Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

10 hours ago, GOD said:

Those zionists will not only not find peace in this life, they will not find peace in the afterlife either. 

There is no afterlife. But certainly Hamas and Islamic Jihad think there is, and they definitely won't find peace there after the misery they subject their own people to. 

On 10/27/2023 at 10:50 AM, debord said:

No, he killed one Israeli soldier, after Israeli soldiers had murdered 85 peaceful Palestinian protestors. 

The fact you repeatedly demonstrate that you have zero clue what you're talking about but continue to think spewing ignorant hatred is moral authority says everything. You're a racist.

Yet another ridiculous post from you. And the fact that you're even trying to justify someone who's literally celebrating murdering another person with the blood of his victim dripping down his hands is beyond comprehension. I can't believe I'm reading this on a Madonna forum, who are supposed to be full of liberal, human loving gays. I trust you're the minority. But whatever....continue on with this sickness. 

We need peace in this region. For this war to be over. For no more deaths. For security granted to Israel. For Palestine to have its own democratic country. For both sides to make tough concessions and live side by side with one another. 

2 hours ago, whyme? said:

Yet another ridiculous post from you. And the fact that you're even trying to justify someone who's literally celebrating murdering another person with the blood of his victim dripping down his hands is beyond comprehension. I can't believe I'm reading this on a Madonna forum, who are supposed to be full of liberal, human loving gays. I trust you're the minority. But whatever....continue on with this sickness. 

We need peace in this region. For this war to be over. For no more deaths. For security granted to Israel. For Palestine to have its own democratic country. For both sides to make tough concessions and live side by side with one another. 

I didn't 'justify' anything. I gave context, after you suggested it was a pic of someone who'd murdered multiple people. I know your brain struggles to comprehend actual facts and not just 'barbaric Arabs are barbaric' but that's not really my problem. And the way you just ignore everything that shows you to be totally ignorant and instead come back to try and win the argument by lying about what I'm saying is very obvious. You're a racist.

10 hours ago, whyme? said:

There is no afterlife. But certainly Hamas and Islamic Jihad think there is, and they definitely won't find peace there after the misery they subject their own people to. 

You keep defending those zionists. Down with Israel. May they not find peace in this life then. Zionists racists barbarians children of the dark. 

11 minutes ago, GOD said:

This is so fucked up and looks Orwellian. 
you get arrested when doing the right thing. 

Right now it’s illegal in some countries to show support to Palestine. Some Western countries are being as psychopaths as Israel. Take note, people. What are your politicians saying about this? 

7 hours ago, GOD said:

You keep defending those zionists. Down with Israel. May they not find peace in this life then. Zionists racists barbarians children of the dark. 

Total antisemitic post. Disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. These are the same words verbatim spewed by ISIS, by Al Queda, by the leaders of Iran and Hezbollah. 
If you want to talk about this subject, talk with intelligence and meaning, note pure hate. Gross. 

And this isn’t about “defending” anyone. If anything, I’ve been defending Palestinians and their plight for years in this board. We can disagree on solutions and causes. But this topic has just become so fucking toxic I’m shocked at the hateful posts here. 

48 minutes ago, whyme? said:

Total antisemitic post. Disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. These are the same words verbatim spewed by ISIS, by Al Queda, by the leaders of Iran and Hezbollah. 
If you want to talk about this subject, talk with intelligence and meaning, note pure hate. Gross. 

And this isn’t about “defending” anyone. If anything, I’ve been defending Palestinians and their plight for years in this board. We can disagree on solutions and causes. But this topic has just become so fucking toxic I’m shocked at the hateful posts here. 

I’m talking about the Zionists and not Jews, I can tell the difference but can you? You should be ashamed of you boo

44 minutes ago, whyme? said:

Yea, sure you are👌

I hope the rest of MadonnaNation is seeing this. 

Yeah we are - we can see that you keep responding to people criticising the government of Israel by conflating that government and its actions with Jewish people around the world, which is textbook antisemitism. Are the many thousands of Jewish people who have been taking to the streets to protest against Israel's genocide in recent weeks not Jewish to you, then?

2 hours ago, whyme? said:

Yea, sure you are👌

I hope the rest of MadonnaNation is seeing this. 

What I said was a reaction to this:

Im not anti jews Im anti zionists. 

Calling me antisemitic is a false accusation. Antisemitic would be anti Judaism, Islam and Christianity, which I am not. 

Yes I hope the rest of the forum can read all comments and make their own judgment.