weeks before album release

- Ample airplay support

I don't know if it's so important as it seems to me but the videos on youtube with the song are so popular!!! Even the Ellen video has already 400.000 views!! So next week: Madonna, Usher, Mariah, Leona Lewis!!

uhm... they can only wish... the indicators point to a TOP10 sure-shot...

- HARD CANDY #2 in AMAZON 6 weeks before album release

- Ample airplay support

Well over at Togerland they are doing cartwheels at the fact All I See has made the Billboard Canadian Hot 100. it has debuted at...#87....

:lol::lol::lol:

Some other LOONS seriously think X is going to do well when it it released in the US on April 1st. They are also over the moon that Kylie is appearing on Ellen.

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if it's so important as it seems to me but the videos on youtube with the song are so popular!!! Even the Ellen video has already 400.000 views!! So next week: Madonna, Usher, Mariah, Leona Lewis!!

Downloads:

300K MADONNA/TIMBERLAKE/TIMBALAND

200K MARIAH

150K USHER/LEONA

and MADONNA will have her 13th #1... :chuckle:

all MADONNA needs really is a safe 80k-100k download lead regardless of airplay the other 3 have...

it is really important for 4 MINUTES to have some sort of added exposure like the one she had in ELLEN...

Downloads:

200K MARIAH

150K USHER/LEONA

all MADONNA needs really is a safe 80k-100k download lead regardless of airplay the other 3 have...

I remember a year ago 'Makes me wonder' by maroon5 had 250.000 in the first week!!I don't think Mariah will have more than 170.000.

People from outside the US can buy the song from the american i-tunes&amazon??? Can we influence the chart???!

I remember a year ago 'Makes me wonder' by maroon5 had 250.000 in the first week!!I don't think Mariah will have more than 170.000.

People from outside the US can buy the song from the american i-tunes&amazon??? Can we influence the chart???!

nah... iTunes has a more sophisticated system than AMAZON... outsiders cannot influence iTunes US... you really have to be residents of a certain country where there is iTunes... and you can only by in your own territory... it would be really interesting how much the influence of TIMBERLAKE/TIMBALAND fans have on downloads for 4MINUTES... these 2 artists have had more than 200K first week download figures... and of course, the MADONNA fans...

nah... iTunes has a more sophisticated system than AMAZON... outsiders cannot influence iTunes US... you really have to be residents of a certain country where there is iTunes... and you can only by in your own territory... it would be really interesting how much the influence of TIMBERLAKE/TIMBALAND fans have on downloads for 4MINUTES... these 2 artists have had more than 200K first week download figures... and of course, the MADONNA fans...

OMG that would be super!! Triple power!!!! I hope they buy it! and tell to every person you see next week to download 4 minutes hahaha

OMG that would be super!! Triple power!!!! I hope they buy it! and tell to every person you see next week to download 4 minutes hahaha

I do am promoting it to my FRIENDSTER and MYSPACE friends in the US... we need to infiltrate T&T's forums and nudge them to buy it next week

:chuckle:

Guest Bad Robot
mtzlplk, give it a rest!! Can you please take a break from this thread? 4M is not going to sell 300k.

Agreed. I'd be a little surprised if it even broke 100k in its first week.

Why not? She seems to be very popular now and she has the best producers of the moment. Maybe Rocco and Lourdes will download like crazy next week :lmao:

don't forget David Banda... that kid has potential i tell ya :lmao:

Guest jamesshot

I wish she would have named the album "Heavyweight" instead of "Hard Candy" if she is going with the boxing theme.

Guest Xanthium
813 990 9393 REQUEST IT ON MY LOCAL RADIO STATION 93.3

That's my local station too! I live in Sarasota. Have 93.3 played it yet, Vanity?

Does anyone know how many versions of TMB will be released on Monday? I hope she will not release more than 2.

Guest Your BRUTAL Honesty
Downloads:

200K MARIAH

150K USHER/LEONA

it is really important for 4 MINUTES to have some sort of added exposure like the one she had in ELLEN...

:manson: HELLO mtzl, it's nice to see you've still retained your IDIOCY on a very high scale! :thumbsup:

If Madge sells 300K of this sonic cum-stain, I will happily finger-fuck you.

Yes, THOSE are the odds here.